The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7660
Yeah, he's still ugly.
Laertes
Yeah, he's still ugly.

True fact.

Gays! In the "Would you have sex with a clone of yourself?" thread, everyone's going "No, because I'm not gay". so I put the question forward here - Would you?
Reply 7662
Revd. Mike
True fact.

Gays! In the "Would you have sex with a clone of yourself?" thread, everyone's going "No, because I'm not gay". so I put the question forward here - Would you?

I wouldn't mind, but we'd both be bottoms :giggle:

EDIT: What about you, Reverend?
Reply 7663
Heavens opened with a ridiculous amount of rain, which was fine because I was indoors on my laptop. Until I walked into the kitchen to find a massive puddle had somehow leaked through the door. :mad:

Piprod01

All I needed was two B's at Higher level to get into Uni - can I be over-confident? :smile:

Am I mistaken, or is a ':woo:' in order here?

Revd. Mike
True fact.

By 'with clone of myself', do you mean if I met a guy who looked exactly like me and had same personality, or do you mean if I could split myself into two people (a la xkcd) so it would basically be a form of masturbation?

The latter: definitely, the former I'm not so sure; looks-wise I don't really think I'm my type, although in my current state of desperation I'd probably go for anyone who looked even mildly interested.
trm90
I wouldn't mind, but we'd both be bottoms :giggle:

EDIT: What about you, Reverend?

That'd get me too... Me + Me: We'd be like lasbiums or something - except we're guys. >.>

Me + Me sounds like a great name for a band! xD
Revd. Mike
True fact.

I voted yes! :lol:
dbmag9
Am I mistaken, or is a ':woo:' in order here?

:woo: :woo: :woo:
Reply 7667
Piprod01
Me + Me sounds like a great name for a band! xD

This video (which I've posted before, but damn he's cute) seems relevant here.
Reply 7668
Revd. Mike
True fact.

No. Since it's a clone I'd have the idea in my head that the clone 'came from me' so it'd be like shagging something I'd made. Like a toy.
dbmag9

Daaawww... :3
My results come tomorrow, I'm so scared! :s-smilie:
Reply 7671
With regards to the clone thing - yes if he was -exactly- me, ie personality and memories as well (this also works via time travel :p:). No if he just looked like me, but wasn't actually me.

If it was an actual clone. E.g. The person was biologically me then I totally would. Why not lol!

If it was an actual clone. E.g. The person was biologically me then I totally would. Why not lol!
Reply 7674
As I put in the other one, I would.
Of course, this raises the question of what would a clone of a trans person be like. Would be the birth-assigned gender or the new gender?.
:biggrin:
Reply 7675
dbmag9

The latter: definitely, the former I'm not so sure; looks-wise I don't really think I'm my type, although in my current state of desperation I'd probably go for anyone who looked even mildly interested.

Unless they insulted cats :p:

And with regards to the video, he's gorgeous, as I think I said before. But he's straight :sad:
Reply 7676
dbmag9

Meh.
dbmag9
By 'with clone of myself', do you mean if I met a guy who looked exactly like me and had same personality, or do you mean if I could split myself into two people (a la xkcd) so it would basically be a form of masturbation?

I mean biologically you :p: And yep, I definitely would hehe. I mean, who else knows better what pleases you than you right?

Laertes
Meh.

My thoughts precisely.
Reply 7678
The Scissor Sisters are too amazing
Reply 7679
Oh god I'd hate to think what state the world would be in if there was a me clone :facepalm:

Latest