The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi guys1 my wireless was brokne again :frown: but now it seems to wokr! :smile:

how you all? there's a win festival in my tonw right now! went ther with a frind and drank a couple of wine, then to mexicna bar and drnak a swimming pool1 :biggrin: going to edinburhg tomorrow to have a good itme with my mum. :smile:

Hope youRe lall well, people!: ) I feel weird :s-smilie:
KiraMayz

Listen to the Birthday Massacre. :sogood:

I already was:yep:
BeyondandAbove
Hi guys1 my wireless was brokne again :frown: but now it seems to wokr! :smile:

how you all? there's a win festival in my tonw right now! went ther with a frind and drank a couple of wine, then to mexicna bar and drnak a swimming pool1 :biggrin: going to edinburhg tomorrow to have a good itme with my mum. :smile:

Hope youRe lall well, people!: ) I feel weird :s-smilie:

hey! I'm back lol, how have you been?

:lovehug:
Cool Cat
hey! I'm back lol, how have you been?

:lovehug:

Come on msn!!!
.hugs:
BeyondandAbove
Come on msn!!!
.hugs:

can't talk for long though, work at 7am tomorrow :sad:

awww man I'm going to miss my, what seemed to be, 'holiday uniform', of shirt/long shorts and my hat (which i took to wearing backwards :colondollar:) and aviators.

I wouldn't get away with that at home :mmm:

I did dress up a bit more girly for nighttime though :p:
Reply 8505
I've been following the Australian election. It's quite interesting - it appears they can't come up with a single original thing :p:

Ruling party atm is Labour, leftwing - it had an unpopular leadership change and now looks set to not win a majority. The opposition party, liberals (rightwing for some reason), is also not set to make a majority, though will win most seats. Australia is set to go into its first hung parliament in 70 years. They also have their first ever Green member of the house of representatives winning a seat at this election.

Copycats.
Reply 8506
Awesome news for me. Turns out one of my **** grades may have been a case of ****** marking. ******* woo!
Laertes
Awesome news for me. Turns out one of my **** grades may have been a case of ****** marking. ******* woo!

Oh frick :hugs:

When do you find out the mark then?
Reply 8508
Spacecam
Oh frick :hugs:

When do you find out the mark then?

A while, probably a month or so. I'll get it remarked when I get back to college.
If I have any luck at all, it'll go up to an A or something :woo:
Reply 8509
Laertes
How could you not find him attractive? Were you blind for a spell? :confused:

Just because I didn't find him attractive doesn't mean that I didn't think he wasn't objectively good looking, he's just not normally the kind of guy I go for.

But yeah, I'd like to do bad things with him now :sexface:
Laertes
A while, probably a month or so. I'll get it remarked when I get back to college.

Awesome :llama:
What is it about me that makes me attractive to so many black guys?

Why are they all black guys? I don't get it!!!

Why don't I get this attention from women? :ninja:
Reply 8512
paddy

But yeah, I'd like to do bad things with him now :sexface:

You have seen the light!

Spacecam
Awesome :llama:

Llama's are awesome.
Can't sleep. Headache. :dry: (btw, "Above and Beyond - Can't Sleep" -> good song!)

Laertes

Fingers crossed! :smile:
icysquall
Isn't that a huge waste of money, doing a year of a degree while you're reapplying? Would it not be easier to take a gap year and reapply?

But what will I do in my gap year?

If I take up my place at Durham, at least I would have used a year constructively, and studying engineering for a year (not Chemistry - I've changed my mind) would be excellent preparation for embarking on a specific Aero degree.

I was intending on treating my time at Durham like a gap year. :unsure:
I agree with Kira, being stuck in China is depressing, no friends no social life :sad:
Reply 8516
KiraMayz

If I take up my place at Durham, at least I would have used a year constructively, and studying engineering for a year (not Chemistry - I've changed my mind) would be excellent preparation for embarking on a specific Aero degree.

You'll be able to work and save up some money if you take a gap year, you'll also be in less debt when you finish uni and maybe someone else could get the place on the course that you're going to start.
Reply 8517
KiraMayz

Trust me, it will be a waste of time, and no one goes to uni for a gap year. I don't mean to offend you but you are wasting a lot of money and potential experience by doing a 'gap year' in Durham. You'll be learning a lot of the same stuff in year 1 Aero Eng at Imperial.

Patience is a virtue :wink: Just take a gap year and head over to Imperial eventually!
Reply 8518
My OpenOffice dictionary recognises words such as 'pseudepigraphical', but not 'wither' ¬.¬
Reply 8519
Gesar
My OpenOffice dictionary recognises words such as 'pseudepigraphical', but not 'wither' ¬.¬

I blame America and 'English (US)'.

Latest