Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Does anyone know who Collie Buddz is?? If so don't you think he's the sexiest man alive????
    He's ok I suppose...

(Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hey all
    Vlad! :hugs: How're you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    He's ok I suppose...
    I'll find someone one day who loves him as much as I do, and we'll build a Collie Buddz shrine together.:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    He's ok I suppose...

Vlad! :hugs: How're you?
    Hey Mike :hugs:

I'm ok thanks. You?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey Piper. I'm good, yourself?
    Hey, I'm great thanks!

(Original post by Philosoraptor)
    Hi there
    Hi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Hey Mike :hugs:

I'm ok thanks. You?
    Not too bad, just crazy busy ><

ReputationRep:
    Yo gheys.

I have a lazy few days off and want to bake a cake. Has to be really easy and really yummy.

Suggestions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Yo gheys.

I have a lazy few days off and want to bake a cake. Has to be really easy and really yummy.

Suggestions?
    Cake mix. All cake recipes are fairly similar in terms of complexity tbh.

Try the red velvet cupcake/layer cake recipe from this:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...cupcake-recipe

I've made it as a single layer cake and cupcakes. Ignore the icing recipe for that, the moron writing the article got it wrong. I just used pre-made Better Crocker vanilla icing with this and it worked really well :yep:

ReputationRep:
    It's ******* impossible to open a ******* bank account before the ******* start of the ******* accommodation contract! I've tried everything! ******* annoying.

Other than that.. I truly feel more at home in Edinburgh than at home. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Cake mix. All cake recipes are fairly similar in terms of complexity tbh.

Try the red velvet cupcake/layer cake recipe from this:
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandsty...cupcake-recipe

I've made it as a single layer cake and cupcakes. Ignore the icing recipe for that, the moron writing the article got it wrong. I just used pre-made Better Crocker vanilla icing with this and it worked really well :yep:
    I'm going to do an orange drizzle cake (I much prefer oranges to lemons) and spread some melted chcolate over the top as oranges and chcoalte go really well together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    It's ******* impossible to open a ******* bank account before the ******* start of the ******* accommodation contract! I've tried everything! ******* annoying.

Other than that.. I truly feel more at home in Edinburgh than at home. :yep:
    With that amount of swearing, I'm not surprised, you sound practically Scottish :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    With that amount of swearing, I'm not surprised, you sound practically Scottish.
    :awesome:

I actually find the Scottish (and generally the English EDIT: British :p:) accent very hot.
    So many hot girls here! And not many are as chubby as I initially thought. :p:

How are you today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I'm going to do an orange drizzle cake (I much prefer oranges to lemons) and spread some melted chcolate over the top as oranges and chcoalte go really well together
    I don't like oranges

ReputationRep:
    I actually find the Scottish (and English) accent very hot.
    I am obligated to say that there is no English accent and that the Mancunian accent is the best.

How are you today?
    I'm good. I slept till late, ate and have done absolutely nothing since. It's been fantastically lazy :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I am obligated to say that there is no English accent and that the Mancunian accent is the best.

I'm good. I slept till late, ate and have done absolutely nothing since. It's been fantastically lazy :yep:
    You know what I meant. :p: I get it, though. But yeah, the Mancunian accent was nice too iirc.

Sounds like a good day! Relaxing/being lazy is always good. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I don't like oranges
    I prefer then to lemons, but dozy me has picked up lemons instead of oranges :p:

So lemon drizzle cake it is then (when my butter warms up)

ReputationRep:
    I got up at 4:30am this morning.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? Long time no see, zaki. Stop reminding me that I need to rewrite my personal statement. Save some cake for me.

I'm in Istanbul at the moment, which is good. It's Ramadan, which apparently means that most of the local population takes to the streets/parks come nightfall - 'tis a cool atmosphere.

Otherwise I have little to contribute. The wifi at the hostel isn't working, so I'm using their computers, in the terrace with Cat Stevens playing in the background.

ReputationRep:
    Cake in oven :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I got up at 4:30am this morning.
    Why? Why would you do that to yourself?!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.