The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 8380
Laertes
Oh, I fully intend to. I've gone from having 1 exam in January, to 5.

Old man :awesome:

I believe I had 13 exams in the summer of my last year at school :erm: I got a B and a D on two January modules for Psychology, I retook them later on and ended up getting about 570/600 UMS overall :proud:

And shut it you, I may be older but I'm also wiser. And sexually active. So THERE :eviltongue:
Reply 8381
paddy
I believe I had 13 exams in the summer of my last year at school :erm: I got a B and a D on two January modules for Psychology, I retook them later on and ended up getting about 570/600 UMS overall :proud:

That's a lot of exams.

paddy

And shut it you, I may be older but I'm also wiser. And sexually active. So THERE :eviltongue:

Slut.
KiraMayz
I ended up with A*AAB :cry: :cry: :frown:

******* B :emo:

PS: I don't mean to be another annoying person who "publishes" their A-level results online.

I mean this with all the love in the world, but don't be so silly! Those are absolutely amazing results, and you HAVE to break yourself out of the mindset of anything less than an A is a failure, because that is a massive pile of bull ****.

That's a fantastic acheivement, that you clearly worked extremely hard for, so don't you dare devalue it by worrying about the B.

For heaven's sake, I got CDD in my A levels (despite multiple retakes), and I'm currently in the middle of my chosen degree at one of London's best universities, well on track to achieving a first and I'm also working at a world-class research institute on cutting edge research projects.

Don't let me hear you complaining about your grades again :p:
Oh, how this day seems like so long ago! And it was only last year for me. Good luck to everyone, though. I am more worried about having no money to get a haircut - it's been 3 months since I've had it cut!! :frown:
Reply 8384
laughingwithpicasso
Oh, how this day seems like so long ago! And it was only last year for me. Good luck to everyone, though. I am more worried about having no money to get a haircut - it's been 3 months since I've had it cut!! :frown:

I miss my long hair :frown: Although I quite like having it short for a change tbh.

How long is yours atm?
paddy
I miss my long hair :frown: Although I quite like having it short for a change tbh.

How long is yours atm?

Well, it's still mid-length, like my profile picture. But, that is far too long for my liking. :frown:
Reply 8386
laughingwithpicasso
Well, it's still mid-length, like my profile picture. But, that is far too long for my liking. :frown:

Ah see now that's what I call short. Anyway BALDERDASH*, your hair looks good, I am jealous :colonhash:

*I enjoy this word
paddy
Ah see now that's what I call short. Anyway BALDERDASH*, your hair looks good, I am jealous :colonhash:

*I enjoy this word

Aw, cheers. It's driving me mad, though. Bahah. How long is YOUR hair?
paddy

How long is yours atm?

Long hair is sexy ^^ I miss your long hair too!

Spoiler

laughingwithpicasso

Mine was a couple of years ago, and I can barely remember it lol >< And also, I'm in the same boat, although it's been about 5/6 months since I had mine cut >< My hair is currently about 5/6 inches long at the longest parts.
Reply 8389
laughingwithpicasso
Aw, cheers. It's driving me mad, though. Bahah. How long is YOUR hair?

My fringe almost reaches halfway down my nose if I pull it down. It's approaching the length that I used to always have it cut to, but when I finally got around to having a haircut 2 months ago it was down to my mouth :s-smilie: Anyway yeah I was tired of long hair so got it all chopped off!
Reply 8390
Revd. Mike
Long hair is sexy ^^ I miss your long hair too!

Spoiler

Mine was a couple of years ago, and I can barely remember it lol >< And also, I'm in the same boat, although it's been about 5/6 months since I had mine cut >< My hair is currently about 5/6 inches long at the longest parts.

Right back at you!

Spoiler

One of my managers keeps walking around the office, it's SO ANNOYING. I mean he's not checking up on me or anything but I have people doing that because I always feel like they're looking at my laptio :mad:
Reply 8391
I finished my A-levels 5 years ago. Now THAT makes me feel old...
Ataloss

I wonder if the problem is that he actually fancies you more than his girlfriend -

Maybe, maybe not.
The ex factor - is a powerful thing.

Then again this guy might me a muppet who's basically gay but trying to cling on to this ex...
Reply 8393
laughingwithpicasso

This is going to sound very, very strange... but I swear I've seen you somewhere. On facebook, I think. *queue embarrassment* EDIT: Yes, I think you're mutual friends with someone I know :yes:!

To anyone with long hair and wants it cut, go ahead :ninja: (I have never gotten used to long hair on any guy, despite the fact I used to have horrible greasy fluffy mushroomy long hair 3/4 years ago blehhhafg;lgag)
trm90
This is going to sound very, very strange... but I swear I've seen you somewhere :indiff: On facebook, I think. *queue embarrassment*

To anyone with long hair and wants it cut, go ahead :ninja: (I have never gotten used to long hair on any guy, despite the fact I used to have horrible greasy fluffy mushroomy long hair 3/4 years ago blehhhafg;lgag)

Baha, I didn't wanna bring it up. I was also embarrassed. I used to date Casey, like... I dunno, a few years ago. That's where I recognise you from anyway, his profile.
Reply 8395
laughingwithpicasso
Baha, I didn't wanna bring it up. I was also embarrassed. I used to date Casey, like... I dunno, a few years ago. That's where I recognise you from anyway, his profile.

No way! I had no idea you were his ex! But no worries, we'll leave it behind, it's just cool to see people with mutual friends on TSR sometimes :p:
trm90
No way! I had no idea you were his ex! But no worries, we'll leave it behind, it's just cool to see people with mutual friends on TSR sometimes :p:

Haha, yep... you say that as if you'd be expecting something else! But, yeah, it's in the past. :o:
Yeah, it is cool. I find the internet such a small place sometimes. Like the other day, I used another forum, turns out someone else used it and I work with them... Weirrrrd. :smile:
Reply 8397
laughingwithpicasso
Haha, yep... you say that as if you'd be expecting something else! But, yeah, it's in the past. :o:
Yeah, it is cool. I find the internet such a small place sometimes. Like the other day, I used another forum, turns out someone else used it and I work with them... Weirrrrd. :smile:

Yeh I know the feeling :s-smilie: Although I did meet a couple of people on TSR before I went to Leicester Uni, and one of the girls I met has ended up becoming a good friend of mine. So it's useful sometimes, awkward the other.

If you have been in Leicester all summer, you have my condolences - bar Summer Sundae I hear it is fairly boring, but I could be wrong :p:
trm90
Yeh I know the feeling :s-smilie: Although I did meet a couple of people on TSR before I went to Leicester Uni, and one of the girls I met has ended up becoming a good friend of mine. So it's useful sometimes, awkward the other.

If you have been in Leicester all summer, you have my condolences - bar Summer Sundae I hear it is fairly boring, but I could be wrong :p:

I don't go back to Leicester very often anymore. I work here and live here (Canterbury) most of the time now... hahah, but I can imagine it being boring, really. I went back for like 2 weeks and was so, so bored. Everyone and everything had changed. I felt really out of place. I'm not from there originally anyway, that may be the reason.
Yeah, also Twitter keeps telling me to follow you, which is hilarious.
:woo: I'm happy with my a levels :smile: Has been a good day today!

Question gays- Do we think straight guys would move up/away if you were sitting next to them and your arm was resting next to and making contact with the side of their leg?

Body language interpretation is not my strong point :p:

Latest