The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Revd. Mike
Wooooo, another night of drunken debauchery followed by a morning with a completely absent hangover! Almost 22 years without one ^^

Lucky :frown:

I was at a house party last night. It was so surreal. Very weird party. Fun though.

How was your night of drunken debauchery?
Reply 8101
Revd. Mike
Wooooo, another night of drunken debauchery followed by a morning with a completely absent hangover! Almost 22 years without one ^^

Booze whore :hmmm:

I've discovered that drinking lots of tap water in between drinks pretty much eliminates hangover though. Not sure it would work so well with beer (you'd be peeing every 5 minutes).

In other news I blew my bonus :mmm:
Paul Smith suitcase:

And Nespresso (limited edition :coma:) coffee machine:

I think the post room at work is going to hate me :erm:
I am no booze whore :eek: I was making many many cocktails last night ^^

Sadly there was little actual debauchery, just lots of innuendo and tales of debauchery :p:
Revd. Mike

Sadly there was little actual debauchery, just lots of innuendo and tales of debauchery :p:

Should have been at the party I was at last night :h:
Reply 8104
Revd. Mike

I had sober debauchery instead :yes:
I took tablets and went to bed. Boring boring Sam :sad:
Reply 8106
Hey gays, how are we today? Last night I went to the pub with a bunch of friends. It was alright, although we were limited by one of our number being a few hours under 18, and bouncers refusing to let him in anyway.

The most amusing point was probably a game of I have never, in which someone brought up "I have never kissed [dbmag9]" and three people had to drink. On a table of me and seven straight guys. :cool:

Piprod01
I realised; just now, after reading this last page, how jealous I can get.
*Jealous RAGE*

Glad I'm not the only one.
I can't wait to move city in 3 weeks!!

Weeeee :smile:

I am worried about how poor I am, but it'll all work out I'm sure of it... :s-smilie:
Reply 8108
So, I just watched Toy Story 3, to my surprise, it was actually really good.

paddy
:sexface:

I always love it when they're complimentary afterwards. Makes the after-glow even better :sexface:

:sexface:

The after-glow, eh? :sexface:

Piprod01
It's ":sexface:" theme day, everyday! :woo:

*Jealous RAGE*

Oh, I already knew I get jealous, it's not new for me.
Reply 8109
dbmag9

The most amusing point was probably a game of I have never, in which someone brought up "I have never kissed [dbmag9]" and three people had to drink. On a table of me and seven straight guys. :cool:

Converting them one at a time :awesome:
Reply 8110
Piprod01
It's ":sexface:" theme day, everyday! :woo:

*Jealous RAGE*

dbmag9
Glad I'm not the only one.

Laertes
Oh, I already knew I get jealous, it's not new for me.

I'm open for offers y'all :h:

Yeah, I'm not a whore at all :dry:
i downloaded the grindr app for my i phone but it just seems to search for guys for like 5 seconds and finds none even though my friend uses it and he lives only a couple of streets away. Why is this? do i need to remove orange safeguard for it to work ?
Reply 8112
TickTackToe
i downloaded the grindr app for my i phone but it just seems to search for guys for like 5 seconds and finds none even though my friend uses it and he lives only a couple of streets away. Why is this? do i need to remove orange safeguard for it to work ?

You mean it doesn't find your friend or it literally finds no-one?

You may need to remove the safeguard, on mine it poped up with an age warning when I downloaded it.

But yeah, so far it's very good :mmm:

EDIT:
Camwhoring my bed with new bedclothes:

The red makes it comfier :coma:
Reply 8113
dbmag9
Hey gays, how are we today? Last night I went to the pub with a bunch of friends. It was alright, although we were limited by one of our number being a few hours under 18, and bouncers refusing to let him in anyway.

Haha, lucky you :p:

I've been spending the morning brushing up on my New Testament history. I'm on the verge of writing a rebuttal to The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel because an evangelical gave me his book in the hope to convert me. Never have I been more sure of my non-christianity since reading that book and actually looking at the evidence available.
Reply 8114
paddy

You may need to remove the safeguard, on mine it poped up with an age warning when I downloaded it.

EDIT:

That looks incredibly comfortable.
Reply 8115
Laertes
Converting them one at a time :awesome:

Sadly it didn't go any further than that for any of them. :rolleyes:

paddy
I'm open for offers y'all :h:

Yeah, I'm not a whore at all :dry:

We really need to organise a TSRLGBTSCT orgy at some point. :yep:

TickTackToe

What sort of range is it supposed to have?

paddy

EDIT:

The bed appears to be empty. A new photo is needed with this corrected, I feel.

Gesar
Haha, lucky you :p:

I've been spending the morning brushing up on my New Testament history. I'm on the verge of writing a rebuttal to The Case For Christ by Lee Strobel because an evangelical gave me his book in the hope to convert me. Never have I been more sure of my non-christianity since reading that book and actually looking at the evidence available.

Sounds like lots of fun. Don't kid yourself the rebuttal will do anything, though.
Reply 8116
dbmag9
Sounds like lots of fun. Don't kid yourself the rebuttal will do anything, though.

It will do something. It will stop them annoying me. I don't care if they refuse to believe what I write, but I feel I would have permission to get rather angry at them if they still try and convert me after this.
Reply 8117
Are you interested in posting your rebuttal here? I'm curious to see it, but obviously it's your choice.
Reply 8118
Gesar
It will do something. It will stop them annoying me. I don't care if they refuse to believe what I write, but I feel I would have permission to get rather angry at them if they still try and convert me after this.

Unless they take it as a sign you want to enter into a debate with them on the issue, and they send you even more stuff. But good luck.
Reply 8119
It's going to end up being 20+ pages long :p: Plus it'll refer heavily to the book. But I'll post it here when I finally finish it if you want.

And there will be no debate on the issue. Their idea of research is to read a fifth-hand selective account of the evidence presented by a christian, for christians, intending to obscure the truth and make christians feel better about themselves. They thought that would convert me. Whereas I have looked up translations of and will be including quotations from 2nd century texts, and including photos of relevant passages in the original greek/aramaic/hebrew of the earliest copies of the bible we have, and comparing them without the need for dodgy bible translations, to show tales of Jesus' miracles are directly lifted from the old testament. For starters.

tl;dr: There will be no room for debate :p:

Latest