Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, he's still ugly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Yeah, he's still ugly.
    True fact.

Gays! In the "Would you have sex with a clone of yourself?" thread, everyone's going "No, because I'm not gay". so I put the question forward here - Would you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    True fact.

Gays! In the "Would you have sex with a clone of yourself?" thread, everyone's going "No, because I'm not gay". so I put the question forward here - Would you?
    I wouldn't mind, but we'd both be bottoms :giggle:

EDIT: What about you, Reverend?

ReputationRep:
    Heavens opened with a ridiculous amount of rain, which was fine because I was indoors on my laptop. Until I walked into the kitchen to find a massive puddle had somehow leaked through the door. :mad:

(Original post by Piprod01)

All I needed was two B's at Higher level to get into Uni - can I be over-confident?
    Am I mistaken, or is a ':woo:' in order here?

True fact.

By 'with clone of myself', do you mean if I met a guy who looked exactly like me and had same personality, or do you mean if I could split myself into two people (a la xkcd) so it would basically be a form of masturbation?

The latter: definitely, the former I'm not so sure; looks-wise I don't really think I'm my type, although in my current state of desperation I'd probably go for anyone who looked even mildly interested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    I wouldn't mind, but we'd both be bottoms :giggle:

EDIT: What about you, Reverend?
    That'd get me too... Me + Me: We'd be like lasbiums or something - except we're guys. >.>

Me + Me sounds like a great name for a band! xD

ReputationRep:
    True fact.

I voted yes! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Am I mistaken, or is a ':woo:' in order here?

:woo: :woo: :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Me + Me sounds like a great name for a band! xD
    This video (which I've posted before, but damn he's cute) seems relevant here.

ReputationRep:
    True fact.

No. Since it's a clone I'd have the idea in my head that the clone 'came from me' so it'd be like shagging something I'd made. Like a toy.

ReputationRep:
    Daaawww... :3

ReputationRep:
    My results come tomorrow, I'm so scared!

ReputationRep:
    With regards to the clone thing - yes if he was -exactly- me, ie personality and memories as well (this also works via time travel :p:). No if he just looked like me, but wasn't actually me.

ReputationRep:
    If it was an actual clone. E.g. The person was biologically me then I totally would. Why not lol!

ReputationRep:
    If it was an actual clone. E.g. The person was biologically me then I totally would. Why not lol!

ReputationRep:
    As I put in the other one, I would.
    Of course, this raises the question of what would a clone of a trans person be like. Would be the birth-assigned gender or the new gender?.

ReputationRep:
    The latter: definitely, the former I'm not so sure; looks-wise I don't really think I'm my type, although in my current state of desperation I'd probably go for anyone who looked even mildly interested.
    Unless they insulted cats :p:

And with regards to the video, he's gorgeous, as I think I said before. But he's straight :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Meh.

ReputationRep:
    By 'with clone of myself', do you mean if I met a guy who looked exactly like me and had same personality, or do you mean if I could split myself into two people (a la xkcd) so it would basically be a form of masturbation?

I mean biologically you :p: And yep, I definitely would hehe. I mean, who else knows better what pleases you than you right?

(Original post by Laertes)
    Meh.
    My thoughts precisely.

ReputationRep:
    The Scissor Sisters are too amazing
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh god I'd hate to think what state the world would be in if there was a me clone :facepalm:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.