Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    It wasn't directed at anyone (well not anyone on TSR anyway), it was just voicing my annoyance during the general election.

And yeah, in fairness I am in a generally ****ty mood today thanks to London public transport.

Anyway I don't think I know enough to get into an actual political debate I just felt like a bit of internet rage (I was going to rage over public transport but then I saw people talking about politics and got distracted), sorry

Ok, I'm sorry too :yep:

No more politics talk!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Ok, I'm sorry too :yep:

No more politics talk!
    Aw, can we not have politics talk where we're all polite and don't get angry? I realise that's probably asking the impossible though. :p:

I've just been roped into helping with gardening for the past few hours and now my back hurts.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

ReputationRep:
    Typical, this thread gets active again when I'm about to leave. :rolleyes:

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    Oooh, no way, you should spread your cash about your person, that way if you lose cash, you won't lose it all
    Of course, although I don't have that many locations to spread it over. It'll be alright somehow.
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    I am sworn off relationships of any kind for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    I am sworn off relationships of any kind for a while.
    Nah mate, keep it casual. Caaaaaaasual :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    +1
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy)
    That was the original plan. It kinda failed for me. Not for him it seems. Ah well, my fault I guess

ReputationRep:
    That was the original plan. It kinda failed for me. Not for him it seems. Ah well, my fault I guess

I'm only being a whore because I'm just out of a 2.5 year relationship tbh. And none of the guys I've met since have been people I particularly liked (personality-wise). I'm really not ready for anything remotely serious and won't be for a while :no:

I think being single is underrated anyway. You need to be comfortable with yourself before you can be comfortable with anyone else.

ReputationRep:
    I fell asleep on the train home and got woken up by a really cute guy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Win :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hope you weren't drooling and/or snoring in your sleep :p:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by paddy)

I'm only being a whore because I'm just out of a 2.5 year relationship tbh. And none of the guys I've met since have been people I particularly liked (personality-wise). I'm really not ready for anything remotely serious and won't be for a while :no:

I think being single is underrated anyway. You need to be comfortable with yourself before you can be comfortable with anyone else.
    I've been single for too long now xD I just fell for someone I really shouldn't have. I knew this already, which is why it was meant to be casual. Stupid me -_-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Hope you weren't drooling and/or snoring in your sleep :p:
    I hope not hehe :p: Either way, I got a squeeze and a shake on the arm and a sexy smile hehe.

What on earth have you got 7 warning points for? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I've been single for too long now xD I just fell for someone I really shouldn't have. I knew this already, which is why it was meant to be casual. Stupid me -_-
    :hugs:

On the plus side, puppies are really cute
    I hope not hehe :p: Either way, I got a squeeze and a shake on the arm and a sexy smile hehe.

What on earth have you got 7 warning points for? :eek:
    Getting pissy with a mod who negged me without leaving a comment or name. I'm now rep banned indefinitely :awesome:

I'm badass:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Getting pissy with a mod who negged me without leaving a comment or name. I'm now rep banned indefinitely :awesome:

Fighting the power :yep:

(Original post by paddy)
    :hugs:

On the plus side, puppies are really cute

What does that mean? You can't rep peeps? ...

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know any reliable au pair websites? I need to sort out accomodation for France (5 weeks :bawling: ) and wouldn't mind working as one....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I can't give positive or negative reputation, and I can't receive positive reputation.

I an be negged though :rolleyes:

Apparently it's not nice to call people idiots in a rep comment. Heaven forbid I insult someone on the internet!
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    I'm rep banned for 2 more months due to being part of a rep circle. First I knew I was part of said rep circle was when i got the rep ban.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.