Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    R.I.P Tonsils.
    May their passing be marked with copious amounts of Ben and Jerry's.

ReputationRep:
    Had a cool dream last night. Plane crashed in Zanaibar, and amongst other things (like finding a city) three of us desperately had to get to Tel Aviv, so we payed some dodgy fisherman guy 15 euros each for a berth. Then I decided to wake up, because we'd reached Tel Aviv and nothing was happening.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    R.I.P Tonsils.
    May their passing be marked with copious amounts of Ben and Jerry's.
    No one is stealing my tonsils, I tell you!
    <3

TONSILS ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    No one is stealing my tonsils, I tell you!
    <3

TONSILS ARE FREAKIN' AWESOME!
    Did Mr. Anonymous talk to you again?

ReputationRep:
    Morning, gays.

(Original post by Gesar)
    Had a cool dream last night. Plane crashed in Zanaibar, and amongst other things (like finding a city) three of us desperately had to get to Tel Aviv, so we payed some dodgy fisherman guy 15 euros each for a berth. Then I decided to wake up, because we'd reached Tel Aviv and nothing was happening.
    Sounds like a decent dream. Although I am disinclined to believe that nothing was happening in Tel Aviv. It's a pretty happenin' city. :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I had my tonsils removed when I was small.

Didn't stop me from getting tonsillitis last year :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I was at Hyde Park today.
    :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Did Mr. Anonymous talk to you again?
    Nope.

But it's not so bad... Hell, I was offered a threesome today. :yep: Although I've kinda turned it down since I don't know the other guy at all. Maybe if I got to know him. >.>

ReputationRep:
    OMG, I was out with a friend at a gay pub in Camden the other week and we BOTH got propositioned by two different interracial couples.

I declined the offer. My friend on the other hand did not return home til the next day :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Thanks for the rep.

Nope.

But it's not so bad... Hell, I was offered a threesome today. :yep: Although I've kinda turned it down since I don't know the other guy at all. Maybe if I got to know him. >.>
    (Original post by paddy)
    OMG, I was out with a friend at a gay pub in Camden the other week and we BOTH got propositioned by two different interracial couples.

I declined the offer. My friend on the other hand did not return home til the next day :mmm:
    Show-offs. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Nope.

You could have got to know him if you had accepted the offer. :p:

I feel very meh today.
    A friend and I like each other very dearly, but I'm moving away in less than 4 weeks and we value our friendship too much to get into a relationship. Which is probably good. I think none of us could take a long-distance relationship very well.
    I feel so confused. :rolleyes: I hate it. I will probably cry when I see her for the last time (before seeing her again in a couple of months).

How I hate it. I wanted to avoid something like this so badly. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Show-offs. :rolleyes:
    I'm not a show-off! D:

I feel very meh today.
    A friend and I like each other very dearly, but I'm moving away in less than 4 weeks and we value our friendship too much to get into a relationship. Which is probably good. I think none of us could take a long-distance relationship very well.
    I feel so confused. :rolleyes: I hate it. I will probably cry when I see her for the last time (before seeing her again in a couple of months).

Yeah, we could have become VERY well acquainted. :pinch:
    Awww... You poor thing! But that is what facebook is for! xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Thanks for the rep.

(Original post by paddy)

I declined the offer.:
    And, why ever did you do that? :p:

Yeah, everybody knows that the best way to get to know somebody is to have a threesome with them :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    How come you've not been to a gay club or bar? not had the chance or turned down the offer?
    I don't have anything against them (beyond the fact that they'd all almost certainly play terrible music I wouldn't enjoy), but the main reason is just that the opportunity has never come up really.

ReputationRep:
    I feel very meh today.

That sucks. But it does sound like you're doing the most sensible thing in the circumstances, if that helps. :hugs:

I'm not a show-off! D:
    You clearly are. :yep:

ReputationRep:

I feel very meh today.

I know exactly how this feels - last summer I met a great guy about 2 months before the end of summer, and when he had a month left we decided to have a romantic type thing. Despite the fact we knew it was going to end, however, we made the most of it and had a pretty nice time. It was bittersweet. Maybe you two could try something similar ? Although it's not easy to just let go of emotions. I'm still not ready to be 'just friends' with the guy yet (and he did something ridiculously rude to me a week before I left but I cba to go into details).

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I don't have anything against them (beyond the fact that they'd all almost certainly play terrible music I wouldn't enjoy), but the main reason is just that the opportunity has never come up really.
    Maybe you could find a few nice bars with your boyfriend? As you live in London, that's where all the unique gay bars are In Leicester we're stuck with generic, camp-ish places, but London has much trendier places that are suited for camp gays, bears, punk gays, hipster gays, etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Maybe you could find a few nice bars with your boyfriend? As you live in London, that's where all the unique gay bars are In Leicester we're stuck with generic, camp-ish places, but London has much trendier places that are suited for camp gays, bears, punk gays, hipster gays, etc.
    What on earth is a hipster gay?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    What on earth is a hipster gay?
    A hipster who has unfortunately frequents a gay bar

ReputationRep:
    I definitely like the sound of punk gays :yep:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.