Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Oh ok hehe. I guess he's kinda cute in a sickly way, like a puppy dog is cute.
    Yeah, exactly. Like a puppy dog :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetnesspink)
    She kills me. She is so hot. Dearie me! I saw The Runaways recently and I was practically paralysed with lust
    Ah i bet!

There is something about her! She looks like she would do anything to please you sexually... That look in her eye... :drool:

haha! XD

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. I have a free house for a week. TSRLGBTSCTM at my house? :p:

Thus far I have had a leisurely day, doing very little. I also have no plans for the rest of the day. What fun.

re Mr McElderry: good for him, I suppose, although it doesn't seem to have been in the face of any great adversity or likely negative publicity. He does seem cloyingly cute, though, and I normally like the cute guys.

ReputationRep:
    Joe Mcelderry has too many teeth.

ReputationRep:
    Ugggghhhhhhhh..... Well this kinda sucks. My mother got into an argument about my sister's wedding. So my dad, brother and I went in the car to get some shopping:
    Me: Women; who needs them?
    Dad: Oh, what are you going to do for "physical contact" then? Use them and leave them?
    Me: Yeeeaaahhhh..... >.>
    Dad: Oh, well it could be worse; you could be with someone of your own sex. [not how I would have said it, but it's what he said]
    Me: ... *look out of the window*

I never really thought he was like that. Saying the equivalent of, "Oh, you can sleep around all you like with women; being in a gay relationship is WORSE".

Thanks, Dad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Ugggghhhhhhhh..... Well this kinda sucks. My mother got into an argument about my sister's wedding. So my dad, brother and I went in the car to get some shopping:
    Me: Women; who needs them?
    Dad: Oh, what are you going to do for "physical contact" then? Use them and leave them?
    Me: Yeeeaaahhhh..... >.>
    Dad: Oh, well it could be worse; you could be with someone of your own sex. [not how I would have said it, but it's what he said]
    Me: ... *look out of the window*

I never really thought he was like that. Saying the equivalent of, "Oh, you can sleep around all you like with women; being in a gay relationship is WORSE".

Thanks, Dad.
    I wouldn't worry too much. Very often people say things like that without actually meaning them, they're just trying to make jokey conversation. My dad used to say similar things before he knew, and was very regretful after he found out hehe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    It's the gay. You've got it. :yep:
    Oh God, I'll need to get the jab xD

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I have been watching this thing you people call 'television'. Some of it is quite entertaining.

(Original post by darkwolf0139)
    Oh God, I'll need to get the jab xD
    I'll jab you, if you want. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I came out to my Mum when I was 15/16 as bisexual. For the past 3 or so years I've known I'm just gay (hate the word lesbian!). Yes from time to time I find a man attractive but I don't want sex/relationship with him. I just think he looks pretty!

I didn't feel the need to make a big announcement to my friends/family because no one announces they are straight, right? I feel like it's obvious enough if you take the time to get to know me. I'm very femme and don't "look" gay but my mannerisms and opinions soon make it obvious.

Anyway my Mum seemed to notice and she's been mentioning it recently making comments like "you only like lady gardens now don't you?" (she's very cool and gay friendly. In fact I think she secretly wishes she WAS queer!) and tonight I heard her talking about it with my step dad saying that she had been talking with an older friend (60's) who has just come out and they were in their local cafe. As my Mum was reassuring her friend the people who run the cafe overheard her saying about me and now everyone knows lol! Which suits me because it means I don't have to tell them!

So yeah. it's a good gay day

ReputationRep:
    I came out to my Mum when I was 15/16 as bisexual. For the past 3 or so years I've known I'm just gay (hate the word lesbian!). Yes from time to time I find a man attractive but I don't want sex/relationship with him. I just think he looks pretty!

I didn't feel the need to make a big announcement to my friends/family because no one announces they are straight, right? I feel like it's obvious enough if you take the time to get to know me. I'm very femme and don't "look" gay but my mannerisms and opinions soon make it obvious.

Anyway my Mum seemed to notice and she's been mentioning it recently making comments like "you only like lady gardens now don't you?" (she's very cool and gay friendly. In fact I think she secretly wishes she WAS queer!) and tonight I heard her talking about it with my step dad saying that she had been talking with an older friend (60's) who has just come out and they were in their local cafe. As my Mum was reassuring her friend the people who run the cafe overheard her saying about me and now everyone knows lol! Which suits me because it means I don't have to tell them!

So yeah. it's a good gay day
    Yay, sounds like a good day. :yep:

:rofl: at "you only like lady-gardens now".

ReputationRep:
    I have the worst ******* headache, that even after paracetamol is refusing to go away :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I have the worst ******* headache, that even after paracetamol is refusing to go away :sad:
    Have you tried taking some ibuprofen too? It's safe to take alongside paracetamol. Sometimes it helps.

ReputationRep:

Anyway my Mum seemed to notice and she's been mentioning it recently making comments like "you only like lady gardens now don't you?"
    :rofl: nice one

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried taking some ibuprofen too? It's safe to take alongside paracetamol. Sometimes it helps.
    I would but I don't think I've got any in the house.

ReputationRep:
    Aw that's no good. I hope you feel better soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    :rofl: nice one
    Haha. She just wishes she liked them too

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest you lay down and rest - any TV or computer will strain your eyes and make the headache worse really. Put on some quiet music or something to stop you from being immensely bored, ha. Unless it's a migraine, it should go away quickly

I just watched the movie Moon... it was great! I miss sci-fi movies that aren't cheesy and over the top like Star Trek or Star Wars.

ReputationRep:
    *cough* masturbation cures all ills *cough*

(Original post by trm90)
    I just watched the movie Moon... it was great! I miss sci-fi movies that aren't cheesy and over the top like Star Trek or Star Wars.
    I watched most of Charlie's Angels; 'twas amusing. Also most of Ice Station Zebra which was entertaining too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Except headaches.

(Original post by trm90)
    I would suggest you lay down and rest - any TV or computer will strain your eyes and make the headache worse really.
    Yeah, I did this in the end. The lying down and the dark room seemed to allow the paracetamol to work and make it go bye-bye.
    That said, I'm going to try and go to sleep.
    I may reappear shortly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Indeed :yep:

I watched most of Charlie's Angels; 'twas amusing.
    Indeed :sigh:

Also most of Ice Station Zebra which was entertaining too.
    Indeed? :hmmm:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.