Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Mike, just post pictures of chocolate cheesecake if paddy's being naughty :p:

ReputationRep:
    What, like this?

ReputationRep:
    That's it :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)
    一本古汉语字典?!?! 我要我要啦~!哈哈哈哈!:woo:

那么,我觉得中国人很好看咯,你会做别的东西啦。。。你会不会讨好我 ?

:wink2: 行吗?

Translation:

A Chinese dictionary?!?! I wan' it I wan' it! Hahahaha! :woo:

Well, I think Chinese people are very good looking, you could do something else... You could please me?

:wink2: Right?
    谢谢你 其实我觉得英国男生很好看:shy2:
    我以为英国早餐会讨好你呢! 香肠和鸡蛋! :perv: :yep:
    translation:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I thought English breakfast would please you! tasty sausages and eggs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    我以为英国早餐会讨好你呢! 香肠和鸡蛋! :wink: :yep:
    translation:
    [SPOILER]I thought English breakfast would please you! tasty sausages and eggs![/SPOLIER]
    MMMM! gangstermidget的香肠。我试试!

translation:

MMMM! gangstermidget's sausage. I'll give it a try!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Mike, just post pictures of chocolate cheesecake if paddy's being naughty :p:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    What, like this?
    I HATE YOU ALL.

I haven't eaten cheesecake in months. I haven't eaten ANY desert in months.

Being fit and healthy better be worth it :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    What, like this?
    NOM

That reminds me I have chocolate cupcakes to eat and raspberries in the fridge. Shame I never got round to making buttercream. Praise whichever god happens to be listening for my metabolism, which is certain to desert me at some point, but for the moment I shall eat cake.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I don't know man, I told them I could do the 7.40 without issue but the 6.40 is a no-go for me, so I don't know why we can't go then :/

The thing is I think it's because they don't want to wait for me as one of them finishes work near the cinema early and doesn't want to go home. But they've never had a problem with waiting over an hour when one of the others don't get out of bed on time to meet us before going out...
    Grrr so they don't even have a legitimate excuse! They're just being lazy! I'm not in any position to judge which friendships are worthwhile, but I do know that friends are defined by their actions, and that includes being patient enough to wait for an hour for a movie. Grrr :mad:

Do something more fun instead IMO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I HATE YOU ALL.

Haha, I'm sorry. :p: I can't believe you haven't had dessert in months, you're a much stronger man than I :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I HATE YOU ALL.

Good going! I haven't had any chocolate or crisps in 2 weeks. It's been easier than I thought actually.

There's milk chocolate Hob Nob flapjacks in the house though. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I havent had any chocolate or crisps in uhhhh, a few hours :p:

I'm naughty :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I have a severe chocolate craving, I haven't had any in a week or two. Unless you count the few squares of dark chocolate that went into the chili I made.

Oh well, compensating with a ginger gin fizz

ReputationRep:
    Am I an oddity:curious:
    I never see the charm of choclate and it's related products?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Am I an oddity:curious:
    I never see the charm of choclate and it's related products?
    No, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I can take it or leave it that said, I do love chocolate cheesecake and chocolate-based ice creams (Ben and Jerrys of course).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    No, I'm not a huge fan of chocolate. I can take it or leave it that said, I do love chocolate cheesecake and chocolate-based ice creams (Ben and Jerrys of course).
    I'm not normally much of a chocolate person. But sometimes I do crave it ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I do love Choclate based icecream too, though they'd have to be light flavoured, or else it gives a rush to my nose which I don't appreciate.
    Also I have a cringe to fizzy drinks, never enjoyed the bubbles.
    the same with most alcoholic drinks, some nice cocktails are exceptions.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Grrr so they don't even have a legitimate excuse! They're just being lazy! I'm not in any position to judge which friendships are worthwhile, but I do know that friends are defined by their actions, and that includes being patient enough to wait for an hour for a movie. Grrr :mad:

Do something more fun instead IMO!
    I know, and I don't regard these friends anywhere near as highly as I used to for many reasons, but I've only got those and another, smaller group of friends in Dagenham and I don't get to see those very much :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry for abandoning you all here, I've been preparing debates on the magic that is Google Docs (although it does force me to use IE, which is depressing).

re the sweet discussion, I approve of most sweet things. I seem to have developed the ability to limit myself when I have them a fair amount (which makes my poor mother very jealous), but I couldn't go without 'em. This was typed with a bowl of Ben & Jerrys next to me. I visited their factory.

EDIT: Also, I actually had to read this article's title about three times in a row before I realised they were actually trying to blame BP (yes, the oil company) for the release of the Lockerbie bomber. Oh, silly Americans. :rofl:

Anyway, I'm off to sleepytimes. G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    Okay, so I stayed up all night reading for no real reason, and now I'm having bacon cooked for me. ******* score!

(Original post by dbmag9)
    EDIT: Also, I actually had to read this article's title about three times in a row before I realised they were actually trying to blame BP (yes, the oil company) for the release of the Lockerbie bomber. Oh, silly Americans. :rofl:
    It's actually not that a ridiculous theory. I mean, it is ridiculous, but it's not that ridiculous, it's within the boundaries of possibility. That said, it's the New Jersey Senators, nobody cares about New Jersey.

ReputationRep:
    I like how the Metro today put two unrelated articles about BP on the same page as an article (with pictures) of an oil slick in China that was totally unrelated to them. Real subtle, Daily Mail in disguise. Real subtle.

In other news, yaaay! Someone just came to see me about getting me to do some genotyping for their lab, my job will become slightly more interesting! And I may get to meet Heston Blumenthal later!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.