Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I meant I hope you bought him a proper pint not a cheap half pint or worse an "alco-pop". :yep: My mind isn't dirty :angel: - I can't help it you read inneundo into my innocent questions. :p:
    You can't blame him for your gaping innuendo. Ohyes.

ReputationRep:
    I hate when people send sarcastic/rude private messages because they're too chicken to say it in the thread. Idiots!

Anyway how are we all today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)
    You can't blame him for your gaping innuendo. Ohyes.
    Size queen. :p:

You're taking Robbie's side because you love his massive epenis with the flashy bit at the end. :yep: I have met your type before. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    I hate when people send sarcastic/rude private messages because they're too chicken to say it in the thread. Idiots!

Anyway how are we all today?
    Paste the PM into the appropriate thread. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Paste the PM into the appropriate thread. :yep:
    Haha. I should!

It was just an idiot. It was in that "What do you want to be when you grow up?" thread.

I answered that I want to be a writer. Which is true. Yes it might not be a realistic goal, and I do have more realistic goals in mind but that is ideally what I would like to do.

Anyway some tosser messages me saying;

Apparently you're studying English and intend to be a writer?

How very nice.

What are your favourite authors?

I presume you're very intelligent as you study English - all the English graduates I know are.

And they had some sarcastic smilies thrown in there for good measure!

Aaaah. I hate that on these forums it's assumed that you are a naive kid with no idea of how the real world works. Of course I know that not all English students become authors. And also where did I say that I'm "very intelligent". Plus I am a little bit older than the average undergrad and I'm a pretty realistic person.

I'm also annoyed because I made a thread to ask about tuition fee free universities in Europe and people are replying to that assuming that I've done NO research and that I just made a thread for the fun of it.

Now that my rant is over I can get on with my day

ReputationRep:
    Size queen. :p:

You're taking Robbie's side because you love his massive epenis with the flashy bit at the end. :yep: I have met your type before. :awesome:
    Hey! It takes time to get to know another man's e-penis. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    And they had some sarcastic smilies thrown in there for good measure!

Aaaah. I hate that on these forums it's assumed that you are a naive kid with no idea of how the real world works. Of course I know that not all English students become authors. And also where did I say that I'm "very intelligent". Plus I am a little bit older than the average undergrad and I'm a pretty realistic person.

I'm also annoyed because I made a thread to ask about tuition fee free universities in Europe and people are replying to that assuming that I've done NO research and that I just made a thread for the fun of it.

Now that my rant is over I can get on with my day
    I hate that people's intelligence is judged by what degree they did. Thank gods I did a Chemistry degree first, or I'd just be another airhead musician!! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    I hate that people's intelligence is judged by what degree they did. Thank gods I did a Chemistry degree first, or I'd just be another airhead musician!! :hmmm:
    You can surely help me with the chemistry I'll encounter in my Biology degree. :awesome:

God, came home at 5am and have been listening to ******* awesome house music all night. Now I'm sitting here, alone, listening to ******* awesome house music all day. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I know! It's so irritating.

Well at least WE know we're not idiots!

ReputationRep:
    I found music A level harder than maths A level. Although I got a better mark in music in the end (despite my rubbish composition marks...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    You can surely help me with the chemistry I'll encounter in my Biology degree. :awesome:
    Haha, yeah probably, part of my Masters dissertation on microbiology anyway.

(Original post by Bezzler)
    I found music A level harder than maths A level. Although I got a better mark in music in the end (despite my rubbish composition marks...)
    Music *is* very difficult, though whether that's because my brain is wired a certain way I don't know. And yeah, I find composition IMPOSSIBLE but it's something you just get by doing a lot I suppose - instead of something like maths where often I can be told something and put it into practice almost straight away.

ReputationRep:
    Music *is* very difficult, though whether that's because my brain is wired a certain way I don't know. And yeah, I find composition IMPOSSIBLE but it's something you just get by doing a lot I suppose - instead of something like maths where often I can be told something and put it into practice almost straight away.
    There was quite a lot of knowledge expected for the A level essays, I found. And the harmony is not straightforward. Though I sometimes find myself wishing I'd done it for my degree. But never mind!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not entirely sure why I took music at GCSE lol. I'm an average performer at the very best, and my composition skills are practically non-existant. The only reason I managed to get a C overall was because I excelled at music theory :p:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Just told my best mate that i was making out with mike last night. He hadnt realised i was bi, despite me flirting with mike in front of him. Bit awekward now.

I havent been around in lgbt chat for ages, how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    Just told my best mate that i was making out with mike last night. He hadnt realised i was bi, despite me flirting with mike in front of him. Bit awekward now.

I really love how people can be so blinkered to what's in front of them. 'S funny what people can miss just because they're not looking for it. He'll get over it.

Hi, 'sup. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)

:hugs:

Is the awkwardness because you feel worried about it or your best friend is giving you reason to feel worried because of behaviour? Hopefully, and I expect, it will predominantly be the former. Hope it all works out.

Nice to see you back here. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm not entirely sure why I took music at GCSE lol.
    Is it because when your music teacher told you you would have the opportunity to blow instruments you got the wrong end of the stick? :rofl: :doh: :getmecoat:

ReputationRep:
    Is it because when your music teacher told you you would have the opportunity to blow instruments you got the wrong end of the stick? :rofl: :doh: :getmecoat:
    All that fingering, tonguing and blowing my instrument is the main reason I play the flute

Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay, so not true, but I do enjoy saying it!

ReputationRep:
    I'll have you know, I'm a brass player; we're the best kissers because we have the strongest lips

ReputationRep:
    Excellent. :mmm:

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'll have you know, I'm a brass player; we're the best kissers because we have the strongest lips
    Just don't let them near your belly, or they'll do that thing that feels weird. You know what I'm talking about. :yep:

I can't really talk, though; as singers we're always being told to open our throats and relax the tongue... :sexface:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.