Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I just broke up with my boyfriend of 2 and a half years (whom I live with).

jxgbkfbkgrhkxsvkrkxhnjsfbldahbor fjfhjodb.

I'm so sorry to hear that Take care of yourself. *cuddles*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm so sorry to hear that Take care of yourself. *cuddles*
    I think a mixture of mindless tv and work will have to do the trick.

ReputationRep:
    I had such a good time at Pride today! I do wish I looked more obviously queer though because girls never approach me, they assume I'm just a fag hag!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Poor paddy ye hit the mindless tv & get icecream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Is it just me or does anyone else check the orientation of everyone they friend?
    Yeah, I totally do that... only with guys, of course. What's the point otherwise? :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    I had such a good time at Pride today! I do wish I looked more obviously queer though because girls never approach me, they assume I'm just a fag hag!
    Get a t-shirt saying "HOMOSEXUAL GAY QUEER LESBIAN" on it. That should sort them out. :yep:

I'm off to sleep. G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Get a t-shirt saying "HOMOSEXUAL GAY QUEER LESBIAN" on it. That should sort them out. :yep:

I'm off to sleep. G'night, gays.
    haha that would do it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Poor paddy ye hit the mindless tv & get icecream
    Oh noooooooooo not ice cream. I am going to be avoiding comfort food, I'd eat myself into Diabetes.

Also I'd be undoing all the good work I've done at trying to get fit. I've lost half a stone in the past 3 weeks! Quite how I've done that while drinking all the alcohol in the world I'll never know (have been out LOADS since I started my placement).

Oh and I'm avoiding alcohol altogether. My addictive personality does NOT need an excuse.

ReputationRep:
    I met Crisps today, and allowed him a sip of my beverage :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    The bad thing about being up at 3am is that I can't think of a suitably witty comment to make. If I think of one tomorrow though, it's going here :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    The bad thing about being up at 3am is that I can't think of a suitably witty comment to make. If I think of one tomorrow though, it's going here :yep:
    Quote me with it, *****. If it takes all night, it had best be extremely witty.

Off to bed soon, goodnight all x
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy)
    Oh noooooooooo not ice cream. I am going to be avoiding comfort food, I'd eat myself into Diabetes.

Also I'd be undoing all the good work I've done at trying to get fit. I've lost half a stone in the past 3 weeks! Quite how I've done that while drinking all the alcohol in the world I'll never know (have been out LOADS since I started my placement).

Oh and I'm avoiding alcohol altogether. My addictive personality does NOT need an excuse.
    Then stick to the tv, also keep some dvds handy...tv can get depressing :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    Did he spit or swallow your "beverage"? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, he swallowed :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, he swallowed :sexface:
    Hope you gave him a lot to swallow. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stop it you dirty *****

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How are we all today?

In case anyone wants some highly intellectual entertainment, try this site. The game involves distinguishing font from cheese by name alone. :p:

(Original post by paddy)

Buy tasty fruits and snack on those instead. :yep:

You naughty boy, you. That can count as our Manchester meet, by the way, so we didn't fail in organising one. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I was wondering if you'd failed, and was upset I had utterly forgotten about it.

ReputationRep:
    Stop it you dirty *****
    I meant I hope you bought him a proper pint not a cheap half pint or worse an "alco-pop". :yep: My mind isn't dirty :angel: - I can't help it you read inneundo into my innocent questions. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stop it you dirty *****
    *Takes a sip of your drink*

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.