Hello.
    Hello:hello: How are you?

ReputationRep:
    Singlelife is poo!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngteacher)
    Singlelife is poo!
    Sometimes yes. Sometimes no.

I'm in Edinburgh right now and loving it! ♥ Actually, I don't wanna go back home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    Sometimes yes. Sometimes no.

I'm in Edinburgh right now and loving it! ♥ Actually, I don't wanna go back home.
    that's great! Edinburgh is lovely but I'm nervous about going to uni there soon :afraid: I am excited about some things though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngteacher)
    Singlelife is poo!
    :poo:

it is but I'm used to it :gah:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I'm in Sofia. Cool hostel gave me free* spaghetti and tomato sauce, and infinite breakfast in the morning! The train journey (only 26 hours) was alright, barring one very very close connection (I had 31 minutes to connect, and the first train was 30 minutes late - it involved running over tracks to get to the platform). Tomorrow evening I do the remaining 13 hours to Istanbul.

*ish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, I'm in Sofia. Cool hostel gave me free* spaghetti and tomato sauce, and infinite breakfast in the morning! The train journey (only 26 hours) was alright, barring one very very close connection (I had 31 minutes to connect, and the first train was 30 minutes late - it involved running over tracks to get to the platform). Tomorrow evening I do the remaining 13 hours to Istanbul.

*ish
    wow I'd love to go there :yy:

I'm sure you were tired after that longgg train trip

have fun in Istanbul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    wow I'd love to go there :yy:

I'm sure you were tired after that longgg train trip

have fun in Istanbul
    Not too tired; I slept most of Budapest-Belgrade, and for several hours of Belgrade-Sofia. I have a slightly disorientated feeling which I think is from a sudden influx of hot cooked food more than anything else.

ReputationRep:

*ish
    'Free-ish' spaghetti?? I assume sexual favours were used as payment then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    'Free-ish' spaghetti?? I assume sexual favours were used as payment then?
    Nah, it's just a few levs (Bulgarian currency, €1=1.96 BGN) extra on the bill, and I was hungry.

ReputationRep:

*ish
    oh dear I'd be dead, I hate exhaustingly long journeys they suck the life out of me. Though at least you have the destination to look forward to!

ReputationRep:
    24 is awesome. I can't believe I went 8 years without watching it. I have a lot of fun TV times in my future. 8 entire days, to be precise.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :poo:

it is but I'm used to it :gah:
    I like it and don't like it at the same time. Helps if you came out of bad relationship

*ish
    What? don't you care about your life? sounds very risky :eek: I visited Sofia with my Bulgarian friend. Really nice city and I'm still wearing my Martenitsa bracelet :o:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    24 is awesome. I can't believe I went 8 years without watching it. I have a lot of fun TV times in my future. 8 entire days, to be precise.
    Hahah mate! I have only watched series 1, but I've just ordered the season 1-7 boxset.
    Summer is sorted

ReputationRep:
    For whoever it was, who likes rum: Big Black **** Rum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Hello:hello: How are you?

Trying to write a personal statement - it's no fun! You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Hahah mate! I have only watched series 1, but I've just ordered the season 1-7 boxset.
    Summer is sorted
    Oh you're a medic, help! I can't get all the reasons I want to study medicine down succinctly!

ReputationRep:
    Today is a really ****ing awful day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Trying to write a personal statement - it's no fun! You?
    I'm good, just in bed watching house. Personal statements are *****es.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.