Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)
    中国語はつまらないよ。にほんごが一番好きね! 。:love:
    あっ~ www 俺も日本語が話しますよ!そうだな。。。。日本の食べ物は中国のより おいしい、しかしながら、韓国の食べ物も本当素晴らしいだ!wwww ! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)
    Online translators are very poor! People shouldn't fall into such bad habits!

On another note though, i hope your Chinese is good enough to understand that 中国人深受我喜爱!If you catch my drift :drool: 哈哈哈!
    说日本语的英国人应该接受我的特殊礼遇:perv:
    :p:

中国語はつまらないよ。にほんごが一番好きね! 日本の食べ物は中国のよりおいしい。:love:
    I used to excel at this Japanland language at prep school, it seems now that it was only prep school after all, damn! :p:
    and Chinese is boring? :s:

ReputationRep:
    I'm not getting it...
    All the good stuff is lost in translation with Google Translate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    I'm not getting it...
    All the good stuff is lost in translation with Google Translate.
    It's to avoid dbmag9 chucking us out due to constant naughtiness, hence specially coded to bypass google the cryptographer :ninja: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    It's to avoid dbmag9 chucking us out due to constant naughtiness, hence coded to bypass google the cryptographer :p:
    Wait, people get kicked out for constant naughtiness now? Bugger.

ReputationRep:
    So.

Friends going to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow. Discussion of suitable times Sunday, we agree on "around 7pm". Now theres a 6.40 and a 7.40. I finish work at 6.30, so the 6.40 is a no.

Guess what time they decided to go.

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    It's to avoid dbmag9 chucking us out due to constant naughtiness, hence specially coded to bypass google the cryptographer :ninja: :p:
    Protip: I can't (and wouldn't) actually chuck people out for any reason.

In other news, I am bored.

ReputationRep:
    说日本语的英国人应该接受我的特殊礼遇:perv:
    :p:
    我不但说亚洲的语言,而且西班牙语,法国语,葡萄牙语⋯ ⋯等等!:yep:

好吧,我接受我的特殊礼遇。可是,它们是什么呀? :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    So.

Friends going to see Toy Story 3 tomorrow. Discussion of suitable times Sunday, we agree on "around 7pm". Now theres a 6.40 and a 7.40. I finish work at 6.30, so the 6.40 is a no.

Guess what time they decided to go.

:sad:
    Why are they going at 6.40? Sam, this angers me muchly. My friends do this to me as well - not even bothering to wait an extra 30-60 minutes for an extra friend to come along and watch a movie... or go out for a nice dinner... - and now I wish to politely consult your friends for being impatient :mad: (Unless they have a totally legit reason, ha)

ReputationRep:
    x
    x
    x
    I hate to be a party pooper, but I should remind you all that posting in a non-English language without providing a translation is against TSR rules and you will get warnings for it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I hate to be a party pooper, but I should remind you all that posting in a non-English language without providing a translation is against TSR rules and you will get warnings for it :p:
    Translation now provided. Thank you for informing :yep:
    我不但说亚洲的语言,而且西班牙语,法国语,葡萄牙语⋯ ⋯等等!:yep:

好吧,我接受我的特殊礼遇。可是,它们是什么呀? :woo:
    :drool: 我爱上你了(非常单纯地!),多种语言的掌握者,你完成了我的一个梦 想:love:
    你的特别礼遇:
    我邀请你吃完整的英国早餐,怎么样。:perv:
    或者一本古汉语字典?:p:

translation
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you're mutilingual, you have achieved one of my dreams.
    your special treat:
    how about I invite you to a full english breakfast?
    or an ancient chinese dictionary?

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Protip: I can't (and wouldn't) actually chuck people out for any reason.

In other news, I am bored.
    I'm sorry, I was only joking :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    あっ~ www 俺も日本語が話しますよ!そうだな。。。。日本の食べ物は中国のより おいしい、しかしながら、韓国の食べ物も本当素晴らしいだ!wwww ! :woo:
    韓国の食べ物は、そうだね。私は、まだ日本語を習っています。しかし ながら、二百五十漢字を覚えましたよ! むずかしね!

Spoiler:
    Show
    As for Korean food, you're right. I'm still learning Japanese. However, I've memorised 250 kanji! Difficult, isn't it!

You're right. Translations provided.

ReputationRep:
    I couldn't possibly be tired of it, moving there in 2 weeks now (though I won't be there full-time until the end of August). :woo:
    I've been here almost 3 years and still can't get enough. If I had to move out of London, it would have to be to New York :coma:

I need to find a new place to live now :emo: I don't think my friends will tolerate me sleeping on their couch for long :holmes:

Also work today was good, I had lots of things to do and my task manager bought me minstrels

ReputationRep:
    韓国の食べ物は、そうだね。私は、まだ日本語を習っています。しかし ながら、二百五十漢字を覚えましたよ! むずかしね!

Spoiler:
    Show
    As for Korean food, you're right. I'm still learning Japanese. However, I've memorised 250 kanji! Difficult, isn't it!

You're right. Translations provided.
    I didn't need the translation. But thanks anyway! :o:

Edit: Ahh... Now i know why XD

ReputationRep:
    Toy Story 3 tomorrow. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I've been here almost 3 years and still can't get enough. If I had to move out of London, it would have to be to New York :coma:

I need to find a new place to live now :emo: I don't think my friends will tolerate me sleeping on their couch for long :holmes:

Also work today was good, I had lots of things to do and my task manager bought me minstrels
    Curses! Now I have a severe minstrels craving! ><

ReputationRep:
    Hey up gays.

Why do sad films always make me cry? I just watched Gladiator and now I am a blubbering wreck :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Why are they going at 6.40? Sam, this angers me muchly. My friends do this to me as well - not even bothering to wait an extra 30-60 minutes for an extra friend to come along and watch a movie... or go out for a nice dinner... - and now I wish to politely consult your friends for being impatient :mad: (Unless they have a totally legit reason, ha)
    I don't know man, I told them I could do the 7.40 without issue but the 6.40 is a no-go for me, so I don't know why we can't go then :/

The thing is I think it's because they don't want to wait for me as one of them finishes work near the cinema early and doesn't want to go home. But they've never had a problem with waiting over an hour when one of the others don't get out of bed on time to meet us before going out...

ReputationRep:
    :drool: 我爱上你了(非常单纯地!),多种语言的掌握者,你完成了我的一个梦 想:love:
    你的特别礼遇:
    我邀请你吃完整的英国早餐,怎么样。:perv:
    或者一本古汉语字典?:p:
    一本古汉语字典?!?! 我要我要啦~!哈哈哈哈!:woo:

那么,我觉得中国人很好看咯,你会做别的东西啦。。。你会不会讨好我 ?

:wink2: 行吗?

Translation:

A Chinese dictionary?!?! I wan' it I wan' it! Hahahaha! :woo:

Well, I think Chinese people are very good looking, you could do something else... You could please me?

:wink2: Right?

ReputationRep:
    Curses! Now I have a severe minstrels craving! ><
    MWAH.

I think I might have a mini Buffy marathon tonight :holmes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.