Turn on thread page Beta

Omg!! I have been listening to this song all day. So good :excited:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    They're absolutely amazing in concert!!!

(Original post by Ash_D)
    They're absolutely amazing in concert!!!
    Oh really? :o: Which one did you go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Maybe some things work better when not combined :yep:

One following another works well for me. I wonder though, is it taking a sex break from drinking wine or taking a wine break from having sex?

Ah the great unanswered questions of life :holmes:
    I've got the answer to your question:

:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? :o: Which one did you go to?
    I saw them two years ago in birmingham. £30 for a front row ticket!!!!

ReputationRep:

OK offer is withdrawn to you :p:

ReputationRep:
    GAYS: I no longer have a place at university*. I have officially re-entered the UCAS race. Scary stuff.

*Of my own volition, in case this scares people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    GAYS: I no longer have a place at university*. I have officially re-entered the UCAS race. Scary stuff.
    I can't stop staring at the asterix... where is my footnote But cool! Whereabouts will you be reapplying to? And for the same course?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    I can't stop staring at the asterix... where is my footnote But cool! Whereabouts will you be reapplying to? And for the same course?
    Damn, completely forgot about that. :p:

Reapplying to pretty much the same places as the previous time, but hoping to actually get into Oxford this time round. :rolleyes: Same course, yep.

ReputationRep:

Reapplying to pretty much the same places as the previous time, but hoping to actually get into Oxford this time round. :rolleyes: Same course, yep.
    Good luck dude! Dazzle them with your irresistible charm (and your shiny 45 points :ninja: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    (and your shiny 45 points)
    Shiny...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    *shudder*

I'm a greedy selfish ******* at heart, so I should be a tory. But morally I'm closest to Labour. (And that goes beyond just economics; I still fail to understand why any gay person would want that merry band of homophobic troglodytes currently in the tory party to run the country). I used to be on the borderline between Labour and Libdem, but I wouldn't vote for them again while Clegg, Cable and Alexander are there. There's no way in hell I'd do that, even in a LibDem/Tory marginal.
    Those are basically my exact political views. Let's be friends!

Good luck! I shall have to tell you about the secret handshake to use at interview which will guarantee you an offer*

*said handshake includes either offering sexual favours or a large cheque.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Good luck dude! Dazzle them with your irresistible charm (and your shiny 45 points :ninja: )
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Shiny...
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    For crying out loud I am so pathetic and destined to ruin my love life forever!

I've just been told by my friend that he did like me and supposedly I gave the impression I wasn't interested. To mention a few things, i failed to keep my word and go with him to the cinema. He ended up going with some girl mates instead of us two. He told me he kept trying to ask me to come with him on a night out as well, but I didn't. When he was ill supposedly I made a few jokey comments that he took bit serious. To me I was just busy and didn't think much of it. We crossed the line of friendship by sleeping with one another, but never came to terms with what we wanted.

Aaaaaand now I've moved house, which is few hours drive away. Kill me now! So its goodbye to a good friend and more. I'm a idiot. :banghead:

I like that Pussycat doll song. I don't need a man to make me feel good? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)

I've just been told by my friend that he did like me and supposedly I gave the impression I wasn't interested. To mention a few things, i failed to keep my word and go with him to the cinema. He ended up going with some girl mates instead of us two. He told me he kept trying to ask me to come with him on a night out as well, but I didn't. When he was ill supposedly I made a few jokey comments that he took bit serious. To me I was just busy and didn't think much of it. We crossed the line of friendship by sleeping with one another, but never came to terms with what we wanted.

Aaaaaand now I've moved house, which is few hours drive away. Kill me now! So its goodbye to a good friend and more. I'm a idiot. :banghead:

I like that Pussycat doll song. I don't need a man to make me feel good? :unsure:
    Don't worry about it dude, it happens and sometimes you just gotta get used to signals; I know exactly how it's like to mix up signals (either received or given). When you get to Nottingham there will be plenty more coc-- fish in the sea :ninja:
    And no, none of us need a man to make us feel good! Except those of us who'd like to be partnered right now...
    ...oh wait. :p:

ReputationRep:

*Of my own volition, in case this scares people.
    Hats off for your determination to get into Oxford. But St Andrews and Edinburgh are amazing universities. Apart from obviously have your heart, soul, body and mind set on Oxford. What are your reasons, if you don't mind me asking, for turning them down so easily? Am I missing something?

ReputationRep:

Doesn't sound like much fun, but don't worry about it too much. Signals are all confusing and crazy things: you are not an idiot.

(Original post by trm90)
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Shiny...
    Thank you.

Hats off for your determination to get into Oxford. But St Andrews and Edinburgh are amazing universities. Apart from obviously have your heart, soul, body and mind set on Oxford. What are your reasons, if you don't mind me asking, for turning them down so easily? Am I missing something?
    I was planning on gap yearing anyway, and with 45 points I think I'm reasonably certain of getting in again, making it less of a risk than it might otherwise be to try again for Oxford.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    At least you have a relationship/sex life. :rolleyes:

I'm good, though. You?
    I kinda wish I didn't right now. In fact I wish I could go into it, but I'm sure it wouldn't go down well if/when certain people realised I was talking about it on TSR.

I'm ok. I spend all day fixing computers, and most of the evening debating politics atm. Life is good.

(Original post by paddy)
    Yeah, there are definite advantages to being single :sadnod:
    I am single. Thats kinda one of the problems. A relationship I can deal with, being single I can deal with. A confusing weird position like the one I have now is just annoying and even more confusing. :pimp:

(Original post by DayneD89)
    I kinda wish I didn't right now. In fact I wish I could go into it, but I'm sure it wouldn't go down well if/when certain people realised I was talking about it on TSR.

I'm ok. I spend all day fixing computers, and most of the evening debating politics atm. Life is good.

I am single. Thats kinda one of the problems. A relationship I can deal with, being single I can deal with. A confusing weird position like the one I have now is just annoying and even more confusing. :pimp:
    DAYNEE!!

Nice to see you on this side of TSR

ReputationRep:
    Listening to 'Just a Minute' for the first time in ages. Forgot how awesome it is.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.