Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat #6 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    I'm good, just in bed watching house. Personal statements are *****es.
    Wait until you get into the real world and start job hunting :evil:

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone, I'm Piper. I'm American and I'm Bi-sexual. How are we all?

ReputationRep:
    Spent today wandering around Sofia, which is quite nice. Train to Istanbul this evening, which is a mere 13 hours. Nothing much else to report.

(Original post by Reformed2010)
    What? don't you care about your life? sounds very risky :eek: I visited Sofia with my Bulgarian friend. Really nice city and I'm still wearing my Martenitsa bracelet :o:
    They're not electrified, and we looked both ways first. I let the other guy jump down before I did, though.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Today is a really ****ing awful day.
    :hugs:

(Original post by The_Piper)
    Hey Piper. I'm good, yourself?

ReputationRep:
    THE REAL WORLD? :lolwut:

*goes back to being a student playing World of Warcraft*

ReputationRep:
    I won't really have to job hunt, I'm a medical student so I'm guaranteed a job for the first few year once I qualify. :proud:

ReputationRep:
    PS writting is so much fun!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    PS writting is so much fun!
    It can be. I need a bit of inspiration to continue writing. Hopefully watching more F1 will help.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    White lying on your PS is so much fun!
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacepirate-James)
    :teehee:
    :pop: white lying is classless :p:
    I tend to put down what I think is necessary only, I had only 35 lines last time

(Original post by KiraMayz)
    It can be. I need a bit of inspiration to continue writing. Hopefully watching more F1 will help.
    I always read autobiographies to inspire myself, not that I pretend to be like the authors but I can relate/make contrast.
    I never have enough to write, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Piper)
    Hi there

Zakiman, you can send me your statement, safe in the knowledge I am going into 4th (! **** I'm old) year and have no desire to steal it haha

ReputationRep:
    My idiot flatmates next year have completely left me out of sorting stuff out for our new house, I know it's only a little thing but I can't get over how furious I am with them.

ReputationRep:
    I'm so pathetic, I brought an Italian football shirt because I love my Spanish shirt and want more (+ it was in the sale for less than half price)

Next is Germany and maybe Holland.

Tell me it's not weird for a girl to have a collection of football shirts :erm:

how is everyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    I'm so pathetic, I brought an Italian football shirt because I love my Spanish shirt and want more (+ it was in the sale for less than half price)

Next is Germany and maybe Holland.

Tell me it's not weird for a girl to have a collection of football shirts :erm:

how is everyone?
    Not embarrassing at all, the Italian football shirt is well nice. I can't say I care for the German shirt, but the Italian shirt and the Holland shirt are both awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    I won't really have to job hunt, I'm a medical student so I'm guaranteed a job for the first few year once I qualify. :proud:
    Well, you say that, but it's not necessarily as simple as all that And even so, I repeat my statement, wait until you get into the real world once you've copmpleted your F years and do have to job hunt! :p: It's terrifying :afraid:

(Original post by trm90)
    THE REAL WORLD? :lolwut:

*goes back to being a student playing World of Warcraft*
    I've never had the nice sheltered student experience lol. Part-time uni has its drawbacks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Not embarrassing at all, the Italian football shirt is well nice. I can't say I care for the German shirt, but the Italian shirt and the Holland shirt are both awesome.
    I also wanted the blue spanish goalkeepers top with CASILLAS on the back :mmm: but I thought it would be Spanish top overkill

ReputationRep:
    Hellooooo everyone, vickys in the building! hope everyone is having a nice night

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know who Collie Buddz is?? If so don't you think he's the sexiest man alive????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Does anyone know who Collie Buddz is?? If so don't you think he's the sexiest man alive????
    *googles* :mmm: nope, sorry

anyway I'm off to bed, got work at 06.30 tomorrow :sad:

night all

ReputationRep:
    I has job = staff socail = manager buying drinks = pissed zak.

ReputationRep:
    g4tfredwsagtdswxa

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.