Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    re asymmetric dressing: I dislike people who do silly things like that. :hmmm:
    Conformist :p: Does it make you feel any better knowing that I was wearing red and green shoes on the port and starboard side respectively?

ReputationRep:
    My mate is trying to get me to go to Reading pride this coming September. I've never been to a pride and kinda couldn't be bothered to go to the Nottingham or London one when asked before. Should I make the effort? are they worth it?

I supposed now I know why my gay mates refer to me as a 'crap gay' :rolleyes:

Its just I picture rainbow colours and extreme camp everywhere!! . Enlighten me! reassure my fears. I saw some pictures and there were a few topless guys, I can handle that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Conformist :p: Does it make you feel any better knowing that I was wearing red and green shoes on the port and starboard side respectively?
    Slightly, but not much. Although port and starboard buoys would make excellent cufflinks.

(Original post by Reformed2010)
    My mate is trying to get me to go to Reading pride this coming September. I've never been to a pride and kinda couldn't be bothered to go to the Nottingham or London one when asked before. Should I make the effort? are they worth it?

Its just I picture rainbow colours and extreme camp everywhere!! . Enlighten me! reassure my fears. I saw some pictures and there were a few topless guys, I can handle that
    I've been to two London Prides and to Brighton two days ago, and I had lots of fun at both. There will definitely be rainbows everywhere, and quite a large quantity of extreme camp; you can usually expect to see the extreme part of pretty much any gay subculture. But there are also plenty of less extreme people, and the atmosphere is usually good fun - closing streets and annoying the breeders with same-gender kissing is amusing in itself. :yep:

And yeah, there will probably be hot topless guys. :p:

ReputationRep:

You sound like me, I'm a rubbish gay. Never been to a pride, gay bar or club.

Slightly, but not much. Although port and starboard buoys would make excellent cufflinks.
    Aye, I had a pair, but I don't know what happened to them :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    You sound like me, I'm a rubbish gay. Never been to a pride, gay bar or club.
    Ha, I am not as bad as you :p: I been to a gay club 4 times (:o: ) Also ended up pulling a guy outside a gay bar and ended up going to the club instead. So I've been outside a gay bar! counts for something surely?

Anyway I am hoping to improve my gay life style come university. I don't mind the gay scene, just not a massive fan of it. I got a few gay mates who visit Manchester, London then end up in Brighton. Not me. But I'm coming to realise I'm missing out, big time. So going to a pride event will be taking another major step.

How come you've not been to a gay club or bar? not had the chance or turned down the offer?

My gay mates call me a crap gay due to my dislike for musicals, hatred for cheese music, non interest in mainstream gay films, the last person to know any news gay related, lack of many female best friends and a unhealthy love for sports. I keep trying to tell them I'm just gay and you lot are just stereotypically gay

ReputationRep:
    Yo ho ho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yo ho ho.
    and a bottle of Morgan's Spiced, please.

ReputationRep:
    I hate Mondays.

ReputationRep:
    My gay mates call me a crap gay due to my dislike for musicals, hatred for cheese music, non interest in mainstream gay films, the last person to know any news gay related, lack of many female best friends and a unhealthy love for sports. I keep trying to tell them I'm just gay and you lot are just stereotypically gay
    You would be my perfect male gay friend!

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there an Alexander Skarsgard fan in here?

WARNING! TRUE BLOOD SPOILER!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Gay sex scene in Series 3 Episode 8

ReputationRep:
    and a bottle of Morgan's Spiced, please.
    Sailor Jerry's, please.

And yes, that scene in True Blood was interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yes. I. Am.
    I have yet to see this but Alexander Skarsgard :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Favourite Disney song?

(Mine's "The Bells of Notre Dame" :coma: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Favourite Disney song?

The Lion King is Disney, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    The Lion King is Disney, right?
    :pierre:...

Oui.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    :pierre:...

Oui.
    'Hakuna Matata...'
    I love that song.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Favourite Disney song?
    'Ever ever after':yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. I had a fun time going to a pub/bar with friends.

(Original post by Crisps)

Spoiler:
    Show
    *will look up said episode tomorrow*

(Original post by trm90)
    Favourite Disney song?

'Everybody Wants to Be a Cat'. It's a cool song, and has blatant drug references. :cool:

G'night, gays.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Favourite Disney song?

Easy. Mulan - i'll make a man out of you . . .
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSS5dEeMX64

(Be a man)
    We must be swift as
    the Coursing river
    (Be a man)
    With all the force
    of a great typhoon
    (Be a man)
    With all the strength
    of a raging fire
    Mysterious as the
    dark side of the moon

ReputationRep:
    Soooo...officially banned from eating until after the tonsils are gone...bye tonsils

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.