Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    :O The Big Bang Theory is amazing! I find that insulting! And yes, that might not have been the best performance (I swear that vanadium wasn't right) but it was still very funny.
    The Big Bang Theory is largely overrated. Sheldon especially. Penny and Leonard all but carry the show.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I could really go for some pizza right now. Dominos :coma:
    Me too, but I'm a freak who can't eat cheese.

:O The Big Bang Theory is amazing! I find that insulting! And yes, that might not have been the best performance (I swear that vanadium wasn't right) but it was still very funny.
    BBT is awesome. :yep: Though I'm currently working through HIMYM. I can never decide whether I like NPH, but I'm clearly failing to end my love affair with acronyms.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)
    BBT is awesome. :yep: Though I'm currently working through HIMYM. I can never decide whether I like NPH, but I'm clearly failing to end my love affair with acronyms.
    I've never watched HIMYM, maybe I should. And I can't work out what NPH is. But I love BBT so so much. Along with the IT Crowd.

ReputationRep:
    Me too, but I'm a freak who can't eat cheese.

HIMYM is awesome. Easily the best sitcom on TV at the moment.

I've never watched HIMYM, maybe I should. And I can't work out what NPH is. But I love BBT so so much. Along with the IT Crowd.
    Neil Patrick Harris. I have much, much love for the man.

ReputationRep:
    The IT Crowd is glorious. Katherine Parkinson is awesome.

Neil Patrick Harris was Dr. Horrible, if you've seen that. On a Joss Whedon related note, Alyson Hannigan is absolutely fantastic in HIMYM. Started watching it again when I ran out of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.

ReputationRep:
    Neil Patrick Harris was Dr. Horrible, if you've seen that. On a Joss Whedon related note, Alyson Hannigan is absolutely fantastic in HIMYM. Started watching it again when I ran out of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice.
    Dr. Horrible :love:
    It was perfect; Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day, NPH. It could only have been better if Adam Baldwin and Jewel Staite had been involved.

ReputationRep:
    The IT Crowd is glorious. Katherine Parkinson is awesome.

Oh I see! I was getting myself confused; I was thinking "Neil Patrick Harris, that's a person, not a TV show!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Dr. Horrible :love:
    It was perfect; Joss Whedon, Nathan Fillion, Felicia Day, NPH. It could only have been better if Adam Baldwin and Jewel Staite had been involved.
    Indeed!

Indeed. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    All the humour seems to be "look he's a walking stereotype, isn't that amusing". It's not even a realistic stereotype.

I watched the first episode of Misfits today, it seemed decent. Not sure if I find smart-alec guy cute or irritating. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    But can you recite the Elements Song? :cool:
    Yes I can :p: Both sober and drunk

On BBT: I've never watched it, a fact which apparently causes many of my friends much shock. "I thought you of all people would watch it Mike!" :rolleyes: I'm not sure I like their implication :p:

On Joss whedon: Tonight may be the night I finally get Chris to watch Firefly!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    OMG Firefly. :love: Do it. Do it now. Why aren't you watching it right now? Go go go go go. Go!

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't watched Firely!? You know if he refuses, you have to dump him, right?

ReputationRep:

On BBT: I've never watched it, a fact which apparently causes many of my friends much shock. "I thought you of all people would watch it Mike!" :rolleyes: I'm not sure I like their implication :p:

Ohhhh... There's an element song!? ;D

ReputationRep:
    I think we have an activity for the next meet. :yep:

I'm good with lyrics; the next song I plan to learn is 'We Didn't Start the Fire'. :p:

(Original post by Piprod01)
    Ohhhh... There's an element song!? ;D

ReputationRep:
    I think we have an activity for the next meet. :yep:

I'm good with lyrics; the next song I plan to learn is 'We Didn't Start the Fire'. :p:

OMG! SO AWESOME! ;D
    Reminds me a lot of this song:

I saw in higher chemistry one time.Which is a little odd because the video doesn't have a huge amount of views, and another user claims to have watched it in advanced higher. I wonder if I know that person. But I it's pretty obvious by my youtube account that I'm gay and I'm a little worried about telling random people I know that much personal info. >.>

ReputationRep:
    OMG! SO AWESOME! ;D
    Reminds me a lot of this song:

I saw in higher chemistry one time.Which is a little odd because the video doesn't have a huge amount of views, and another user claims to have watched it in advanced higher. I wonder if I know that person. But I it's pretty obvious by my youtube account that I'm gay and I'm a little worried about telling random people I know that much personal info. >.>
    Irritating voice in that video. Also, hehe, I remember the days of being paranoid someone would find out about me through the internet.

ReputationRep:
    Someone I know in real life found me on here before. He knew I was gay for about 3 months and apart from asking someone else 'Do you know anything about James' love life?', he was completely silent about it. A nice surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Irritating voice in that video. Also, hehe, I remember the days of being paranoid someone would find out about me through the internet.
    Being "out on facebook" seems to be the biggest step nowadays. How times have changed :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Being "out on facebook" seems to be the biggest step nowadays. How times have changed :rolleyes:
    Anyone who knows me but isn't related to me knows that I'm gay, basically. But since I have (gossipy) cousins on facebook, I'm not "out on facebook". I'm not listed as anything - no interested in, no relationship status. Much easier that way!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who knows me but isn't related to me knows that I'm gay, basically. But since I have (gossipy) cousins on facebook, I'm not "out on facebook". I'm not listed as anything - no interested in, no relationship status. Much easier that way!
    I was the same (I also have VERY gossipy cousins (and some lovely secret-keeping ones too) and very Christian anti-gay relatives in Trinidad), but in the end I got bored. I could care less now, considering the stuff I know about them! It's different for me, though, as I don't see mine very often (I was 22 the last time, I'm 24 now, and before that I was 15 and used to seeing them every 2-3 years, but I wasn't gay back then anyway).

EDIT: Though I'm largely the same WRT who knows I'm gay. Family mostly don't; friends mostly do.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.