Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Well I didn't get any rep so I guess I failed... :p:
    In which case just post a pic of a semi naked Daniel Ratcliffe. :yep: It will have Liam swooning within a matter of seconds. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    In which case just post a pic of a semi naked Daniel Ratcliffe. :yep: It will have Liam swooning within a matter of seconds. :p:
    I'll neg any post that meets the criteria of semi-naked Daniel Ratcliffe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I'll neg any post that meets the criteria of semi-naked Daniel Ratcliffe.
    I seconded this :yes::yes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Sorry homos, just realised I can't make the meet next week God I suck at remembering plans. I bloody KNEW the 13th rang a bell :dry:

In other news my favourite shop is giving me a once-only 20%-off discount code due to problems at Xmas. It expires at the end of this month. Also I'm poor.

Looks like I'm not going to be eating much this month :awesome:
    :bawling:

:spank: :hmmm:

Day off tomorrow :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    I've bought a cello.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    I've bought a cello.
    Awesome! I still need to sell mine ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainfaery)
    I've bought a cello.
    nice

I've always wanted to learn to play violin or cello, but, being a guitarist, I can't read music

ReputationRep:
    Lol, first week i've had full attendance at college in months and yet my lecturers seem determined to sabotage any chances of getting EMA. Oh no you don't. I've been going on a rampage finding the offenders and making them mark me present :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Getting my haircut in an hour. With this I'm going to have to attempt to explain (badly) what I want, leaving the hairdresser confused and slightly annoyed; God, I love that part :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Getting my haircut in an hour. With this I'm going to have to attempt to explain (badly) what I want, leaving the hairdresser confused and slightly annoyed; God, I love that part :rolleyes:
    Aye, I hate that. Even more than that is the awkward silence where I feel like I should be making small talk, but can't think of anything to talk about because I don't like football etc. ><

ReputationRep:
    Pics :p:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Aye, I hate that. Even more than that is the awkward silence where I feel like I should be making small talk, but can't think of anything to talk about because I don't like football etc. ><
    The weather works for me :p:

--

Argh, I banged my wrist at work last night, right on the bone, and now it bloody hurts :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I just don't bother anymore. So many times so many times when small talk is expected and I've had nothing to say, I've started to actually enjoy the awkward silences.

ReputationRep:
    Hey Rainbow Rangers!

Been quite a while since i posted here....like before, i don't recognise any of these new faces >.<

How are you all?

ReputationRep:
    I just don't bother anymore. So many times so many times when small talk is expected and I've had nothing to say, I've started to actually enjoy the awkward silences.
    OMG the last time I went to my hairdresser we talked the whole way through :zomg:

That's never happened before. Although this is the 3rd/4th time I've had this particular guy (ONLY HAIRDRESSER ALIVE WHO MAKES MY HAIR LOOK NICE) so idk maybe we're bonding :dontknow:

I failed to go to lectures today again GODDAMMIT. In fairness the lecture today was Database Systems:sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suis Je Bovvered ?)
    Hey Rainbow Rangers!

Been quite a while since i posted here....like before, i don't recognise any of these new faces >.<

How are you all?
    :wavey:

I know what you mean, I've been in and out of here since 2005

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    :wavey:

I know what you mean, I've been in and out of here since 2005
    wow i haven't seen you for ages either mate! How are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suis Je Bovvered ?)
    wow i haven't seen you for ages either mate! How are you?
    Wishing I had been clever and not gone to university

Nah I'm alright, just a bit ****ed off with my course atm.

I'm approaching a 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend, can't believe it's been so long (by far the longest relationship I've had):yep: Idk, probably just surprised I've made it this far without ****ing it up :teeth:

How about you? What's going on in SJB land :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello again Daveh :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Wishing I had been clever and not gone to university

Nah I'm alright, just a bit ****ed off with my course atm.

I'm approaching a 2 year anniversary with my boyfriend, can't believe it's been so long (by far the longest relationship I've had):yep: Idk, probably just surprised I've made it this far without ****ing it up :teeth:

How about you? What's going on in SJB land :hugs:
    awww! Well, at least things are going well with your fella

The land of SJB hmmm think disney land, on acid, remixed and played at full blast in a club....that's how busy i'm about to be catching up ready for uni in sept :p:

Has it really been two years? I can't believe it, it seems like only a few month ago i was talking to you and you were single....wow, time does go fast eh :eek3:

Glad things are working for you with your guy tho, it's nice to hear other couples who are still happy and going strong :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Hello again Daveh :wavey:
    hey you :hugs:

how you doing? Not spoke to you for a while neither :o:

How are you finding uni?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.