Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    The shock decision for him to play as part of the team has been officially lauded as a fantastic tactical move - Kim Jong-nam, Jong-Il's eldest son and widely believed to be the person to eventually succeed Jong-Il, told the world through his Youtube account that he '[couldn't] wait to see [his] Father show the Johnny-foreigners what-for'.
    That would just be impossible though! No one in North Korea has internet access so having a Youtube account would be rather redundant. Like 4chan's attempts to send Justin Bieber there on an online vote.

Onionish news has got to be improbable, but not impossible.

ReputationRep:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    Woop I'm going to London in ten days!

ReputationRep:
    Mike is tired and grouchy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm tired and I'm not tired. Very strange.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I'm tired and I'm not tired. Very strange.
    Me too! But I'm studying and I'm waiting for a response to a message from someone. I'm basically waiting since 2am :p:
    In fact, I'm feeling very strange.

Perhaps go to bed? Or watch a dvd and then possibly doze off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Me too! But I'm studying and I'm waiting for a response to a message from someone. I'm basically waiting since 2am :p:

I was going to but then (and this is sad) I saw a post that I want to +rep so, I shall rep said person and then sleep. Well, in theory anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I had a really good steak tonight :coma:

ReputationRep:

Watch The Real L Word :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Watch The Real L Word :ninja:
    Nah, I had something better to do. :p: Answering!!!
    Why do I have to be here in Germany now? Why not already in Edinburgh? Life is so unfair. :sad:
    Now I will probably go and watch The Real L Word. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah, I had something better to do. :p: Answering!!!
    Why do I have to be here in Germany now? Why not already in Edinburgh? Life is so unfair. :sad:
    Now I will probably go and watch The Real L Word. :p:
    I know. :cry:

To be alive is a hassle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)

To be alive is a hassle.
    What's up?? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    What's up?? :sad:
    Ah. Nothing in particular. Just don't feel great + just worried about a few things. :unsure:

You ok? :hugs: Your uni place has been confirmed now?

ReputationRep:
    Lindsay Lohan Jailed. A shame, she used to be really hot.

ReputationRep:

To be alive is a hassle.
    What's up?:penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    Shame indeed. I'm always going to like her at least a little bit for her performance in Mean Girls - I mean, honestly, that movie is pretty much sums up the teenage culture of our generation - but she's only 24 and she's already wasting her life away.

I just hope she matures in a few years and makes a bigger comeback. She has a LOT of potential, she just chooses to ignore it.

Also, peeps, I watched the first fifteen minutes of Queer as Folk (UK) and lost interest almost entirely :erm: I think it's because I watched all of the US episodes first, and they have the same premise... but I don't think I have the energy to watch all of it!

ReputationRep:
    From what I can tell of your tastes, you seem to like the druggie-lookalikes though.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. Nothing in particular. Just don't feel great + just worried about a few things. :unsure:

You ok? :hugs: Your uni place has been confirmed now?
    Ah, don't worry. Those things will surely work out whatever they are! And you will feel better today as soon as Spain got smashed! :p:

I am! :hugs: Everything's confirmed so far. Accepted the offer, SAAS pay my fees and I already know where I will live the next year.
    But the time....!!!! :hmmm: :mad: *stomps impatiently on the ground*

I hope you feel better today! :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Also, peeps, I watched the first fifteen minutes of Queer as Folk (UK) and lost interest almost entirely :erm: I think it's because I watched all of the US episodes first, and they have the same premise... but I don't think I have the energy to watch all of it!
    I tried to watch the UK version of QaF, but I utterly failed.
    I have all the seasons of the US version at home, though. :yep: But I also watched the US episodes first.
    I love that series.

Mhm.. I think about starting to watch the L Word (I'm basically the only lezzie in my friend circle that hasn't so far. :p: only season 2 because of Carmen lol!)
    :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    From what I can tell of your tastes, you seem to like the druggie-lookalikes though.
    Harsh and not true.

(Original post by trm90)
    Shame indeed. I'm always going to like her at least a little bit for her performance in Mean Girls - I mean, honestly, that movie is pretty much sums up the teenage culture of our generation - but she's only 24 and she's already wasting her life away.
    That's why I like her. She was good in that film. She also looked good in that film.

Mhm.. I think about starting to watch the L Word (I'm basically the only lezzie in my friend circle that hasn't so far. :p: only season 2 because of Carmen lol!)
    :erm:
    Carmen as in Sarah Shahi? She's beautiful :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.