Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    15 pages and 8 and a half thousand words. This is right now the longest document I've ever written, and I'm not halfway through.
    What on earth are you writing exactly?

(Original post by Laertes)
    Robert Pattinson topped a list of sexiest men. ******* terrible list.
    :puke:

and good luck with your results. I'm sure you'll do absolutely FANTABULOUS!

ReputationRep:
    Ooh yeah, good luck to all A-Level people for tomorrow!

ReputationRep:
    :tea:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. Good luck to A-level people for tomorrow. I spent a fun evening drinking Czech beer with a bunch of czech friends of my friend, after spending a while at a shisha place and then wandering Prague a bit. Hope you're all well.

ReputationRep:
    A levels are so last year (by which I mean like 4 years ago :p:)
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    OK, the guy who reads this will know who they are. I hooked up with a guy. We kinda messed around a bit for a few days (we've been in each others mouths) and... well, i wont go into detail. He is bi, and his gf (or rather, his ex) wanted him back. Everything up to now in the story I blame on myself. He didnt really speak to me after that. Thats what annoyed me. In a second I was relegated to friend. Am I worth that little? Not even a goodbye?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DayneD89)
    OK, the guy who reads this will know who they are. I hooked up with a guy. We kinda messed around a bit for a few days (we've been in each others mouths) and... well, i wont go into detail. He is bi, and his gf (or rather, his ex) wanted him back. Everything up to now in the story I blame on myself. He didnt really speak to me after that. Thats what annoyed me. In a second I was relegated to friend. Am I worth that little? Not even a goodbye?
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Well dude, I hate to be harsh but maybe he was grieving his ex a bit, he kissed you and that was it right? I wouldn't get too worked up, just move on and forget him. I'm sure you'll have other fun lol.
    Exs are powerful things, I know I'd be in danger of dropping anybody I met for one of mine :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Well dude, I hate to be harsh but maybe he was grieving his ex a bit, he kissed you and that was it right?
    I suspect when he says been in each other's mouths he is referring to their penises and not their tongues.

ReputationRep:
    The guy unfortunately not the person you thought he was and actually a complete moron. Of course you are worth more than that. :hugs:

I wonder if the problem is that he actually fancies you more than his girlfriend - but he has a desire to keep that suppressed so he can "conform" to a straight relationship and that if kept in contact with you he knows he would want you and not be able to have you.

Take care of you. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Mmmm Starbucks and M&S cookies. I'm such a fattie this morning, I usually don't eat til lunch but I had sausage baguette from Upper Crust this morning, a coffee and I have two cookies staring at me with their come hither eyes. Hopefully this will give me energy to deal with my work this morning :dry:

I hate commuting to Essex. I went to school here, I didn't want to come back here to work :mad:

I'm sorry Everyone's right though you are worth more than that.

I'll never understand how some guys can be so flippant about this kind of thing.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I suspect when he says been in each other's mouths he is referring to their penises and not their tongues.
    Indeed I was. And there was more but I cba. It only really hurt because for over two weeks we were basicaly being like a couple, then nothing. Made me feel really worthless.

Anyway, mini rant over, thanks for the help everyone. :love:

ReputationRep:
    I ended up with A*AAB :cry: :cry:

******* B :emo:

PS: I don't mean to be another annoying person who "publishes" their A-level results online.

ReputationRep:
    Well... That didn't go great.

ReputationRep:
    Grr, Prague is raining slightly, on the day I was planning to go and be all touristy with my camera. :mad:

I have resolved to be systematic with my souvenir-collecting and get a souvenir shotglass from each city I visit. This solves the problem of buying souvenirs and also of not having any shotglasses at home.

Indeed I was. And there was more but I cba. It only really hurt because for over two weeks we were basicaly being like a couple, then nothing. Made me feel really worthless.

Anyway, mini rant over, thanks for the help everyone. :love:
    That sucks. But if it were me behaving like that, it'd be because I wouldn't know how to handle going down levels in intimacy (from being coupley to being friends again) like that, so I'd just try and avoid the situation. Doesn't make it a good way to behave, but I doubt it's because he suddenly hates you.

:hugs: anyway.

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    I ended up with A*AAB :cry: :cry:

******* B :emo:

PS: I don't mean to be another annoying person who "publishes" their A-level results online.
    Don't be silly, those are awesome results. Well done to you and everyone else. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Well... That didn't go great.
    ¿Qué pasa?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    ¿Qué pasa?
    AS results. They weren't great.
    I did worse on one of my resits than the first time I did the exam :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    Come to Europe and I shall comfort you with naked hugs. :yep:

:jumphug:

But srsly don't worry about AS results, you can sort it all out next year.

ReputationRep:
    Ah don't worry about it, you can always resit again

Gosh I can't believe it's 4 years ago that I finished A Levels. I feel so old

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Ah don't worry about it, you can always resit again
    Oh, I fully intend to. I've gone from having 1 exam in January, to 5.

(Original post by paddy)
    Gosh I can't believe it's 4 years ago that I finished A Levels. I feel so old
    Old man :awesome:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.