Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)
    Well surely you must've seen the Sound of Music, at least? That's the best thing R&H ever did.
    Oh, hell noes. I have seen Oliver! that's not that bad. My favourite musical though... Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys! Long time since I was on here, how were results and stuff? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Oh, hell noes. I have seen Oliver! that's not that bad. My favourite musical though... Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog :awesome:
    You...you haven't seen the Sound of Music? Oh you poor child. Seriously go watch it or I will send the gay police round to take away your membership card.

Dr Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog is awesome, I'll give you that. Now go and watch the Sound of Music. There will be a quiz when you're finished.

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Well surely you must've seen the Sound of Music, at least? That's the best thing R&H ever did. (also the least offensive. Carousel is a misogynistic, domestic abuse-excusing piece of crap with really awesome songs. :/)
    I haven't seen the Sound of Music either. Musicals are the lowest form of entertainment. Lower than poetry. That's bad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I haven't seen the Sound of Music either. Musicals are the lowest form of entertainment. Lower than poetry. That's bad.
    :eek3: :eek3:

Oh no you didn't.

(some musical are ******, yes, but some are amazing works of art. Like everything Stephen Sondheim has ever done)

ReputationRep:
    You...you haven't seen the Sound of Music? Oh you poor child. Seriously go watch it or I will send the gay police round to take away your membership card.

Dr Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog is awesome, I'll give you that. Now go and watch the Sound of Music. There will be a quiz when you're finished.

I might watch it, next time I see it on TV.
    No promises.

I will send the gay police round to take away your membership card.
    Would it hurt my case for me say that I also hold a particular hatred for Lady Gaga?

(Original post by Gesar)
    Oh, I have so much love for this post :love:

ReputationRep:
    I used to love The Sound Of Music as a child, I dread to think of the number of times I watched that video tape when I was 6. My parents really should have seen the gay thing a mile off :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I used to love The Sound Of Music as a child, I dread to think of the number of times I watched that video tape when I was 6. My parents really should have seen the gay thing a mile off :erm:
    Like a big, gay iceberg on the horizon, eh? :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    Would it hurt my case for me say that I also hold a particular hatred for Lady Gaga?
    Nah, hatred for her is probably justified.

(Original post by paddy)
    I know pretty much every word to the song from it. My parents don't know I'm gay. I'm starting to think they're actually just really, really dumb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Think of all the fun you could have in the showers in prison - it may be worth it. :p:
    Oh har har :p:

I didn't murder anyone, although I did end up hitting someone with my cane :o:

ReputationRep:
    :eek3: :eek3:

Oh no you didn't.

(some musical are ******, yes, but some are amazing works of art. Like everything Stephen Sondheim has ever done)
    Sure :p:

And I'm currently looking in to internships at the foreign office. Apparently, they only have opportunities for females, poor people, black and ethnic minority people and disabled people. If they're going to do this thing on the basis of social mobility and handicaps, I demand they recognise the gay social handicap.

Not being serious btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Oh har har :p:

I didn't murder anyone, although I did end up hitting someone with my cane :o:
    I want a cane for this very reason. Also I want to become the lawyer version of House.

I have weird aims in life...

ReputationRep:
    When it comes to positive-discrimination, I am ******* in!
    Single-parent family, bisexual and from a working-class family. Now, if only I was black... I could do anything!

Nah, hatred for her is probably justified.
    It really is. She's generally annoying.

ReputationRep:
    I want a cane for this very reason. Also I want to become the lawyer version of House.

The lawyer version of House is Shark*. It's been done :p:

*The maverick do-it-my-way-not-by-the-book lawyer's name is 'Sharpe', but obviously they couldn't have it so unbelievably obvious that it was a rip-off of House, so they changed the title ever so slightly :p:

ReputationRep:

I'm slowly turning into House. I'm getting more and more misanthropic by the day, and my opioid addiction is coming along nicely :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    I'm slowly turning into House. I'm getting more and more misanthropic by the day, and my opioid addiction is coming along nicely :p:

The misanthropy and substance abuse will go well with a legal career I feel. The cane will be a useful prop for dramatic emphasis when in court. I've got it all worked out. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I've never seen a musical play, the mere thought of doing so makes me scared if not slightly sick. I've had a few opportunities, but always turned them down. Bring on the haters.:p:

The water boarded victims of guantanamo bay and I have something in common. We both have lived through torture. After I was coerced into watching Hairspray the film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reformed2010)
    I've never seen a musical, the mere thought of doing so makes me scared if not slightly sick. I've had a few opportunities, but always turned them down. Bring on the haters. :o:
    I am jealous of your innocence.
    I wish I hadn't seen a musical :sad:

ReputationRep:
    To get a good job in the US you need to be a US citizen. But to be a US citizen you either need to have a sham marriage or live there, without work apparently, for five years straight. Why can't the UK have better places for me to work ¬.¬

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    Lol im not looking forward to it. I don't do topless!

hehe ive been ill. Still not feeling great. Flowers new song is PERFECT AMAZINGNESS
    I've seen you topless, and I disagree with that comment completely :p:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.