Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)

I had a really good time; went with a straight (but cool) friend, briefly said hi to some people I know from the internet, then hung around drinking, chatting, smoking. Even the weather stayed nice for us. Queue for the train back wasn't the most fun, though.

Aside from the fact that I wasn't included :hmmm:, I hereby appoint you official archivist for the TSRLGBTSCT. :yep:
    You are amazing at multiquoting :p: Glad to hear it went well though. What is Pride atmosphere like? Do you feel it's over the top or do you feel quite happy there?

I'll be sure to include you in the gossip next time :ninja: I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to tell people that you embarked in a deep sea expedition and fell in love with a merman who was then harpooned by the Chinese Anti-Mermen Agency...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    You are amazing at multiquoting :p: Glad to hear it went well though. What is Pride atmosphere like? Do you feel it's over the top or do you feel quite happy there?

I'll be sure to include you in the gossip next time :ninja: I just wasn't sure if I was allowed to tell people that you embarked in a deep sea expedition and fell in love with a merman who was then harpooned by the Chinese Anti-Mermen Agency...
    It's like a superpower, but much less useful. :yep:

The atmosphere is awesome; there are parts which are a tad over-the-top, but mostly it's just loads of people having lots of fun. Much as I get grouchy when I see happy couples everywhere, it is nice to have most of them being same-gender couples.

It was a pretty hard time for me, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Hello all, I'm back from Swanage. I'm sure you all missed me greatly :p: I had a great time; hot guys abounded - many of them topless :drool:

(Original post by Laertes)
    I wish I had enough shoes, to accidentally wear odd shoes.
    I've occasionally worn one red and one green converse (on left and right feet respectively), but I did it on purpose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Hello all, I'm back from Swanage. I'm sure you all missed me greatly :p: I had a great time; hot guys abounded - many of them topless :drool:

I've occasionally worn one red and one green converse (on left and right feet respectively), but I did it on purpose.
    One of my best friends from school (and he's hot, but you wouldn't think so :p:) has just returned from 2 weeks on Swanage.

ReputationRep:
    Sheesh, where is everyone?

Sounds like fun. I certainly hope you didn't exploit their toplessness for your own unsavoury purposes. :ninja:

re asymmetric dressing: I dislike people who do silly things like that. :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    :sad:
    I'm not at all jealous.

I really need/want to get some converse. To be specific, there are some pink ones I want.

ReputationRep:
    I really need/want to get some converse. To be specific, there are some pink ones I want.
    Such a gay. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Did you guys know that Gucci make semi-casual shoes ? Velcro ones as well. But my mate said some of them are really rare (he got it in an outlet in Australia).

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Elf, despite the whole not being Christmas thing. It's still a hilarious film.

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Such a gay. :rolleyes:
    Well, I do have my moments.

(Original post by trm90)
    Did you guys know that Gucci make semi-casual shoes ? Velcro ones as well. But my mate said some of them are really rare (he got it in an outlet in Australia).
    That's either very lucky, or a very expensive shopping trip

ReputationRep:
    Just watched Elf, despite the whole not being Christmas thing. It's still a hilarious film.

Well, I do have my moments.
    Such behaviour disgusts me. *spits* Next you'll be saying you've eaten After Eights before eight!

Anyway, since no-one seems to be here, and my family have returned so I can't watch TV aimlessly until 3am, I'm going to go to sleep now. G'night, gays.

EDIT: Scratch that, didn't realise the latest Sherlock came out today. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Went to London today. Saw Hyde Park. That **** is huge. Went to Speaker's Corner. They were all Christian right-wing fascist born-again nutjobs.

(Original post by Gesar)
    Went to London today. Saw Hyde Park. That **** is huge. Went to Speaker's Corner. They were all Christian right-wing fascist born-again nutjobs.
    I was at Hyde Park today.

ReputationRep:

That's either very lucky, or a very expensive shopping trip
    Indeed, it was a bit of both. He said they were reduced from (AUS)$250 to 70, so in that instance he probably made a good decision.

Man, I'm bored. I have no video games to play, no shows to watch, and I'm too lazy to waste another hour wikipedia'ing "royal jelly" (which was incidentally an answer to one of the Trivial Pursuit questions that was asked today ).

Maybe we could all play a forum game? I don't know what, though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Indeed, it was a bit of both. He said they were reduced from (AUS)$250 to 70, so in that instance he probably made a good decision.
    That's not bad at all. Even better if he just happened on them as well.

(Original post by trm90)
    Man, I'm bored. I have no video games to play, no shows to watch, and I'm too lazy to waste another hour wikipedia'ing "royal jelly" (which was incidentally an answer to one of the Trivial Pursuit questions that was asked today ).
    There is a lot wrong with this.
    How can you not have any games to play, or any TV to watch? That's shocking.
    My recommendation would be now just to keep pressing 'Random page' on Wikipedia until you find something interesting :yep:

(Original post by trm90)
    This would also work.

ReputationRep:
    Sherlock was again awesome. Although I managed to guess the identity of the arch-villain the moment he appeared, which probably isn't great.

(Original post by Gesar)
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Grr, silly people going to London without telling me...

(Original post by trm90)

Forum games sound good. Tomorrow, though.

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Hello sir, and why are you not on MSN? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How is everybody?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    In other news, I read The Northern Lights recently. I enjoyed it! I thought I'd hate it, but I genuinely thought it was good, despite the aimed-at-children thing.
    Philip Pullman is a great author. Have you read the other two in the trilogy? I keep meaning to read his other books, but I'm too into Neil Gaiman at the mo.

(Hello everyone, I sorta disappeared for a week. Got sucked into Starcraft II. I am occasionally a gamer geek.)

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays. How is everybody?
    Morning, Laertes. I'm good, yourself?

(Original post by JRaphael)
    Philip Pullman is a great author. Have you read the other two in the trilogy? I keep meaning to read his other books, but I'm too into Neil Gaiman at the mo.

(Hello everyone, I sorta disappeared for a week. Got sucked into Starcraft II. I am occasionally a gamer geek.)
    I have a friend who's been sucked into Starcraft of late, 'tis a terrible affliction.

ReputationRep:
    Got my arrete, I know where I'll be working now.

Now to contact them, and sort out acommodation, and fill out a bundle of forms....arrrrrrgh!!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.