Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Why wasn't that in my lovely "Who Quoted Me" box?

I like your username btw. That thought has just crossed my mind.
    I edited it in my post so it doesn't show up.
    And thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I edited it in my post so it doesn't show up.
    And thank you
    Ah! Haven't seen that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Anyone who knows me but isn't related to me knows that I'm gay, basically. But since I have (gossipy) cousins on facebook, I'm not "out on facebook". I'm not listed as anything - no interested in, no relationship status. Much easier that way!
    (Original post by JRaphael)
    I was the same (I also have VERY gossipy cousins (and some lovely secret-keeping ones too) and very Christian anti-gay relatives in Trinidad), but in the end I got bored. I could care less now, considering the stuff I know about them! It's different for me, though, as I don't see mine very often (I was 22 the last time, I'm 24 now, and before that I was 15 and used to seeing them every 2-3 years, but I wasn't gay back then anyway).

EDIT: Though I'm largely the same WRT who knows I'm gay. Family mostly don't; friends mostly do.
    I'm just stalking this thread but I thought I'd let you know that you can edit your security settings to hide your interested in from specific friends on Facebook now. :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I saw Shortbus ages ago; I should point out that despite lots and lots of explicit sex, it is also an intelligent emotional film.
    It's awesome. I watched it for the sex (shut my eyes when lady parts were on screen, naturally :p: ) and discovered it was actually a very good film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    It's awesome. I watched it for the sex (shut my eyes when lady parts were on screen, naturally :p: ) and discovered it was actually a very good film.
    Yeah, that's pretty much my 'Shortbus story'. :p:

Anyway, I'm off to sleep now. I may visit London tomorrow to purchase some touristy nonsense. Then again, I may not.

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JW92)
    I'm just stalking this thread but I thought I'd let you know that you can edit your security settings to hide your interested in from specific friends on Facebook now. :top:
    Oooh, I didn't know that! Thanks! Also, you should post here more often!

ReputationRep:
    People stalk this thread, eh? :hmmm:

All these stalkers should reveal themselves :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Im a semi stalker :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    You probably post more than I do! I recognise your username, at least. I bet half the people on here don't know me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Oh yes, as Dan posted ^^ Seeing as you're a biologist (and are therefore way cool) you may also enjoy some of these:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Regulatin' Genes (about developmental genetics):

Put some Ach into it (about the parasympathetic and sympathetic control systems):

Synaptic Cleft (self explanatory):

BioRad's PCR Song (from an advert):

Lab Romance (laboratory based parody of GaGa's Bad Romance):

Obviously others are welcome to view those vids hehe, some may find them entertaining and educational :p:

Also, here's an awesome science video with Carl Sagan feat. Steven Hawkings - A Glorious Dawn:

And any Linux fans will enjoy this :p:
    Hehe! That was pretty awesome! I have seen the PCR song before... there was some other ones I've seen before that someone on TSR had in their sig a while back, but I can't seem to find them.

I LOVE this man:

:love: :love: :love:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How are we all today? I'm considering popping over to London to wander around/buy touristy junk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    You stalk semis ?

ReputationRep:
    Mornin'. Just about...
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    Mornin' all.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon all.

ReputationRep:
    Afternoon!

I'm so stressed. I feel like jumping out the window

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    x
    The mathmo on your team, Jackson, looked so nervous! And I think he was wearing a school hoodie, which I found quite funny :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Morning, gays. How are we all today? I'm considering popping over to London to wander around/buy touristy junk.
    London is no longer a fun place for me :p: I used to enjoy travelling to town, but now that I do it everyday in the commuter rush, it's less exciting ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    The mathmo on your team, Jackson, looked so nervous! And I think he was wearing a school hoodie, which I found quite funny :p:
    I think it was a Queens' hoodie, and yeah he did seem pretty nervous, and he remains that way throughout the competition. Depite the fact he'e the best on the team.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    London is no longer a fun place for me :p: I used to enjoy travelling to town, but now that I do it everyday in the commuter rush, it's less exciting ¬_¬
    "When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life."

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.