Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Some of the comments on the Daily Mail article make me want to cry and become an axe murderer at the same time. I'm very confused right now.
    I commented and instantly got two red arrows. I've been red-arrowing all the highest rated comments and vice versa, it's such a depressing place.

The judge could have phrased it better, I agree, but what he's said has been taken out of context, and the general message he was giving is right.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    I commented and instantly got two red arrows. I've been red-arrowing all the highest rated comments and vice versa, it's such a depressing place.

The judge could have phrased it better, I agree, but what he's said has been taken out of context, and the general message he was giving is right.
    Exactly. Ironically, the worst rated comments on the Daily Mail article are the most sensible and the best rated, are the stupidest.

ReputationRep:
    On a lighter and totally unrelated note, for the first time in ages, all the visible entries in my received reputation are positive :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    On a lighter and totally unrelated note, for the first time in ages, all the visible entries in my received reputation are positive :awesome:
    sorry couldn't resist :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Ok so the Daily Express is officially staffed by noxious, homophobic *****.

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/185617
    Uggghhhh....

Ipads. :sick:

Anyway: It's not like it's any easier than before, as they could just pretend to be a member of an oppressed religion.

I welcome the move anyway, it solves an injustice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Aaawww! If she is that stunning, I'd probably chatted her up as well tbh. :p:
    I'd give Jessica Alba a solid 9/10!

Why would that be uncomfortable? :p: But nah, I don't look anything like her!! lol But my hair is finally getting a little longer now. :awesome:
    Well everyone else was so you might as well! I love going out with her lol I can say for certain the hottest girl in the room is with me!

Just uncomfortable like, wow she's hot! And then you going, actually that's me. lol. As for Jessica Alba, don't get it at all! I think she's a bit too skinny and doesn't have enough 'edge' for me :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, Mike is grumpy. I'm far too hot and tired and achey and my job is rubbish and I found out today that next academic year for the first semester I'll have lectures on thursday and friday evenings Bye bye hope of a social life heh. I feel like I should be making the most of my Friday nights whilst I still can, but instead tonight I'm sitting around moping :p:

EDIT: Aaaargh, I was stalking some photos on Facebook and what I thought was a really hot guy turned out to be an extremely butch lesbian ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Ugh, Mike is grumpy. I'm far too hot and tired and achey and my job is rubbish and I found out today that next academic year for the first semester I'll have lectures on thursday and friday evenings Bye bye hope of a social life heh. I feel like I should be making the most of my Friday nights whilst I still can, but instead tonight I'm sitting around moping :p:

EDIT: Aaaargh, I was stalking some photos on Facebook and what I thought was a really hot guy turned out to be an extremely butch lesbian ><
    xD That's not that bad!
    *Fans Mike* (too keep him coooool )

ReputationRep:
    Ah, why the **** does my head hurt so much? I haven't even drunk any alcohol tonight and my head ******* aches!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Ah, why the **** does my head hurt so much? I haven't even drunk any alcohol tonight and my head ******* aches!!!
    :sad: :console:

where are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :sad: :console:

where are you?
    I'm here, right here.

And it was such a funny night lol Luckily I left the birthday party pretty early...

ReputationRep:
    Bleurgh.

ReputationRep:
    It's hot and sticky today and I have no idea if I'm going to make it on the bike in the gym. asdgasdffffd

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God. I had the most amazing dream last night. And before I go any further... no it wasn't a dirty sex dream!!

It was one of those dreams where you are in love. Like there was the most perfect girl and she was mine. I love dreams like that. I love that feeling of total love and lust... but then you wake up and realise she isn't real.

Sad times!

How are we today gays of the interwebz?

ReputationRep:
    It's cold here. All we get is rain while England steals the best weather. I wonder how many times I've complained about that ^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    It's cold here. All we get is rain while England steals the best weather. I wonder how many times I've complained about that ^_^
    It's raining near me too.
    Darn.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    Oh my God. I had the most amazing dream last night. And before I go any further... no it wasn't a dirty sex dream!!

It was one of those dreams where you are in love. Like there was the most perfect girl and she was mine. I love dreams like that. I love that feeling of total love and lust... but then you wake up and realise she isn't real.

Sad times!

How are we today gays of the interwebz?
    Ohhh man I know those dreams. The really really tantalising ones. They're passionate and while you're in the 'dream moment', you're just ridiculously happy.

And then, as you describe, you wake up and realise you haven't actually found that special person in the dream! Sad times indeed :no:

Man, there's storms in Brussels at the moment... it's pretty cool. Vigorous as **** winds and loads of splashy rain. Earth is angry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Here, take 15°C from us in Germany! We'd still have 22°C remaining...
    And take some sun and give us rain. We haven't had rain in three weeks or about a month now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Ohhh man I know those dreams. The really really tantalising ones. They're passionate and while you're in the 'dream moment', you're just ridiculously happy.
    I always have those and it's always the same person. It's always so real as well... Then I wake up >_>

ReputationRep:
    I always have those and it's always the same person. It's always so real as well... Then I wake up >_>
    It was such an amazing dream. I live that feeling of being in love and HAVING to be with that person all the time. Stolen kisses and hugs. I'm talking new love. Although old comfortable love brings it's own charms.

I just want love!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.