Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wow, my wireless finally works again after two days! -_-

*kicks it*

Yaay, gonna be in Switzerland for two days and Edinburgh from 22 to 26 September. Then going home and flying up there again on 4 September. Yay!

I watched Inception on Thursday AND yesterday. xD It was better the second time!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone! I'm seriously hanging... so so bad... :vomit:

So i thought i'm come on the beloved Student Room to see everyone!

How are we all today?? Better than me i hope haha! :yep: x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0w3n-69)

I'm good. Except for the wireless. :p:
    I've read approximately 40 pages of the genetics book today and I am getting stressed again. :rolleyes: I feel like I don't know enough.

You're vomiting all the time? I seriously hate that! The worst feeling ever.
    Get well soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    I'm good. Except for the wireless. :p:
    I've read approximately 40 pages of the genetics book today and I am getting stressed again. :rolleyes: I feel like I don't know enough.

You're vomiting all the time? I seriously hate that! The worst feeling ever.
    Get well soon!
    It's cool now! I was only sick a few times... still, not exactly fun XD haha! Just got the worst hangover headache right now!

Ahh sounds very interesting! Don't over do it though... no point getting too stressed!

ReputationRep:
    It's cool now! I was only sick a few times... still, not exactly fun XD haha! Just got the worst hangover headache right now!

Ahh sounds very interesting! Don't over do it though... no point getting too stressed!
    No, it isn't really fun and you feel like **** for a couple of days afterwards. xD You drank a bit too much? :p:

As if I could ever overdo biology! :woo: No, no.. partying tonight will keep me from trying to get too much into my head.

ReputationRep:
    Evening dears. I've been stuck in Ireland for the past two weeks without internet, I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Seriously, I was in the middle of nowhere, I'd forgotten what technology looked like. How are you all? What's the gossip?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Evening dears. I've been stuck in Ireland for the past two weeks without internet, I was starting to get withdrawal symptoms. Seriously, I was in the middle of nowhere, I'd forgotten what technology looked like. How are you all? What's the gossip?
    Welcome back to civilisation! No news really. Though I watched the new Gladiators today and was very pleased to see that the men are now dressed almost as revealingly as the women :p:

ReputationRep:
    Where abouts in Ireland? And there hasn't been a great deal of gossip, TSRLGBTCTV6 has been somewhat quiet recently.

ReputationRep:
    Dude you missed EVERYTHING! Laertes got some chick pregnant, but she had an abortion and now they're heading off to Columbia to get married (yes, all this in 2 weeks)... Gesar decided to open a bakery but was robbed by ninjas... and sweetnesspink had a dinner date with Angelina Jolie, only to find found out that David Cameron was their waiter and that tore them apart :no:

Spoiler:
    Show
    But seriously, it's been mega quiet, and withdrawal symptoms suck. I commend you for surviving!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Where abouts in Ireland? And there hasn't been a great deal of gossip, TSRLGBTCTV6 has been somewhat quiet recently.
    Clare. I ***** and moan about being there but it's really a very nice place to be and there's some gorgeous views, but there is sweet **** all to do. I read like 10 books in 2 weeks because there was nothing else to do.

(Original post by Gesar)
    Welcome back to civilisation! No news really. Though I watched the new Gladiators today and was very pleased to see that the men are now dressed almost as revealingly as the women :p:
    I am always glad to hear about scantily clad men. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Dude you missed EVERYTHING! Laertes got some chick pregnant, but she had an abortion and now they're heading off to Columbia to get married (yes, all this in 2 weeks)... Gesar decided to open a bakery but was robbed by ninjas... and sweetnesspink had a dinner date with Angelina Jolie, only to find found out that David Cameron was their waiter and that tore them apart :no:
    I appreciate being giving the best story, so thank you.
    Was she hot? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I do appreciate being giving the best story, so thank you.
    Was she hot? :sexface:
    Man, she was BANGIN' :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha. Me and Ange totally hit it off. I can't believe David Cameron ruined it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Man, she was BANGIN' :sexface:
    Not, hot?

:sad:

ReputationRep:
    I love Amish teenagers

ReputationRep:
    I turned up to a SJA duty today wearing odd shoes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    I turned up to a SJA duty today wearing odd shoes
    I wish I had enough shoes, to accidentally wear odd shoes.

ReputationRep:
    I got home at around 5.30am. I am completely ****** without having been wasted. It was a very eventful night.

So how are you gays today?

:tea:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How are we all today?

(Original post by sweetnesspink)
    The flat I went to see is gorgeous and the girls who live there are lovely so I took the room! I move in at the beginning of September. Yay.
    :woo:

(Original post by trm90)
    I am so... ridiculously jealous. Let us know how it goes - I would kill to go to Brighton Pride. The only Pride I'm going to this year is Leicester Pride, which I don't have my hopes high for... but I'm going to be holding up a banner which shows my LGBT association's full support :yep:
    I had a really good time; went with a straight (but cool) friend, briefly said hi to some people I know from the internet, then hung around drinking, chatting, smoking. Even the weather stayed nice for us. Queue for the train back wasn't the most fun, though.

Hope the party was worth it. :P: I'm good, though.

Did you at least have a good time in Ireland?

(Original post by trm90)

Spoiler:
    Show
    But seriously, it's been mega quiet, and withdrawal symptoms suck. I commend you for surviving!
    Aside from the fact that I wasn't included :hmmm:, I hereby appoint you official archivist for the TSRLGBTSCT. :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.