Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It's 2:15 am and I dunno if I wanna sleep or if I wanna stay up and waste time on facebook/music/video games.

My life is so complicated. :eek:

(Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    Ahh, removed. I know him from the internet, hahah, we used to play Habbo together and I met him when I was quite drunk in Fanclub, LOL. It is odd 'cause I didn't think he was so tall. Canterbury is well dry, all my friends are at home still so I'm in the house all alone. I am only here cause I work here, and I need the money. Yessss, España! I'm sooo stoked. You're from Brussels? Do you speak French? German? Flemmish? Bahah. Which school did you go to there?
    Hahah Habbo Hotel is hilarious (alliteration much?), the people that play that game these days is funny. I'm actually from a bunch of random places, but I live here in Brussels during hols yeh - only speak English and French :o: I went to the International School. Are you off to Spain this year or next year? And whereabouts?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)
    It's 2:15 am and I dunno if I wanna sleep or if I wanna stay up and waste time on facebook/music/video games.
    1:31 actually.
    Do it, you can keep me company, I'm staying up watching Red Dwarf/reading/playing video games :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Stay up, it's what the holidays are for. I'm in bed watching 'One born every minute', it's so addictive.

ReputationRep:
    Possibly my favourite piece of gay-related comedy.

ReputationRep:
    I'm writing now another personal statement
    this makes me feel like I'm still a school boy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)

Hahah Habbo Hotel is hilarious (alliteration much?), the people that play that game these days is funny. I'm actually from a bunch of random places, but I live here in Brussels during hols yeh - only speak English and French :o: I went to the International School. Are you off to Spain this year or next year? And whereabouts?
    Hahah, it is hilarious! I haven't played it in years, though. Ahh, sweet, the Ecole Europeenne? I have a friend from there. I'm going to Spain next year, I'm thinking about Zaragoza, Madrid and Barcelonaaa. But I'm still really unsure of where to go...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    That is pretty good :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Men with Australian accents :coma:

That reminds me of what I'm doing tomorrow :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I have just found the best-presented piece of news ever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11030889

I have never heard that the universe and our race is doomed to a 'cold dead wasteland' presented in a more chipper fashion.

In other news, I went to bed at 1am today and didn't get to sleep until past 4am. And that wasn't the good kind of being kept up. Then I was woken up at 7am, 8am and finally 9:30am permanently by some blokes replacing the window underneath my window. I will not be in the best of moods today :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trm90)

I hope you didn't have to suffer through the SABIS system. :dry:
    I also went to an international school and they had that system. I didn't like it, but I won't go further into it because I fear that this organisation may hunt me down if I talk badly about it. :p:

Habbo Hotel is the lolz. Played it when I was 15.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

I'm sure he has a name.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure he has a name.
    Grant :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Hello you :sexface:

^_^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

Mark Webber :love:

:coma:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, it's my last full day in Prague. Still don't have reservations to go anywhere next, though. Booking tickets to Istanbul is going to be interesting...

Noice.

Oh God, I've got to write a new one of those while in Europe. Thanks for reminding me.

(Original post by Gesar)
    I have just found the best-presented piece of news ever.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-11030889

I have never heard that the universe and our race is doomed to a 'cold dead wasteland' presented in a more chipper fashion.

In other news, I went to bed at 1am today and didn't get to sleep until past 4am. And that wasn't the good kind of being kept up. Then I was woken up at 7am, 8am and finally 9:30am permanently by some blokes replacing the window underneath my window. I will not be in the best of moods today :p:
    I read (well, skimmed) that yesterday, it seemed rather melodramatic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Oh God, I've got to write a new one of those while in Europe. Thanks for reminding me.
    anytime :p:

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    Hello you :sexface:

^_^
    hello Kira!
    well done on those A-level grades! they are not bad at all :yep:
    • Community Assistant
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Wiki Support Team
    On that physics article, I disagree with it. I believe that a modified theory of gravity can explain the occurrences that dark matter is used to explain. As such I don't believe in dark matter or dark energy. The theory I've been working on explains the universe without a need for dark matter or dark energy. As such the results of that test would be interpreted in a very different way under my theory.

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    X
    I don't think I've ever spoken to you outside the MUN, so hiya

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    That is pretty good :yep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Noice.
    Right?

(Original post by paddy)
    Grant :yep:
    That doesn't sound very Australian. Mind you, I haven't tried saying it in an Australian accent :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    anytime :p:

hello Kira!
    well done on those A-level grades! they are not bad at all :yep:
    Should have done better. And imperial and bristol couldn't offer me a place on their aero eng course

oh well.

everything going ok for you?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.