Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I don't know much about economics, but I like this idea:

http://www.funstufftosee.com/fixeconomy.html

(Apart from the $40,000,000,000,000 cost)

(Original post by Laertes)
    Why? Why would you do that to yourself?!
    I was sleeping on a very small, very uncomfortable sofa. I lay there for 2 hours till half 6 feeling sorry for myself before I gave up and started reading.

In other news, I saw the Brecon Beacons. They're rubbish. Selling that land off to developers could more than pay for my civil service career and pension Mr Cameron, thankyouverymuch.

ReputationRep:
    oh my days, look what I stumbled upon

http://www.cablegalshideout.com/

a calendar full of butches :zomg:

she's a life guard too. All I can say is I might be requiring some 'help' on a Florida beach some day soon :sexface:

probably the only one who appreciates them but still :mmm:

:love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    oh my days, look what I stumbled upon

http://www.cablegalshideout.com/

a calendar full of butches :zomg:

she's a life guard too. All I can say is I might be requiring some 'help' on a Florida beach some day soon :sexface:

probably the only one who appreciates them but still :mmm:

:love:
    It's a bit of a random time of the year to be starting using a calendar, eh?
    xD

I don't know but gif is making me lol at the moment:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    It's a bit of a random time of the year to be starting using a calendar, eh?
    xD

I don't know but gif is making me lol at the moment:
    LAWL :unimpressed: I was actually searching for something on Google and I came across it :zomg:

oh..my..days some of them are so bloody handsome my eyes are lighting fireworks of joy as we speak.

and I still question myself :mmm: in denial? mayyyybe :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Just about, on the theme of attractive people. I've reversed my long-held opinion that Skins is/was **** based almost entirely on Maxxie.
    I still think it's bad but it is easy on the eyes.

ReputationRep:
    Just about, on the theme of attractive people. I've reversed my long-held opinion that Skins is/was **** based almost entirely on Maxxie.
    Each new cast seem to get uglier and uglier though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Each new cast seem to get uglier and uglier though
    You're not ******* kidding. I've never watched Season 3 or 4, and I just saw the pictures of the cast. Terrible.
    The new ones look even worse as well.

ReputationRep:
    Urgh. Work. Need coffee, but running late. Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    I've started watching true blood and had to bear the odd accent they have, I blame you guys :p:

ReputationRep:
    By some miracle I got to work early and have now chugged a large mug of very strong coffee.

Normal service will now resume.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I've started watching true blood and had to bear the odd accent they have, I blame you guys :p:
    My inner monologue has been speaking in a southern drawl for over a week now because of True Blood :dry:

I do love the accent though, although I'm not sure how reliable it is. Sookie is played by a Kiwi, Bill is British, Jason is from Australia and Tara (WHY DO AMERICANS PRONOUNCE THIS AS TERRA FFS) is from Las Vegas!

I would totally be a fangbanger in True Blood. That sex looks good :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I almost feel like I could cry. Today's been horrible. All my procedures in the lab have failed, including the repeats of the failed ones with optimized protocols. I was supposed to be viewing a flat this evening so I stayed at work (unpaid) hours longer than normal, only for the viewing to be cancelled because the flat's been let. It's raining very solidly and I have neither a jacket nor an umbrella. I'm starving hungry, but have no cash to get a snack on the way home. If I hadn't stayed so late I'd be getting in now, eating dinner and I wouldn't have got caught in the rain

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I almost feel like I could cry. Today's been horrible. All my procedures in the lab have failed, including the repeats of the failed ones with optimized protocols. I was supposed to be viewing a flat this evening so I stayed at work (unpaid) hours longer than normal, only for the viewing to be cancelled because the flat's been let. It's raining very solidly and I have neither a jacket nor an umbrella. I'm starving hungry, but have no cash to get a snack on the way home. If I hadn't stayed so late I'd be getting in now, eating dinner and I wouldn't have got caught in the rain
    :console:
    Hugs.

ReputationRep:
    I'm still in Istanbul. It's still good. Tomorrow night I leave for Vienna. The lounge/eating area here (where the computers are) has amusing taste in music.

Yeah, my view of Skins was always that it's amusing, and has good eye-candy. They'd better have a gay couple in the new series, though. Preferably including the only attractive member of the cast (Alex?).

(Original post by paddy)
    My inner monologue has been speaking in a southern drawl for over a week now because of True Blood :dry:
    I read Jack Kerouac's On The Road a few days ago, and it severely influenced my internal monologue. Poetry does the same.

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    :hugs:

You are clearly in for some good luck to come, I suppose?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Yeah, my view of Skins was always that it's amusing, and has good eye-candy. They'd better have a gay couple in the new series, though. Preferably including the only attractive member of the cast (Alex?).
    There aren't any attractive cast members this time, though.

ReputationRep:
    There aren't any attractive cast members this time, though.
    Alex (far left of the cast photo) isn't too bad.

Fun fact: a friend of mine got off with Dakota Blue Richards.

ReputationRep:
    Alex (far left of the cast photo) isn't too bad.

Fun fact: a friend of mine got off with Dakota Blue Richards.
    No. And. No.

ReputationRep:
    Surely Prague -> Istanbul -> Vienna is the wrong way round?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Paddy, do you really have to have that video clip in your signature?? I don't get why you'd want something like that at the end of each message you post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Hey Paddy, do you really have to have that video clip in your signature?? I don't get why you'd want something like that at the end of each message you post.
    Might help if you quote him to grab his attention.
    (Original post by paddy)
    x
    x
    x
    Thanks for the hugs ^^ I felt quite a bit better after drying, off, warming up, eating dinner and going to bed hehe.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.