Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Word word.
    She's also incredibly stupid.
    I know it's sad, but part of me is very happy that most reality TV stars either quickly fade into obscurity or end up having very tragic lives :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I know it's sad, but part of me is very happy that most reality TV stars either quickly fade into obscurity or end up having very tragic lives :holmes:
    Or get punched in the face by some gym teacher from Queens and mocked mercilessly on talk-shows :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    effing gorgeous isn't she? (I still feel weird saying things like that outside of my head )

I'm not really that femme (depends on my mood though) so I'm probably living in a fantasy world where butchy girls find girls like me attractive (I know there are butch/ tomboy-y relationships but still :sad: )

butch > femme anyday of the week IMO
    She really is! You've got me hooked on that calendar site now... How did you find it?! (heehee, imagine the google search: calendar of hot butch girls) Another girl on there called Ashley Diformato is also pretty damn fine! Especially the pic where she has her shirt unbuttoned... :love: :blush:

There are loads of butch couples out there don't you worry! Not a fantasy world! You really prefer butch girls yourself then? I love both butch and femme, I just want them all haha! More femme myself I guess, wear make-up, got long hair at the moment and all that, though I find it all a real pain in the arse to be honest haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Apperance wise? very much so :yep: Actions? not so much...I've always been a bit tomboyish in the stuff I do but I like to look pretty doing it :giggle: wouldn't say I was squeamish or weak...but dresses...dresses :sogood:

And the curse of the blue and white shirts...they always seem to come into shops for men and women at the same time...personally I think they look better on women...but I know a lot of men who wear them aswell...can imagine that's quite common :giggle:

:penguinhug:

hello there Skipp. :tea:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :penguinhug:

hello there Skipp. :tea:
    Kira :loveduck: how are you today?

Tea and penguin hugging, my favourites :tea:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Kira :loveduck: how are you today?

Tea and penguin hugging, my favourites :tea:
    i'm not bad.

busy working on my personal statement

:work:

can't sleep. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    i'm not bad.

busy working on my personal statement

:work:

can't sleep. :dry:
    I didn't sleep at all last night. Stayed up reading about colleges till 3 then watched True Blood afterwards. Finished the first season, this show is so unpredictable that all my speculations along the show had been proven wrong.
    My well hated cousin (who hates super heroes and loves monsters/evil creatures, everytime a film ends up with the victory of a certain super hero, he gets enraged and would kick the television. In that case, he's got the style) came over my flat as I promised to babysit him today, wrecked the whole flat and is still now screaming in front of my desktop on some crazy Japanese animation. I'm going out soon to the embassy, thank god I can have some peace.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    I'm going to have to disagree I'm afraid, definitely prefer cute & adorable & girly :love:

Although the girl on that calendar was kind of hot :teeth: you might convert me yet
    High five! :sexface:
    Although not TOO girly, please. But more "awesome clothing style & not too much make up & incredible personality & good teeth & short fingernails & just generally awesome" kind of girly!
    I will see her again today and I will try to steal a kiss from her again. :ninja:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    High five! :sexface:
    Although not TOO girly, please. But more "awesome clothing style & not too much make up & incredible personality & good teeth & short fingernails & just generally awesome" kind of girly!
    I will see her again today and I will try to steal a kiss from her again. :ninja:
    :five: :sexface: I'll also add cute as a button to that list :cute:

Now that sounds good :yep:

And that second part also sounds gooood :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    :five: :sexface: I'll also add cute as a button to that list :cute:

Now that sounds good :yep:

And that second part also sounds gooood :ninja:
    Oh, don't forget the good body!
    (I once wrote down a list of my standards on A6 sized (I think) papers... I needed four pages. :dry:)

But I did find someone who completes 98% of my list. :p:
    (But it's also the one I'm definitely falling for. )
    I already created a plan for tonight. :teehee: And I'm still inviting her for a bottle of wine next week. :yep: I will tell her we'll be sitting on a blanket at the river with a bottle and two glasses. :sexface: Hopefully the weather will play along. :dry:

Dear Lord, what am I getting myself into?

So how's tricks?

ReputationRep:
    this is interesting, they (the dictators) blocked my new way of bypassing the Great Fire Wall, now I am out of access to facebook, youtube, twitter and a lot of other sites, I need to find a new way, ****. :unimpressed:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Oh, don't forget the good body!
    (I once wrote down a list of my standards on A6 sized (I think) papers... I needed four pages. :dry:)

But I did find someone who completes 98% of my list. :p:
    (But it's also the one I'm definitely falling for. )
    I already created a plan for tonight. :teehee: And I'm still inviting her for a bottle of wine next week. :yep: I will tell her we'll be sitting on a blanket at the river with a bottle and two glasses. :sexface: Hopefully the weather will play along. :dry:

Dear Lord, what am I getting myself into?

So how's tricks?
    Pickiness, I also suffer from it :sadnod: I'm not all that perfect myself so how I can afford such pickiness I'll never understand

And that sounds amazing! Hoping for the good weather for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Pickiness, I also suffer from it :sadnod: I'm not all that perfect myself so how I can afford such pickiness I'll never understand

And that sounds amazing! Hoping for the good weather for you
    Same here.
    So what does your girl need to have/be?

Thanks.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Same here.
    So what does your girl need to have/be?

Thanks.
    Now that's difficult...I've never actually written a list :giggle: very broadly:

Feminine & cute but not irritating <--Most difficult and important rule

Preference for pale girls with dark hair, although it's always a case of the combination...so that rule's breakable...

Funny or interesting :yep:

Although in practise I seem to find lots more things I like and don't like, but these are the starting blocks :yep: how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bDcEn79DWE

I have never wanted to hit a person more than him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skipp)
    Now that's difficult...I've never actually written a list :giggle: very broadly:

Feminine & cute but not irritating <--Most difficult and important rule

Preference for pale girls with dark hair, although it's always a case of the combination...so that rule's breakable...

Funny or interesting :yep:

Although in practise I seem to find lots more things I like and don't like, but these are the starting blocks :yep: how about yourself?
    The "not irritating" part is definitely most difficult!

Okay, I will do a short version of my long list here:
    - good body
    - great personality
    - independent (sp?)
    - intelligent (!)
    - beautiful face
    - soft hands
    - good teeth
    - dark hair
    - green or blue eyes preferrably
    - around the same height as I (preferrably shorter though)
    - good clothing style
    - I need to be able to talk to her
    - either not German at all or a German/other country mix.
    - friendly, outgoing, good sense of humour.
    - beautiful and not annoying voice
    - cute, feminine/androgyne
    - no psychological disorder/problems whatsoever, please. No crazy girl. (!!!) This is actually THE most difficult! Seriously. I don't want a girl who's in therapy. :lolwut:

... and more. :rolleyes: With the complete list.. if a girl achieves at least 75%, then she has a fat chance with me. :p:

I hope my high standards decrease as I'm getting older. :rolleyes: But I just don't want the next best girl as my girlfriend and then be unhappy...

ReputationRep:
    I wish i'm a girl

ReputationRep:
    I wish i'm a girl
    Sometimes I think life would be easier if I were a girl. Then I remember that that would involve periods and childbirth (which would involve a shattered vagina and lifelong bowel issues) and bras and menopause and female incontinence and ageing* :holmes:

*Well men age too obvs but we get better with age according to the media and Hollywood :yep:

ReputationRep:
    GAHHH I HATE being ill!
    I have been itching to get back to the gym for a week now but am still getting over this hideous virus . I'm going to look fat and lumpy for the freshers baywatch party - JOY!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    Sometimes I think life would be easier if I were a girl. Then I remember that that would involve periods and childbirth (which would involve a shattered vagina and lifelong bowel issues) and bras and menopause and female incontinence and ageing* :holmes:

*Well men age too obvs but we get better with age according to the media and Hollywood :yep:
    Please don't remind me of all the negative stuff involved with being a girl. :p:
    The good thing is, though.. I don't want to get pregnant so I won't have a shattered vagina. :awesome: and with the menopause the periods will stop too!
    And bras are hot. On other girls. :ninja:

Other than that I wouldn't say no to being reborn as a guy.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.