Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Take the Queen! It would suit you

On a more serious note, try tea, marmalade, shortbread?
    Yeah, I was thinking along those lines. I'd try to bring scones+jam+clotted cream, but the cream would go off, I fear.

(Original post by DayneD89)
    My mate is confusing. He claims to be straight, but admitted that he's had a bj off mark before, iv woken up spooning him before and he's had his hands down my pants before. Loads of people thought we were together after meeting us. Either he's gay or bi, in which case he should come out to me or he isnt in which case he shouldnt be confusing me :mad:
    Can I have your friend if you don't want him? :p:

I'm not one to label others, but it sounds like he wants you. Call his bluff and see how far he lets you go? Depends how hot he is, I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Gays: I'm going on this debating thing in the Netherlands on Thursday, and one of the nights is a 'Cultural Expo', so I should be bringing a few stereotypically British things (that can be transported easily). Suggestions?
    Marmite! :coma:

ReputationRep:
    My mate is confusing. He claims to be straight, but admitted that he's had a bj off mark before, iv woken up spooning him before and he's had his hands down my pants before. Loads of people thought we were together after meeting us. Either he's gay or bi, in which case he should come out to me or he isnt in which case he shouldnt be confusing me :mad:
    That is almost kinda cute... ALMOST. A little creepy though.
    Waking up being spooned must be a little odd. But that doesn't mean I'd say no, it's just it's nice to be asked before they start spooning. :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Marmite! :coma:
    That's already on the list for someone else to bring. I am not a fan, I'm afraid.

(Original post by Piprod01)
    That is almost kinda cute... ALMOST. A little creepy though.
    Waking up being spooned must be a little odd. But that doesn't mean I'd say no, it's just it's nice to be asked before they start spooning. :o:
    I'll be honest, there have been times where I have had to try very hard not to start spooning a certain guy in his sleep. But he knows I fancy him, and I warn him before I get drunk. :p:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Yeah, I was thinking along those lines. I'd try to bring scones+jam+clotted cream, but the cream would go off, I fear.

Can I have your friend if you don't want him? :p:

I'm not one to label others, but it sounds like he wants you. Call his bluff and see how far he lets you go? Depends how hot he is, I suppose.
    I'm using him atm xD

Well we've gone fairly far in the past while drunk, and before I told him my sexuality. He's hot, but he's also too good a friend to risk.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he's not straight.

ReputationRep:
    Christ, I've been defeated by this pizza >< There's one slice left, and it's taunting me. I want to finish it, but I'm really full ><
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Christ, I've been defeated by this pizza >< There's one slice left, and it's taunting me. I want to finish it, but I'm really full ><
    I had a teeny tiny pizza for lunch :cookie: was yummers, a big one during the day would defeat anyone methinks :sadnod:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Yeah, he's not straight.
    From the way he acts I don't think he is tbh. He says he'd hate to see me kiss a guy because he'd be jelous it wasn't him. Problem is that because we act like lovers anyway its hard to tell when he's joking and when he isn't.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I had a teeny tiny pizza for lunch :cookie: was yummers, a big one during the day would defeat anyone methinks :sadnod:
    It's all I've eaten today :p: Apart from a fistful of pills for breakfast; breakfast of champions.

I've manned up and finished the slice, but golly I feel a bit sick ><

ReputationRep:
    Well his certainly at least bi curious then. Personally I had this kind of relationship with a friend and it was fun at first. He is my best mate and we decided to put a stop to it. I had just come out and we were both emotionally unstable.

If this is bothering you so much, which it seems it is. You have to sit down and have a chat with him. Nothing heavy at first and tell him how you are feeling about the situation. If he is a mate he will decide that he cannot experiment his sexuality at the expense of your emotional feelings. There is nothing wrong with the former, we've all done/doing it. However this is should be with a some one who is aware of our intentions and are happy with them.

If he won't try to understand and then accept this, then in my opinion he doesn't care about you as much as a mate should do. At which point I would then begin to question do I want a mate who likes to play around with me? (in this case literally :lol: )

ReputationRep:
    I could really go for some pizza right now. Dominos :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Sweet! I just played the Sporcle period table game and got all 118 in about 7 minutes ^^

ReputationRep:
    I'm using him atm xD

Well we've gone fairly far in the past while drunk, and before I told him my sexuality. He's hot, but he's also too good a friend to risk.
    I say again, send him to me. :p: Whether it would ruin your friendship is for you to decide.

What topping? Cold pizza is always acceptable, though.

I could really go for some pizza right now. Dominos :coma:
    No, go Pizza Express. Have a voucher.

ReputationRep:
    Sweet! I just played the Sporcle period table game and got all 118 in about 7 minutes ^^
    But can you recite the Elements Song? :cool:

ReputationRep:
    No, go Pizza Express. Have a voucher.
    Hell, no. We don't do Pizza Express round here, it's Dominos, Pizza Hut and some locals. Dominos is the best obviously.

ReputationRep:
    But can you recite the Elements Song? :cool:

I love Sheldon Cooper so much.

ReputationRep:
    Hell, no. We don't do Pizza Express round here, it's Dominos, Pizza Hut and some locals. Dominos is the best obviously.
    I'm a Pizza Hut fan for nostalgic reasons. Pizza Express always confuses me with its cheap name and restauranty reality. But they send me vouchers by email, so hey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)

I love Sheldon Cooper so much.
    I have to admit that I have never found 'Big Bang Theory' amusing. Also I can sing Elements faster than him, while drunker. And with the correct lyrics. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit that I have never found 'Big Bang Theory' amusing. Also I can sing Elements faster than him, while drunker. And with the correct lyrics. :mad:
    :O The Big Bang Theory is amazing! I find that insulting! And yes, that might not have been the best performance (I swear that vanadium wasn't right) but it was still very funny.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.