Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I went food shopping like a proper adult, and didn't even spend all my money on a bottle of sloe gin. I may return for that later though. :cool:

(Original post by Gesar)
    I don't get the Elliott love. He's ugly as sin.
    He's not ugly, although he's also not amazing. He was a cover boy for Attitude a while back. I think a lot of the attraction is just that he manages to give off simultaneous vibes of 'chav' and 'maybe you could have me'. :p:

ReputationRep:
    He looks like a vacant chav, yes. Very hot.

I am making the world's best bolognese :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    He looks like a vacant chav, yes. Very hot.

I am making the world's best bolognese :yep:
    Send it to me plz. I have some not-very-amazing bolognese in the fridge, although in fairness my parents' bolognese is normally awesome.

You're leaving the bolognese overnight to serve tomorrow, yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abucha3)
    :drool:

Shame he wasn't the gay one :rolleyes:
    You need to watch this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Send it to me plz. I have some not-very-amazing bolognese in the fridge, although in fairness my parents' bolognese is normally awesome.

You're leaving the bolognese overnight to serve tomorrow, yes?
    Absolutely not :p: I can't plan meals that far ahead. I did cook it for 90 minutes though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Absolutely not :p: I can't plan meals that far ahead. I did cook it for 90 minutes though.
    Noo, bolognese is a food you have to leave for the next day. Spaghetti should be fresh, though.

EDIT: Although having said that I'm going to be having an M&S ready meal for dinner. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hello :tea:

:grouphugs:

Everyone ok? :unsure:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by KiraMayz)

:hugs: hello :tea:

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't visited in a while :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)

Heeey!

I'm fine, how are you?

Seems like I'll be applying through UCAS for a third time if I want to transfer unis for 2nd year. :unsure:
    Not keen on writing another personal statement, but I shall cope! Still have to wait for an answer from the respective university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Heeey!

I'm fine, how are you?

Seems like I'll be applying through UCAS for a third time if I want to transfer unis for 2nd year. :unsure:
    Not keen on writing another personal statement, but I shall cope! Still have to wait for an answer from the respective university.
    why do you want to change univs? which one are you looking at?

how was the gaming?

so many questions

ReputationRep:
    Noo, bolognese is a food you have to leave for the next day. Spaghetti should be fresh, though.

EDIT: Although having said that I'm going to be having an M&S ready meal for dinner. :p:
    Classy :p:

I'm watching 21. Their idea of a maths lecture is laughable. Though maybe that's what it's like im America.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Classy :p:

I'm watching 21. Their idea of a maths lecture is laughable. Though maybe that's what it's like im America.
    It was extremely tasty, I'll have you know. :yep: Currently watching random TV and drinking a G&T.

I've been reading the Independent's list of famous LGBT people here; it's not hugely exciting. It did however lead me to read the Wikipedia article on Ian McKellen, which led to two highly amusing highlights:
    McKellen claimed that when he visited Michael Howard, then Environment Secretary (responsible for local government), in 1988 to lobby against Section 28, Howard refused to change his position but did ask him to leave an autograph for his children. McKellen agreed, but wrote "**** off, I'm gay."
    McKellen has taken his activism internationally, where it caused a major stir in Singapore. Invited to do an interview on a morning show, he shocked the interviewer by asking if they could recommend him a gay bar. The program immediately ended.

ReputationRep:
    I love Ian McKellan!

ReputationRep:
    Grr, cat made me move over on the sofa, and is now snoring. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It was extremely tasty, I'll have you know. :yep: Currently watching random TV and drinking a G&T.

I've been reading the Independent's list of famous LGBT people here; it's not hugely exciting. It did however lead me to read the Wikipedia article on Ian McKellen, which led to two highly amusing highlights:
    Ian McKellen is awesome :yep:

And cats suck, in response to your other post.

ReputationRep:
    In other news, I read The Northern Lights recently. I enjoyed it! I thought I'd hate it, but I genuinely thought it was good, despite the aimed-at-children thing.

ReputationRep:
    x
    I am very jealous of the G&T. My life is woefully lacking in gin at the moment. But I really must stop spending my meagre wage on booze lol. I'm going to stay with my Mum tomorrow for a long weekend, she usually has gin... but it's generally co-op's own brand ><

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    why do you want to change univs? which one are you looking at?

how was the gaming?

so many questions
    I ultimately want to go to a better university and I'm looking at the University of Edinburgh.

Gaming was non-existent as we couldn't play today. But tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I don't get the Elliott love. He's ugly as sin.
    I agree with Gesar for once. He's ugly; he also has a freakishly small head.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    And cats suck, in response to your other post.
    Shame, I thought we had a future together. :sigh:

(Original post by Gesar)
    In other news, I read The Northern Lights recently. I enjoyed it! I thought I'd hate it, but I genuinely thought it was good, despite the aimed-at-children thing.
    It's not really that aimed at children; they are very good, though.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I am very jealous of the G&T. My life is woefully lacking in gin at the moment. But I really must stop spending my meagre wage on booze lol. I'm going to stay with my Mum tomorrow for a long weekend, she usually has gin... but it's generally co-op's own brand ><
    The gin in this one isn't high-quality, but tastes fine.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.