Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)

Other than that I wouldn't say no to being reborn as a guy.
    me neither

gah I'm glad I'm home from work, effing place hacks me off so much sometimes. New guy is lovely though. (all the best men are gay :p:)

ReputationRep:
    I'm annoyed at BT. They completely stole my ad campaign idea that I came up with in GCSE Media Studies. The only aspect they didn't steal was the interactive phone-in part, until this latest advert. *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    me neither

gah I'm glad I'm home from work, effing place hacks me off so much sometimes. New guy is lovely though. (all the best men are gay :p:)
    ditto ditto ditto :ditto:
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    GAHHH I HATE being ill!
    I have been itching to get back to the gym for a week now but am still getting over this hideous virus . I'm going to look fat and lumpy for the freshers baywatch party - JOY!
    Freshers Baywatch party? :curious:This I have to see!

Where have you been mister :hmmm: (and what do you think of Brandon Flowers' new solo track?)

ReputationRep:
    So I was getting my haircut and the barber and I got chatting while he was doing my hair. After a nice chat and me about to leave he asked if I was new here and that he is around on such and such days. I left and came back quickly to ask for the number for the shop. However the same guy came up to me and I accidentally said quickly 'oh right, just came to ask. Can have your name number?' 'I mean the shops number!, I mean this shops.' [cue awkward laugh]:facepalm:

But he gave me their leaflet, smiled and said call. I came home and noticed a mobile number on the back of it.

Do I ring? :unsure:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    So I was getting my haircut and the barber and I got chatting while he was doing my hair. After a nice chat and me about to leave he asked if I was new here and that he is around on such and such days. I left and came back quickly to ask for the number for the shop. However the same guy came up to me and I accidentally said quickly 'oh right, just came to ask. Can have your name number?' 'I mean the shops number!, I mean shops.' [cue awkward laugh]:facepalm:

But he gave me their leaflet, smiled and said call. I came home and noticed a mobile number on the back of it.

Do I ring? :unsure:
    Yes :yep:
    He likes you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    Freshers Baywatch party? :curious:This I have to see!

Where have you been mister :hmmm: (and what do you think of Brandon Flowers' new solo track?)
    Lol im not looking forward to it. I don't do topless!

hehe ive been ill. Still not feeling great. Flowers new song is PERFECT AMAZINGNESS

ReputationRep:

hehe ive been ill. Still not feeling great. Flowers new song is PERFECT AMAZINGNESS
    You on main campus?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    You on main campus?
    I am

ReputationRep:
    I'm single.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughingwithpicasso)
    I'm single.
    Welcome to the club:shakehand:

ReputationRep:
    I'm single.
    Yay () or nay (:sad:)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Yay () or nay (:sad:)?
    Ambivalent. So, "ay"?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    Welcome to the club:shakehand:
    I'm also a member

ReputationRep:
    Ambivalent. So, "ay"?
    I believe that would actually be "Eh."

ReputationRep:
    I'm also a member
    We'll leave eventually. My plan of an escape has been put on hold until I get back to uni.

ReputationRep:
    Ambivalent. So, "ay"?
    Ah, you need :indiff:

And being single is fun :yep:

(:rolleyes:)

ReputationRep:

oh really? yeah right. Sorry I have a bad mind. wear a top, but I bet by the end of the night you'll be drunk and topless.

(Original post by Ash_D)
    We'll leave eventually. My plan of an escape has been put on hold until I get back to uni.
    Yeah i agree wait for uni. I'm actively keeping myself in the club and waiting for it too. Not fond of LDR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    oh really? yeah right. Sorry I have a bad mind. wear a top, but I bet by the end of the night you'll be drunk and topless.

Yeah i agree wait for uni. I'm actively keeping myself in the club and waiting for it too. Not fond of LDR.

This has happened on far to many nights that have had no need for toplessness so i suspect you're right
    Counting down the days ?!

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, I have to go shopping in a short while >< There's a very real chance I may have murdered some people in the next few hours.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.