Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Start with your navel and work down? :ninja:
    But genitalia isn't attractive generally

Does anyone actually find it ...

I only think bodies are hot (female or male) I can't say I've ever been like MMMM nice privates

(Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    I want to be apart of a circle. I dunno if I'm talking in double entendres or not...
    Is that a yes or a no. I am making the LGBT rep whoring list meetup!

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Start with your navel and work down? :ninja:
    Lol!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    Bahah, I'm in!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    But genitalia isn't attractive generally

Does anyone actually find it ...

I only think bodies are hot (female or male) I can't say I've ever been like MMMM nice privates
    Bodies are hotter than privates, but I still think erections can be fairly attractive in their own right.

Yes for me. But the meetup needs to be in Europe, so you can call come (hur hur hur) to me. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Bodies overall are hotter than privates yes, but there are differences between attractive and unattractive willies. And no, Ataloss, before you jumpon the bandwagon, I am not on about size :p:

Someone's face can be the best part of the body, I think. A wonderful smile, nice eyes ... *heart stops beating*
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Back from holiday, hi all :hugs:

Genitalia can be attractive or unattractive, but you're always going to see the face, then the body then the genitals...and if the face is hot :sexface: & the body is hot :drool: you're most of the way there

ReputationRep:
    Someone's face can be the best part of the body, I think. A wonderful smile, nice eyes ... *heart stops beating*
    I agree with this entirely.

omg! Is this not the cutest avatar ever?
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    omg! Is this not the cutest avatar ever?
    :yep: *squee* want one!

ReputationRep:
    Ok admittedly growing up I was victim to the trend of describing things negative as gay craze. I did it for years without thinking twice. However after hearing people use it in this way very recently, both on the internet and off it. I've started to get really pissed about it. As a black guy I've had a few black family members and friends who use the forbidden N word in conversations. I've always reacted very angrily to them for having to resort to using the word. My response to their typical 'its just a word!' and 'it means nothing when we say it to each other, chill blood'. Is that it is a word easily avoidable, your just being damn lazy and purposefully being insensitive to anyone but yourself.

Now with the word gay used in a pejorative way, I've come to realise its just the same. Maybe slightly worst because with the N word you KNOW when not to say it at the very minimum. Spotting a person of colour is easy, so the first hurdle is clear. The second one is knowing if the non-black people around you will equally react just as angry. However knowing when a friend is gay is near impossible. Having known a close friend who went through a very traumatic coming out experience, that almost led to him being financially and physically hurt by his own parents. I've come to realise not only are people already out and proud maybe offended by my pejorative use of the word gay. But also and more importantly, its only going to add to the fear and isolation that is felt by those still trapped and locked away in the closet. To use it in this way, I've come to realise is insensitive, immature.

So yeah that is my long winded way of saying, from this day I am never using the word gay in that way.

ReputationRep:
    I totally agree with you!

I don't like private parts.. but then again, who does? But the rest of the body (apart from feet) ... can be totally hot.

On another note: I have a slight headache. I think I drank a bit too much. I can remember karaoke (Like A Virgin) and kissing the cutest/hottest girl I've ever met. But only very shortly because we got interrupted. :rolleyes: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Pfft. Elliot is hilarious. I love her. And, of course, Dr. Cox. <3
    Elliot. :love:

Oh, and I must say.. have you watched Criminal Minds? A.J. Cook (Jennifer Jareau or "JJ" [the character]) is SO hot in the series!

Basically, it's the first series where I like every character.

ReputationRep:
    The only thing people have said to me all day today is "Mike! You don't look like a pirate today!" because I forgot to wear my bandana this morning that I've been wearing nearly every day since I started work here.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get a hair cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    The only thing people have said to me all day today is "Mike! You don't look like a pirate today!" because I forgot to wear my bandana this morning that I've been wearing nearly every day since I started work here.

I think I need to bite the bullet and get a hair cut.
    Oooh, what yer gonna get?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah still not buying into genitalia being attractive guys, sorry :p:

If I ever do, that means I must have fully converted :| :evil:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Yeah still not buying into genitalia being attractive guys, sorry :p:

If I ever do, that means I must have fully converted :| :evil:
    Still on the fence then? :p:

I have to do research for work. I friggin' hate research :dry:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I believe the technical term is 'denial'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

I have to do research for work. I friggin' hate research :dry:
    I don't think I'll ever be off it?
    It was only aged 20 I had any strange desires :p:, so you can't exactly forget 7 years of unadulterated womanising .

I'm on the fence for life I'd guess

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.