Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    nah. "naughty" chemistry. :p:

anyways, good morning. :hugs:
    moring :hugs: , Ive just been bullied in my tennis session, I am thinking what punishment to give to my right arm and right hand, oh dear

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? I had a fun time at my friend's party; I ended up bringing gin (Gordon's) and tonic (Schweppes), so spent the evening being sophisticated and drinking G&Ts. I also tried the new 'Russchian' drink from Schweppes designed for with vodka, which was quite nice.

No action for me (or anyone else) at the party, although there was an interesting game of 'I have never' (highlights: me making everyone drink with 'I have never been straight' and someone making me drink with 'I have never been sexually attracted to [insert name of straight crush]', while I was sitting next to said crush).

Gah I have done no work.

What happened? I will join you on the karma thing, by the way.

One of my mum's best friends spend most of her childhood/adolescence with a permanently runny nose; it later transpired that she has a mild dairy allergy which was causing the problem, so now she hardly ever eats chocolate.
    sounds like u had a lot of fun :hugs:
    did u find the straight crush having an erection afterwards :eek: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    moring :hugs: , Ive just been bullied in my tennis session, I am thinking what punishment to give to my right arm and right hand, oh dear
    I'm too weak to play tennis :cry:

ReputationRep:
    Just had an awesome day
    how are you all?

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. Sundays at work are always so hectic

ReputationRep:
    1. It's also faintly pink.
    2. :yep:
    3. But Gordon's bottles look so cool. And they're recommended on the Schweppes bottle. :p:
    4. No comments on the rest of my post? :eek:
    Bah, Gordons is only recommended because they paid Schweppes :p: Also good to try: a dash of Angostura bitters makes a pink g&t, which is also very tasty. If you use Hendricks gin (HIGHLY recommended :coma: ) use cucumber instead of citrus fruit as a garnish. The flavour is wonderful.

And I have my priorities set: comment on gin drinking first, party gossip later :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I hate gin. On its own anyway.

I can see Mike being the resident cocktail expert should we hit the cocktail bars in London :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Bleugh, had 2-and-a-half hour nap, feel like it's really late now. I think it might be time to do the work I've avoided for the last week.

sounds like u had a lot of fun :hugs:
    did u find the straight crush having an erection afterwards :eek: :p:
    Unfortunately not really given a chance to check. :rolleyes: He knew it beforehand, to be honest, anyway, and I don't think anything will come out of it. But still...

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Bah, Gordons is only recommended because they paid Schweppes :p: Also good to try: a dash of Angostura bitters makes a pink g&t, which is also very tasty. If you use Hendricks gin (HIGHLY recommended :coma: ) use cucumber instead of citrus fruit as a garnish. The flavour is wonderful.

And I have my priorities set: comment on gin drinking first, party gossip later :yep:
    Bah, too much complication (read: cost) for me, I'm afraid. I bought this at Morrisons, you know. :p:

(Original post by Crisps)

I can see Mike being the resident cocktail expert should we hit the cocktail bars in London :ninja:
    I approve hitting cocktail bars as a plan for the meet. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    I'm too weak to play tennis :cry:
    it doesnt require too much of physical strength, thats y most of the tennis players are slim but fit :coma:
    Bleugh, had 2-and-a-half hour nap, feel like it's really late now. I think it might be time to do the work I've avoided for the last week.

Unfortunately not really given a chance to check. :rolleyes: He knew it beforehand, to be honest, anyway, and I don't think anything will come out of it. But still...

Bah, too much complication (read: cost) for me, I'm afraid. I bought this at Morrisons, you know. :p:

my straight crush was my best friend :facepalm: I once slept with him but nothing happened Im a good boy, I could actually sleep though :p:

and cocktails :love:
    im struggin whether to come or not :unsure:

(Original post by andy12691)
    Just had an awesome day
    how are you all?
    Im gd, had a standard but very relaxing sunday :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Indeed :yes: *looks at Liam to suggest somewhere*

I'll need to eat first though. I aint drinking on an empty stomach!

Anyway, we need a plan :yes:

ReputationRep:
    it doesnt require too much of physical strength, thats y most of the tennis players are slim but fit :coma:

my straight crush was my best friend :facepalm: I once slept with him but nothing happened Im a good boy, I could actually sleep though :p:

and cocktails :love:
    im struggin whether to come or not :unsure:

Im gd, had a standard but very relaxing sunday :hugs:
    The second part of this sentence disappoints me indeed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    Oh we all have straigt crushes. I have lots. :o:

ReputationRep:
    Last year, at the same person's party, I ended up sleeping next to this guy. As those who were on this thread at the time heard, I didn't quite manage to keep my hands to myself. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    The second part of this sentence disappoints me indeed :mad:
    :eek3: u bad boy! I was dying to touch his crotch but ermmm I was too nervous to do anything, I wasnt sober though, this wasnt because I respected our friendship, Im dirty :p:
    Last year, at the same person's party, I ended up sleeping next to this guy. As those who were on this thread at the time heard, I didn't quite manage to keep my hands to myself. :rolleyes:
    details pls :judge:
    Oh we all have straigt crushes. I have lots. :o:
    i had only 1 :p:
    I am not so attracted to straight behaving male, I have a fetish for slim gentle cute-looking and only just a lil bit un-manly guys, who mostly turn out to be gay :p:

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself in situations like that. I'd end up with a black eye :p:

ReputationRep:
    Bugger, I forgot the meet was this saturday. I should be there, hopefully. We should exchange numbers via PM before, just so we have someone to contact if we get lost or can't find people when we get there.

I should really get my hair cut before the meet. I know how judgemental you gays can be. :p:

PS Is there a definite list of who's coming to the meet? Just so we all know who to look out for.

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: u bad boy! I was dying to touch his crotch but ermmm I was too nervous to do anything, I wasnt sober though, this wasnt because I respected our friendship, Im dirty :p:

details pls :judge:
    Glad I'm not the only one.

*looks in PM 'sent' box to remember what it is he actually did that time*

(Original post by icysquall)
    Bugger, I forgot the meet was this saturday. I should be there, hopefully. We should exchange numbers via PM before, just so we have someone to contact if we get lost or can't find people when we get there.

I should really get my hair cut before the meet. I know how judgemental you gays can be. :p:

PS Is there a definite list of who's coming to the meet? Just so we all know who to look out for.
    I hereby nominate Crisps, as the thread starter, to collate such information.

ReputationRep:
    My condolences. I won't be able to come to the meet.

ReputationRep:
    Just so you know, i've just finished enjoying another cycle of being single, I'm now bored of being "free" (and "easy" ) and I'm opening the application process again

ReputationRep:

Gin <3 Wonderful stuff. I do so love cocktails too I'm far from an expert though hehe. My eventual goal is to be able to make all 50 or so IBA official cocktails off the top of my head. Including at least 5 variations on the Martini

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.