Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    OH MY DAYS I AM SO POOR.

And I have to wait until August 6th until I get paid. WTF. I've been working there since July 5th. Advance pay my hairy Irish arse Ok well in fairness I am getting THE JACKPOT on August 6th (2 months pay, plus two thirds of my thousand pound signing bonus) but future money does not feed present stomach. Or buy present work clothes so I don't look like a hobo.

On the plus side, um, there's not so much on the plus side right now. Other than the "yay I'm alive" shite.

Oh and people keep telling me I look thinner. This makes me happy. Almost a month with minimal pizza is paying off :yep:

EDIT: is it bad that I'm now tempted to flirt with everything that moves (and that has a penis obvs)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    OH MY DAYS I AM SO POOR.

And I have to wait until August 6th until I get paid. WTF. I've been working there since July 5th. Advance pay my hairy Irish arse Ok well in fairness I am getting THE JACKPOT on August 6th (2 months pay, plus two thirds of my thousand pound signing bonus) but future money does not feed present stomach. Or buy present work clothes so I don't look like a hobo.

On the plus side, um, there's not so much on the plus side right now. Other than the "yay I'm alive" shite.

Oh and people keep telling me I look thinner. This makes me happy. Almost a month with minimal pizza is paying off :yep:

EDIT: is it bad that I'm now tempted to flirt with everything that moves (and that has a penis obvs)?
    Come see me, I'll feed you up! ^^ I haven't mastered the art of cooking for one, so I always end up making at least 4/5 meals worth of food in one go ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    OH MY DAYS I AM SO POOR.

But you have a pic of Sue Sylvester on your profile, and that instantly makes it all right. No?

(Original post by paddy)
    Are you saying there's another way to interact with men? :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Bored.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Come see me, I'll feed you up! ^^ I haven't mastered the art of cooking for one, so I always end up making at least 4/5 meals worth of food in one go ><
    AAARRG WHY IS EVERYONE OFFERING ME FOOD :woo:

But thank you! I'm just trying not to break my recent spell of weight loss :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)
    But you have a pic of Sue Sylvester on your profile, and that instantly makes it all right. No?
    No, but rewatching Glee will. Oh how I love bad TV :ahee:

Oh no, don't anger the beast. I will literally jump you right now, through the screen.

Think I'll just get the flirt out my system with my new straight roommate (i.e. owner of the couch I'm sleeping on). He blates loves it as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

Haha, I just don't want to see you starve! :p: I'm highly sceptical, but a few people tell me I've lost weight. I can't see it myself, I'm my usual fatty load as far as I can tell lol.

And ooooh, horny Paddy :drool:

ReputationRep:
    So, today I've sorted some stuff out for this debating thing I'm doing in the Netherlands next week, and have hung around on the Internet. Just watched an episode of Mock the Week on iPlayer; I always forget how naff it is.

I have been keeping up here today, but kinda forgot to actually post. re the instruments: cello is by far the sexiest instrument (not that I've touched it, or the piano, in nearly a year).

*continues to send (non-calorific) hugs to paddy*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy)

I'm sure between us we could master healthy comfort food, we might all need to watch a few hours of tv cookery programmes though :giggle:

But for now keep up the glee therapy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    No, but rewatching Glee will. Oh how I love bad TV :ahee:

Oh no, don't anger the beast. I will literally jump you right now, through the screen.

Think I'll just get the flirt out my system with my new straight roommate (i.e. owner of the couch I'm sleeping on). He blates loves it as well
    Hm, not gonna play 'who's hornier', or 'when's the last time...' I almost always win (virgins excluded), and it's not fair on anyone else. :p:

Flirting is great. I almost managed to turn a guy who was so desperate he was willing to dump his girlfriend-who-was-holding-out-on-him for me. Never say never.

ReputationRep:
    Hm, not gonna play 'who's hornier', or 'when's the last time...' I almost always win (virgins excluded), and it's not fair on anyone else. :p:

Flirting is great. I almost managed to turn a guy who was so desperate he was willing to dump his girlfriend-who-was-holding-out-on-him for me. Never say never.
    Desperate men are potentially bad for your eyesight. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Which is exactly why 50% of my gay friends and my mum think that I am having a contingency/crisis. :unimpressed: (obviously with everything that has a vagina and boobs)

But hey, at least you are just tempted. :p: I am already past that stage.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Desperate men are potentially bad for your eyesight. :p:
    Or bad for theirs; depending on the way you look at it. (Pun not intended...):doh:

ReputationRep:

surely there is, a more profound and physically active way :p:, like I would so give up the former to devote my self to the latter :perv:
    tis the new martial art baby
    :p:

-------------------
    on another note, any Twitter users? lets follow each other >.< :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Waaaah, I'm flirting with a hot Latvian guy on Facebook and I'm running out of things to say >< I'm so bad at this ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    So, today I've sorted some stuff out for this debating thing I'm doing in the Netherlands next week
    You really do have one hell of a CV.

I have been keeping up here today, but kinda forgot to actually post. re the instruments: cello is by far the sexiest instrument (not that I've touched it, or the piano, in nearly a year).

*continues to send (non-calorific) hugs to paddy*
    I agree. Cellos are the sexiest instrument.

ReputationRep:
    Waaaah, I'm flirting with a hot Latvian guy on Facebook and I'm running out of things to say >< I'm so bad at this ><
    Why are you flirting on facebook when you have a boyfriend?! :eek3: :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Why are you flirting on facebook when you have a boyfriend?! :eek3: :naughty:
    He's encouraging me! And also teaching me, because I'm rubbish at flirting ;_;

(Original post by Gesar)
    They really are. I'd tap all the members of Apocalyptica purely for that fact :p:

I really must sell my 'cello at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I dunno, I always imagine that maestro pianists must be very good with their hands. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    He's encouraging me! And also teaching me, because I'm rubbish at flirting ;_;
    Surely you don't need to know how to flirt if you're sorted with a boy? Besides, hopeless flirting can sometimes be hilarious and can form the staple of a comfortable relationship. As long as you don't actually drive men away by talking. That would be a skill (and one I would like to acquire for the creepy ones that don't leave you alone).:woo:

They really are. I'd tap all the members of Apocalyptica purely for that fact :p:

I really must sell my 'cello at some point.
    Apocalyptica! I knew there was a link I was missing. Totally agree. :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.