Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    they are entertaining is all I can say
    and have fun straight boy :wavey:

is it any good? the name sounds psycho :p:
    Yeah, it's pretty good and also pretty psycho!
    "American Psycho is a psychological thriller and satirical novel by Bret Easton Ellis, published in 1991. The story is told in the first person by fictitious serial killer and Manhattan businessman Patrick Bateman." From Wikipedia. It just contains a lot of graphic violence and sexual content. I haven't ever finished it, which is why I started reading it again!

ReputationRep:
    :hello:

anyone wanna make me feel less lonely tonight?

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Google Chrome's gone all homophobic Whenever I open gaydar, it instantly crashes. Really annoying!
    I think it's trying to tell you something...

Gaydar's rubbish. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by C2H5OH)

I like gaydar. I met some nice girls on there. :awesome:
    Of course I don't know yet if they are nice in real life. But I shall find out soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I like gaydar. I met some nice girls on there. :awesome:
    Of course I don't know yet if they are nice in real life. But I shall find out soon.
    Don't say that, he'll try and mug you off in front of your mates :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Don't say that, he'll try and mug you off in front of your mates :p:
    Who? C2H5OH? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Who? C2H5OH? :p:
    Yeah xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Yeah xD
    Why would he do that? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Watched most of "In Her Shoes", which was quite cute. Now off to sleepytimes. Hopefully my annoying cough will be gone by morning.

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Boring day. Exercised/worked out for most of the afternoon and then drove around after my lil' sis in the evening. It seems that all I seem to do these days is drive her to boys houses while I go on home alone.

Oh well, the pizza I had for dinner made the day a little more bearable (yeah, that's how exciting my gap year has become). How is everybody else? What have you all been up to today?

ReputationRep:
    Argentina rocks. And so, surprisingly, do Canada, Spain, Belgium, South Africa and Norway, among others. We don't, however.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Argentina rocks. And so, surprisingly, do Canada, Spain, Belgium, South Africa and Norway, among others. We don't, however.
    Also, The Commonwealth of Massachusetts :yep:
    Always did like MA.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Neither do we.

And I just feel very stupid because I can't take my mind off a girl that I haven't even met yet. :sad: But we're writing each other a long message every day. So mhmm.. it's very irrational. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yup.

Meanwhile Pope Benedict says women priests are 'A grave crime' while raping boys is just 'a tragic mistake'. What a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Yup.

Meanwhile Pope Benedict says women priests are 'A grave crime' while raping boys is just 'a tragic mistake'. What a ****.
    Happily though (well, it doesn't affect us but still), apparently Chavez is 'reconsidering ties with the Vatican' :tongue: Someone has sense! I think South America is becoming my favourite place.

Minus the cocaine.

ReputationRep:
    Why would he do that? :sad:
    He did to me :sad:

Didn't you, Nick? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    :yep: I was quite fond of the speech made by Christina Landis I earlier found on youtube, somehow cant find it anymore.
    She made a fair point about how the pious/evangelists should get their stupid arses out of people's faces.
    well, in a polite way

Yeah, it's pretty good and also pretty psycho!
    "American Psycho is a psychological thriller and satirical novel by Bret Easton Ellis, published in 1991. The story is told in the first person by fictitious serial killer and Manhattan businessman Patrick Bateman." From Wikipedia. It just contains a lot of graphic violence and sexual content. I haven't ever finished it, which is why I started reading it again!
    sounds fun
    *goes on my summer reading list* :yep:

(Original post by C2H5OH)

****ggggggggg

----------------------------
    on an unrelated note, I've had some appauling night out experience. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hi there! Fill in the questionaire (linked from first post) if you want. This thread makes me feel I should watch more TV/film also. I take comfort in the fact that reading this thread means the hot guys are filtered out and presented here without all those tiresome plotlines. :p:
    Hello! If it's the "LGBT - Members questionnaire" one I already did.
    Also, "I like my men how I like my coffee: hot and filtered." :yep:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Welcome! :wavey: Tell us about yourself
    Thanks! Um, okay... 24 years old, half-Persian, adopted, starting MA Music Theatre course at CSSD this September. Already done an MChem Chemistry and MA Music - hard core student here. Ask more specific questions.

(Original post by Bezzler)
    Why hello there How are you this fine evening? I expect the initiation rhyme thing might be brought out at some point, if you're not careful...
    I don't want to know what that is, do I...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)
    Hello! If it's the "LGBT - Members questionnaire" one I already did.
    Also, "I like my men how I like my coffee: hot and filtered." :yep:

Thanks! Um, okay... 24 years old, half-Persian, adopted, starting MA Music Theatre course at CSSD this September. Already done an MChem Chemistry and MA Music - hard core student here. Ask more specific questions.

I don't want to know what that is, do I...
    I saw that in your profile! That's an interesting study path, from Chemistry to Music How did that come about then?
    Umm, as for specific questions... umm... what are your likes/dislikes, what music are you into, what guys do you like, the usual jazz :p:

ReputationRep:
    I need a bf.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.