Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Lalalalalaaaaa. What is everyone doing?
    Fb/watching tennis/watching athletics/thinking of what to eat

    Multitasking at its finest
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Fb/watching tennis/watching athletics/thinking of what to eat

    Multitasking at its finest
    Haha, indeed. I am sat in my bed, refreshing the same sites over and over. I think I need to find more websites to browse... :cool:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    I do that all the time, knowing nothings changed on the site but not being able to stop.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    I do that all the time, knowing nothings changed on the site but not being able to stop.
    Endless loop! It sucks!
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Endless loop! It sucks!
    I'm sure they'll invent a rehab for people like us soon.
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    I just watched Madagascar 2. The penguins are officially the best animated thing ever.
    Offline

    14
    ReputationRep:
    Continuing last weekend's House marathon hehe.
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abucha3)
    Thanks

    Well my name is Alex and I live in London. I'm 17 years old and I am about to start my second year of sixth form.

    When it comes to sexuality, I can't actually define what I am. I am attracted to girls and had girlfriends and all that, but recently I am becoming more attracted to guys. I am not sure if I am bi (40% bi) or if these are my hormones because I am extremely horny :p:

    I am a confusing person :cool: lol
    So 40% likes men and women; what does the other 60% like?

    But yeah, guys are blatantly better than girls. :yep:

    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Lalalalalaaaaa. What is everyone doing?
    I have been watching lots more of this 'TV' stuff. I watched the new episode of Sherlock, which was also excellent, and am currently watching Sean of the Dead.

    (Original post by Ash_D)
    I do that all the time, knowing nothings changed on the site but not being able to stop.
    I know the feeling; it's a curse.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I'm sure we could come up with a way to clean that up somehow...
    I wouldn't trust you to do ANYTHING to me :yep:
    Offline

    8
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    So 40% likes men and women; what does the other 60% like?

    But yeah, guys are blatantly better than girls. :yep:
    60% likes animals

    Sorry I meant 40% men and 60% women. Nope you can't beat women - girls will always be better !! hahaha.
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    So 40% likes men and women; what does the other 60% like?

    But yeah, guys are blatantly better than girls. :yep:


    I have been watching lots more of this 'TV' stuff. I watched the new episode of Sherlock, which was also excellent, and am currently watching Sean of the Dead.


    I know the feeling; it's a curse.
    Watching Sherlock on iPlayer now!
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    Booooooored. I'm drinking Belgian beer ALONE :sad:
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by darkwolf0139)
    I wouldn't trust you to do ANYTHING to me :yep:
    You say that like you wouldn't enjoy it.

    (Original post by abucha3)
    60% likes animals

    Sorry I meant 40% men and 60% women. Nope you can't beat women - girls will always be better !! hahaha.
    Lies! Don't know what you people see in girls. :nope:

    Guys are just so much nicer in every way.

    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Watching Sherlock on iPlayer now!
    Good choice. :yep:

    (Original post by trm90)
    Booooooored. I'm drinking Belgian beer ALONE :sad:
    I was drinking Swedish vodka (with Coke) alone. :cool:
    Offline

    8
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You say that like you wouldn't enjoy it.
    Kinky


    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Lies! Don't know what you people see in girls. :nope:

    Guys are just so much nicer in every way.
    NO WAY !!! :eek3:

    Girls are so so so much fitter than boys!! :yep:

    Boys are nice, but they will never beat girls. I could never be totally gay :p:
    Offline

    13
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abucha3)
    Kinky

    NO WAY !!! :eek3:

    Girls are so so so much fitter than boys!! :yep:

    Boys are nice, but they will never beat girls. I could never be totally gay :p:
    How can you say that? Boys have nicer bodies, nicer peronalities, and are generally better than those silly girlies. :yep:
    Offline

    1
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    How can you say that? Boys have nicer bodies, nicer peronalities, and are generally better than those silly girlies. :yep:
    :yep:
    Offline

    8
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    How can you say that? Boys have nicer bodies, nicer peronalities, and are generally better than those silly girlies. :yep:
    Bodies - depends on the boy (some are fit and some are ugly). but i'd say they are equal on that - depends if I am in a girl or boy mood too :p:

    Personalities - girls more than boys :p:
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abucha3)
    Bodies - depends on the boy (some are fit and some are ugly). but i'd say they are equal on that - depends if I am in a girl or boy mood too :p:

    Personalities - girls more than boys :
    But girls are so much work, no?!

    EDIT: Altho I will agree, aesthetically speaking, women are actually ******* beautiful :p:
    Offline

    0
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abucha3)
    Personalities - girls more than boys :p:
    But girls ***** so much when they're in their little girly groups or when they go to the toilet together (something I'll never understand), I've never known guys to gossip as much as girls do.
    Offline

    11
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    By law there have to be signs in areas where speed cameras are in operation. We have mobile cameras, and also average speed cameras that measure your speed over a set distance. However, many speed cameras are due to be turned off as they are council-run, and the Con-Dem cuts mean councils can no longer afford them.
    I call that lucky. :p:
 
 
 
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

    Ask the Community Team

    Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

    Welcome Lounge

    Welcome Lounge

    We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

    Groups associated with this forum:

    View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

    You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

  • The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

    Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

    Write a reply...
    Reply
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.