Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Inorite?
    Well, I have to be honest and say I'm too old to know what that means exactly :p: But, 'hellzyeah' is my response :yep:

ReputationRep:
    So, is it just me who's finding this summer incredibly boring?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Well, I have to be honest and say I'm too old to know what that means exactly :p: But, 'hellzyeah' is my response :yep:
    Don't worry, I'm not entirely sure what I meant there either. But the response sounds appropriate.

(Original post by Laertes)
    Not me. I've been out a lot, and to several countries, and had plenty of fun. It's from now on that I run out of plans, though, which might end up being a bit dull for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I'm not, but that's because I'm a working boy and am slaving away over a hot PCR machine 5 days out of 7 :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm not, but that's because I'm a working boy and am slaving away over a hot PCR machine 5 days out of 7 :p:
    I actually wish I had a job at this point.

ReputationRep:
    I'm beavering away too, but summer is dragging .

Probably because I have my holiday in 7 weeks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MDEH8176)
    Hey all. Back from London, but we spent far too much time on Oxford Street for my liking. It's not my favourite place to shop!

Out of interest how many people here buy gay magazines? I've read a lot of 'gay literature', but I think I've only ever bought Attitude once. Even then, I only got it because there was an interview with David Cameron! :p:
    I've subscribed to Attitude and I don't regret it! I'm living and have lived in a house with two other gays (@ uni) so the magazine is read by a lot of people. It's the best one IMO - GayTimes is okay but it's a little bland at times. AXM is even more shallow, and ReFresh (or w/e it's called) is more fashion than anything.

(Original post by JRaphael)
    x
    What did you think of A Single Man? Personally I found it to be one of the most artistic films recently made, although I didn't find it as powerful as people made it out to be.

I've met the editor of Attitude! He was very nice, but awfully camp. And he introduced himself to me by mincing over, offering a limp handshake and saying "Hello, I'm a gay, I hear you're one too?"
    Aw lucky - I'd love to meet him. I really have a lot of respect for that magazine. I really feel like it covers the interests of all types of gay people, from the more serious and 'tame' gays (you know what I mean :p:) to the hardcore party gays who are more interested in the next best gay club etc.

ReputationRep:
    Oxford Street is HORRIBLE, you have to use your elbows just to get enough room to walk down the street...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)
    Me too! :sadnod:
    There you go :p:

ReputationRep:
    Guys. I'm really drunk. Like, horrifically. Hahahahahaaahahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Oxford Street is HORRIBLE, you have to use your elbows just to get enough room to walk down the street...
    Have you heard about the new Fast/Slow pedestrian scheme they're thinking about introducing?

EDIT: Hang on, you are talking about London, right?

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard about the new Fast/Slow pedestrian scheme they're thinking about introducing?

EDIT: Hang on, you are talking about London, right?
    Er yes :p:

And I want to kick every Japanese tourist in London in the shins. I almost got run over by a bus crossing Oxford Circus cos they were going that slowly and there was a stampede of people in the other direction! :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How are we all today?

I went out last night, but didn't stay for long due to having to catch the last tram. Had some cheap cocktails with a friend though - the guy serving had run out of limes to put on a Long Island Ice Tea, so 'apologised' by adding some vodka on top. :p: The fact they were unexpectedly two-for-one didn't hurt either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Er yes :p:

And I want to kick every Japanese tourist in London in the shins. I almost got run over by a bus crossing Oxford Circus cos they were going that slowly and there was a stampede of people in the other direction! :hmmm:
    Trust me, I commute into London every day, I harbour and awful lot of hatred towards the general public :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bugger, by a slight mishap in the lab, I now have a slightly UV reactive fingertip ><

ReputationRep:
    Bugger, by a slight mishap in the lab, I now have a slightly UV reactive fingertip ><
    Isn't that basically what Spiderman said when he got home from that fateful day at work?

ReputationRep:
    I somehow stopped watching this thread for some odd reasons. :curious:
    *posts to watch*

ReputationRep:
    I didn't know this topic existed. Hello everyone

ReputationRep:
    What's happened to everyone? Are the gays all hibernating this time in the year?

(Original post by Ash_D)
    I didn't know this topic existed. Hello everyone
    Hey Ash. You should put a photo up. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I will. I'm still trying to figure out how to use this site properly, I joined a year ago before starting at uni but never used it until now. Is there anyone here at leicester uni?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.