Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Oh, I fully intend to. I've gone from having 1 exam in January, to 5.

Old man :awesome:
    I believe I had 13 exams in the summer of my last year at school :erm: I got a B and a D on two January modules for Psychology, I retook them later on and ended up getting about 570/600 UMS overall :proud:

And shut it you, I may be older but I'm also wiser. And sexually active. So THERE :eviltongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I believe I had 13 exams in the summer of my last year at school :erm: I got a B and a D on two January modules for Psychology, I retook them later on and ended up getting about 570/600 UMS overall :proud:
    That's a lot of exams.

(Original post by paddy)
    And shut it you, I may be older but I'm also wiser. And sexually active. So THERE :eviltongue:
    Slut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    I ended up with A*AAB :cry: :cry:

******* B :emo:

PS: I don't mean to be another annoying person who "publishes" their A-level results online.
    I mean this with all the love in the world, but don't be so silly! Those are absolutely amazing results, and you HAVE to break yourself out of the mindset of anything less than an A is a failure, because that is a massive pile of bull ****.

That's a fantastic acheivement, that you clearly worked extremely hard for, so don't you dare devalue it by worrying about the B.

For heaven's sake, I got CDD in my A levels (despite multiple retakes), and I'm currently in the middle of my chosen degree at one of London's best universities, well on track to achieving a first and I'm also working at a world-class research institute on cutting edge research projects.

Don't let me hear you complaining about your grades again :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oh, how this day seems like so long ago! And it was only last year for me. Good luck to everyone, though. I am more worried about having no money to get a haircut - it's been 3 months since I've had it cut!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Oh, how this day seems like so long ago! And it was only last year for me. Good luck to everyone, though. I am more worried about having no money to get a haircut - it's been 3 months since I've had it cut!!
    I miss my long hair Although I quite like having it short for a change tbh.

How long is yours atm?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

How long is yours atm?
    Well, it's still mid-length, like my profile picture. But, that is far too long for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    Well, it's still mid-length, like my profile picture. But, that is far too long for my liking.
    Ah see now that's what I call short. Anyway BALDERDASH*, your hair looks good, I am jealous

*I enjoy this word

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Ah see now that's what I call short. Anyway BALDERDASH*, your hair looks good, I am jealous

*I enjoy this word
    Aw, cheers. It's driving me mad, though. Bahah. How long is YOUR hair?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

How long is yours atm?
    Long hair is sexy ^^ I miss your long hair too!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not saying you're not sexy, of course! :p:

Mine was a couple of years ago, and I can barely remember it lol >< And also, I'm in the same boat, although it's been about 5/6 months since I had mine cut >< My hair is currently about 5/6 inches long at the longest parts.

ReputationRep:
    Aw, cheers. It's driving me mad, though. Bahah. How long is YOUR hair?
    My fringe almost reaches halfway down my nose if I pull it down. It's approaching the length that I used to always have it cut to, but when I finally got around to having a haircut 2 months ago it was down to my mouth Anyway yeah I was tired of long hair so got it all chopped off!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Long hair is sexy ^^ I miss your long hair too!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Not saying you're not sexy, of course! :p:

Mine was a couple of years ago, and I can barely remember it lol >< And also, I'm in the same boat, although it's been about 5/6 months since I had mine cut >< My hair is currently about 5/6 inches long at the longest parts.
    Right back at you!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Shame our single status never matches up :p:

One of my managers keeps walking around the office, it's SO ANNOYING. I mean he's not checking up on me or anything but I have people doing that because I always feel like they're looking at my laptio :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I finished my A-levels 5 years ago. Now THAT makes me feel old...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    I wonder if the problem is that he actually fancies you more than his girlfriend -
    Maybe, maybe not.
    The ex factor - is a powerful thing.

Then again this guy might me a muppet who's basically gay but trying to cling on to this ex...

ReputationRep:
    This is going to sound very, very strange... but I swear I've seen you somewhere. On facebook, I think. *queue embarrassment* EDIT: Yes, I think you're mutual friends with someone I know :yes:!

To anyone with long hair and wants it cut, go ahead :ninja: (I have never gotten used to long hair on any guy, despite the fact I used to have horrible greasy fluffy mushroomy long hair 3/4 years ago blehhhafg;lgag)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    This is going to sound very, very strange... but I swear I've seen you somewhere :indiff: On facebook, I think. *queue embarrassment*

To anyone with long hair and wants it cut, go ahead :ninja: (I have never gotten used to long hair on any guy, despite the fact I used to have horrible greasy fluffy mushroomy long hair 3/4 years ago blehhhafg;lgag)
    Baha, I didn't wanna bring it up. I was also embarrassed. I used to date Casey, like... I dunno, a few years ago. That's where I recognise you from anyway, his profile.

ReputationRep:
    Baha, I didn't wanna bring it up. I was also embarrassed. I used to date Casey, like... I dunno, a few years ago. That's where I recognise you from anyway, his profile.
    No way! I had no idea you were his ex! But no worries, we'll leave it behind, it's just cool to see people with mutual friends on TSR sometimes :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    No way! I had no idea you were his ex! But no worries, we'll leave it behind, it's just cool to see people with mutual friends on TSR sometimes :p:
    Haha, yep... you say that as if you'd be expecting something else! But, yeah, it's in the past. :o:
    Yeah, it is cool. I find the internet such a small place sometimes. Like the other day, I used another forum, turns out someone else used it and I work with them... Weirrrrd.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, yep... you say that as if you'd be expecting something else! But, yeah, it's in the past. :o:
    Yeah, it is cool. I find the internet such a small place sometimes. Like the other day, I used another forum, turns out someone else used it and I work with them... Weirrrrd.
    Yeh I know the feeling Although I did meet a couple of people on TSR before I went to Leicester Uni, and one of the girls I met has ended up becoming a good friend of mine. So it's useful sometimes, awkward the other.

If you have been in Leicester all summer, you have my condolences - bar Summer Sundae I hear it is fairly boring, but I could be wrong :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    Yeh I know the feeling Although I did meet a couple of people on TSR before I went to Leicester Uni, and one of the girls I met has ended up becoming a good friend of mine. So it's useful sometimes, awkward the other.

If you have been in Leicester all summer, you have my condolences - bar Summer Sundae I hear it is fairly boring, but I could be wrong :p:
    I don't go back to Leicester very often anymore. I work here and live here (Canterbury) most of the time now... hahah, but I can imagine it being boring, really. I went back for like 2 weeks and was so, so bored. Everyone and everything had changed. I felt really out of place. I'm not from there originally anyway, that may be the reason.
    Yeah, also Twitter keeps telling me to follow you, which is hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    :woo: I'm happy with my a levels Has been a good day today!

Question gays- Do we think straight guys would move up/away if you were sitting next to them and your arm was resting next to and making contact with the side of their leg?

Body language interpretation is not my strong point :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.