Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Stupid me - how did I not think of **** fight.
    I interpreted it as the story of my life and death. Pretty cool. All yellow and that. Plus, green laser guns :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Yeah if complaining at the police statin gets you nowhere, definitely follow through alternative avenues. The police really should be being more proactive here. Perhaps try this site http://www.report-it.org.uk/ I've only just discovered it but it seems to deal with hate crimes. Your neighbour definitely seems to have committed an offence under the Public Order Act 1986 (section 5 - harrassment) and section 146 of the Criminal Justice Act 2003 means that because it was motivated by homophobia, it'll be seen as aggravated and the sentence should be higher.

Well, she sounds pleasant.

Edit: obligatory 'please don't sue me if my legal advice was wrong' disclaimer :p:
    Haha, nah the investigating officery type dude said the same stuff you did :p:

There's already a warrant for her arrest - they're just not arresting her

ReputationRep:
    R-day has arrived. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)

Edit: obligatory 'please don't sue me if my legal advice was wrong' disclaimer :p:
    Bless :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, just found this and thought I'd drop in and say hello Going to Manchester Uni in Sept. can't wait for anal street!

Anyone else from Leeds/Manc? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meow7)
    Hiya, just found this and thought I'd drop in and say hello Going to Manchester Uni in Sept. can't wait for anal street!

I'm from Manchester. I don't go to Manchester Uni though.

(Original post by Spacecam)
    x
    This guy does though.
    Also, TSRLGBTCTMU:ME, I don't know. I think it is, can't say I've discussed it with anybody recently, though.

ReputationRep:
    The summer holidays are boring! But I'm going to Barcelona. Yay.

Ps. Long time, no speak, eh? Hello gays.

ReputationRep:
    Gah, results in two hours. :eek3:

(Original post by Meow7)

I'm not from Leeds/Manc, but hi anyway.

(Original post by Laertes)

Also, TSRLGBTCTMU:ME, I don't know. I think it is, can't say I've discussed it with anybody recently, though.
    As far as I know, I'm still not busy then. It should definitely happen. :yep:

(Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    The summer holidays are boring! But I'm going to Barcelona. Yay.

Ps. Long time, no speak, eh? Hello gays.
    Have fun in Barcelona! Hello again, also.

ReputationRep:
    How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Gah, results in two hours. :eek3:
    You're getting the results on the 5th?! How unfair. :hmmm: :p:
    Did UCAS already update?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, just turned out one of my teachers was at Pride (Facebook photos).

(Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    How are you?
    I'm good. Somewhat nervous, but not too bad yet. You?

(Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Did UCAS already update?
    Combination of the IB and my school coordinator being efficient (IB releases results to coordinators on the 5th, then to students on the 6th). I know of schools that have to wait until tomorrow for them, which is a bit unfair.

It shouldn't be on UCAS already, but dammit, you've made me check. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Haha, just turned out one of my teachers was at Pride (Facebook photos).

Combination of the IB and my school coordinator being efficient (IB releases results to coordinators on the 5th, then to students on the 6th). I know of schools that have to wait until tomorrow for them, which is a bit unfair.

It shouldn't be on UCAS already, but dammit, you've made me check. :p:
    Haha that's cool! We had a couple of gay teachers at school. I wonder if they ever went to our Pride. :hmmmm:

I only saw the scores online on the 6th. I got the actualy papers.. uh.. sometime around September. :rolleyes: Stupid school didn't bother sending them to us.

Mine actually didn't update that day (or any other day.. but then again I withdrew around July/August again). :p:
    Tell us when your scores arrived, please?

ReputationRep:
    Haha that's cool! We had a couple of gay teachers at school. I wonder if they ever went to our Pride. :hmmmm:

I only saw the scores online on the 6th. I got the actualy papers.. uh.. sometime around September. :rolleyes: Stupid school didn't bother sending them to us.

Mine actually didn't update that day (or any other day.. but then again I withdrew around July/August again). :p:
    Tell us when your scores arrived, please?
    Don't worry, when I find out I shall let everyone know in order of priority: TSR, Facebook, friends, teachers, family. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)

This guy does though.
    Boo :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spacecam)
    Boo :-(
    Keep an eye on this and we'll find out who's coming. Yes, yes, I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meow7)

I have to ask, was that typo deliberate? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Yeah. There are a few Canal St. signs without the c.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    lol, aye it was! nice to meet everyone, so is everyone stressing about results? Thankfully I didn't have to go through that again, the refreshing UCAS thing got obsessive :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Bless :p:
    It's good practice to have a 'don't sue me' disclaimer. It's not like studying professional negligence has made me paranoid or anything...

ReputationRep:
    Did UCAS already update?
    Oh..my..god..
    Who IS that in your signature???

You owe me a new laptop, I have just short-circuited mine by drooling on it whilst looking at her :perv:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.