Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I was going to have the biggest lie in today. I woke up at 10am.
    That's nothing, I've been on holiday for like, 7 weeks, for the past week so far, I've woken up at 8:30am unprompted. It ******* sucks :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    That's nothing, I've been on holiday for like, 7 weeks, for the past week so far, I've woken up at 8:30am unprompted. It ******* sucks :sad:
    Until last weekend I was sleeping on a couch in a room with giant windows that caught the sunrise for about a month. That really sucked :sadnod:

Oh well. Today was rather productive for a saturday so I guess it was for the best. I bought lovely new red bedclothes for my bed from good ol' John Lewis, then visited Soho to purchase some, er, 'supplies' from a sex shop. I love how I can do that within 5 minutes of eachother, I love London :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Until last weekend I was sleeping on a couch in a room with giant windows that caught the sunrise for about a month. That really sucked :sadnod:

Oh well. Today was rather productive for a saturday so I guess it was for the best. I bought lovely new red bedclothes for my bed from good ol' John Lewis, then visited Soho to purchase some, er, 'supplies' from a sex shop. I love how I can do that within 5 minutes of eachother, I love London :yep:
    Ok you're possibly the wrong gender to be asking :p: but is there anywhere in Soho that is particularly good for their, er, "supplies"? I've only ever used LH and Ann Summers, I fancy something different

ReputationRep:
    PADDY?! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Ok you're possibly the wrong gender to be asking :p: but is there anywhere in Soho that is particularly good for their, er, "supplies"? I've only ever used LH and Ann Summers, I fancy something different
    Ok, well the first shop I went into I'm fairly sure was just for men (it was called Prowler :mmm:), but the Soho Book Shop (opposite Prowler (:mmm:)) or whatever the place with the sex shop in the basement is called might have products for females.

But yeah I would say either just go there and have a wonder round or google it :yep:

(Original post by Ronove)
    PADDY?! :grin:
    OMG, I haven't spoken to you in YEARS! How are you? WHat's up??

ReputationRep:
    I have never been in a sex shop. I get all my "supplies" online.

I act very immature just walking past a sex shop :o:

ReputationRep:
    You know, the usual. Ish. Well not really, just finished second year and am about to do my year abroad (got ill first time I did first year and had to drop out and repeat). Stuff is mostly groovy. What the hell are you doing now?

Oh and to make this relevant to the thread... errrrr... still haven't had full-on sexy time with any girls yet. Boys however... :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    You know, the usual. Ish. Well not really, just finished second year and am about to do my year abroad (got ill first time I did first year and had to drop out and repeat). Stuff is mostly groovy. What the hell are you doing now?

Oh and to make this relevant to the thread... errrrr... still haven't had full-on sexy time with any girls yet. Boys however... :sexface:
    Meh it's LGBT chat, nothing/everything is relevent!

Anyway snap! I also just finished my 2nd year of uni, am now starting an industrial placement for a year. My first year of Russian didn't go so well :erm: But now I'm doing Information Management for Business!

Yeah I don't know wtf I'm doing either. But I'm hoping that a degree from UCL will somehow get me a job :yep:

I miss languages though :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Meh it's LGBT chat, nothing/everything is relevent!

Anyway snap! I also just finished my 2nd year of uni, am now starting an industrial placement for a year. My first year of Russian didn't go so well :erm: But now I'm doing Information Management for Business!

Yeah I don't know wtf I'm doing either. But I'm hoping that a degree from UCL will somehow get me a job :yep:

I miss languages though :emo:
    I totally remember you having the OMG DO I WANT TO DO BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT?! spaz attack. I'm thinking about doing a year out after I graduate (in Japan plz plz plz) to earn money and have fun times, then (if I still want to at that point) I'll apply to do a Masters in Linguistics. Then who knows!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Okay, that does beat my thing.

(Original post by paddy)
    Ah errands, eh? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I totally remember you having the OMG DO I WANT TO DO BUSINESS/MANAGEMENT?! spaz attack. I'm thinking about doing a year out after I graduate (in Japan plz plz plz) to earn money and have fun times, then (if I still want to at that point) I'll apply to do a Masters in Linguistics. Then who knows!
    Yeah. Turns out I did :awesome:

I have no idea too many ideas about what I want to do after I graduate. How am I supposed to just pick one

Okay, that does beat my thing.

Ah errands, eh? :sexface:
    Let's just say I was running errands for the last 40 minutes. With my friend, who also had errands to run.

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    :
    Let's just say I was running errands for the last 40 minutes. With my friend, who also had errands to run.

:perv:
    amirite?

ReputationRep:
    :perv:
    amirite?
    :coma:

I'll sleep soundly tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    :coma:

I'll sleep soundly tonight
    Thought so :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Thought so :yep:
    All in all a good Saturday!

Well actually more like a good start to Sunday but whatevs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    All in all a good Saturday!

Well actually more like a good start to Sunday but whatevs

So the theme for today (and technically, yesterday) is: :sexface:

ReputationRep:

I always love it when they're complimentary afterwards. Makes the after-glow even better :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    It's ":sexface:" theme day, everyday! :woo:

I realised; just now, after reading this last page, how jealous I can get.
    *Jealous RAGE*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    I did well in my 3rd year exams (considering I slacked and spent most of the first have of the year with my exgf/fbuddy )

averaged 75.9%
    Good!

Just came home. I'm so exhausted, but not tired yet (and it's 7am here). The second Saturday night in a row where I've had some serious makeout sessions with multiple girls.. :rolleyes:
    Whilst being sober. Where is my self-control?

ReputationRep:
    Wooooo, another night of drunken debauchery followed by a morning with a completely absent hangover! Almost 22 years without one ^^

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.