Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    How are you all?

I see this thread lacks women! :eek: Did you scare them all away? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I went to Wetherspoons today. My friend bought a pitcher of Pimm's before the barman asked if we all had ID. I didn't. I got chucked out (never had a problem with not having ID before), and my friend wasted £6. *******s. Never going to Wetherspoons again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I went to Wetherspoons today. My friend bought a pitcher of Pimm's before the barman asked if we all had ID. I didn't. I got chucked out (never had a problem with not having ID before), and my friend wasted £6. *******s. Never going to Wetherspoons again.
    Wetherspoons are always strict on ID; having been many many times, the number of times I've not been ID'd is very small.

In other news, CIAO gays! I'm off to Italy for nine weeks, and I doubt I'll be on here while I'm there. I'm working on a campsite for Eurocamp, and I dunno how much internet access I'll have. I'm sure you'll all miss me (the frequent poster that I am...) and I expect you'll all remember me on my inevitable return at the end of September...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bezzler)
    Wetherspoons are always strict on ID; having been many many times, the number of times I've not been ID'd is very small.

In other news, CIAO gays! I'm off to Italy for nine weeks, and I doubt I'll be on here while I'm there. I'm working on a campsite for Eurocamp, and I dunno how much internet access I'll have. I'm sure you'll all miss me (the frequent poster that I am...) and I expect you'll all remember me on my inevitable return at the end of September...
    Have a good time working there, I assume the weather is a lot better there:yep:
    and also the infamous Italian boys.
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    Hurr. "Eurocamp". Tee-hee. :teehee: Enjoy yourself! (Hurr.)

Okay kids, my goodbye is less impressive now, but I'm off for the weekend (LRPing, woo! Yes I'm sad, shut up I like it). See y'all Monday :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)

Okay kids, my goodbye is less impressive now, but I'm off for the weekend (LRPing, woo! Yes I'm sad, shut up I like it). See y'all Monday :cool:
    How many people are going to make that joke?! It doesn't help that my school name had the word "Camp" in it as well. And LRPing...well, I'm not going to judge (out loud)...

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to the Netherlands today for a debating competition. I'll be back on Tuesday. Have fun without me!

(Original post by Gesar)
    Foolish Wetherspoons. We almost did something similar last night, but the group would have been large enough for us to drink and the IDless individual (well, she had ID but isn't 18 yet) to wait outside with friends. But we realised they were shoving her out just in time. Later she got into a (really naff) club with that ID, though. :p:

Have fun in Italy, leave some Italian boys for the rest of us at some point. I'll remember you when you come back, honest.

ReputationRep:
    Haha the woman just swore on GMTV :teehee:

In other news, I have ripped the muscles in the bottom of my back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    How are you all?

I'm good thanks! How are you??

Yeah, from what i've seen there are more guys than girls. Well, at least at the moment anyways!

ReputationRep:
    Morning. Just.

(Original post by Jinxy)
    How are you all?

Yes, we have a noticeable lack of lesbians nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRaphael)

You're a LARPer! Cool ^^

Hehehe, I'm doing actual science today, so exciting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)
    I'm good thanks! How are you??

Yeah, from what i've seen there are more guys than girls. Well, at least at the moment anyways!
    It's never been any different (I don't think) since I joined LGBT on here. :p:

(Original post by Laertes)
    Morning. Just.

I noticed, it pains me. :no: Not that men aren't awesome too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Morning. Just.

Representin'!!

ReputationRep:
    yet another day staying in. :/

ReputationRep:
    Sweet, the genotyping worked *is a happy bunny*

ReputationRep:
    Gosh, I am exhausted. Worked 7hrs today, but got 56 Euros.
    So my day was good.

And I get weird messages.. like what the ****?!
    Oh, and I am currently reading a book on commitment phobia as I want to make some progress.

Other than that I hope you're all fine! My wireless is ****** up.

ReputationRep:
    ****, I am getting so nervous about my date tomorrow.
    We will go probably go somewhere before going to her apartment, where I will mix her favourite cocktail. We will be alone. No flatmate.
    Alone.

****!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    ****, I am getting so nervous about my date tomorrow.
    We will go probably go somewhere before going to her apartment, where I will mix her favourite cocktail. We will be alone. No flatmate.
    Alone.

****!!!
    I'm so excited for you!

I'm sure you two will find something fun to do at your flat.
    Play a video game together!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    I'm so excited for you!

I'm sure you two will find something fun to do at your flat.
    Play a video game together!
    Thanks!
    Luckily it will be at her flat. (and I will spend the night.. )
    Dunno if she has something to play videogames on, but any other idea?

I take it as a good sign when she tells me that she wants to get to know me better.. so I feel inclined calling it a date.

ReputationRep:
    Where the **** is everybody, today? This is far too quiet.

(Original post by Jinxy)
    It's never been any different (I don't think) since I joined LGBT on here. :p:
    Well, I recall at one point being out-numbered by the female lesbian/bisexual contigent.

(Original post by Jinxy)
    I noticed, it pains me. :no: Not that men aren't awesome too.
    :yep:

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.