Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    They exist for As levels? :unsure:

If so I am doing that...........

Also, anyone, how do I know if my results have been certified or not? What would my results sheet look like, etc?
    Well an A level is just an arbitrary collection of modules. I don't see why it wouldn't exist for the AS modules.

EDIT: On further, actual investigation, I have found that november resuts don't exist past GCSE. Sorry I don't know how I got the impression they did...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    haha! I'm not sure if looking like jailbait is a good thing or not though...
    I don't know... but I just pretend I know its good. :3
    Being short and clean shaven makes men look younger... I guess.
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    :unimpressed:
    That face always makes me giggle... like this one: :dice:

ReputationRep:
    Jonne Aaron from Negative anyone? :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Jonne Aaron from Negative anyone? :coma:
    I think Ville Valo is sexier :unsure:

Anyways, are you heading off to St Andrews?? I've decided to take a year out. I have to resit Further Maths. ******* B grade.

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays. Still in Venice.

(Original post by Laertes)
    Where you going after Venice, then? Stay in Italy; Italy is awesome.
    Not sure yet; could go further down into Italy, although that has the disadvantage that the train line means I need to go out the same way I come in. Alternatively I could go sideways into France, and maybe Spain, or up into Germany. Should probably decide this at some point. I heart Interrailing.

****, I get that as well. For at least the last 3 years, I have been consistently told that I look about 2 or 3 years younger than I am.
    I can see it coming in useful when I get older but at the moment, it's just annoying.
    Grow a beard. Works for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Not sure yet; could go further down into Italy, although that has the disadvantage that the train line means I need to go out the same way I come in. Alternatively I could go sideways into France, and maybe Spain, or up into Germany. Should probably decide this at some point. I heart Interrailing.
    Go to Trieste, it's only about two hours north-east of Venice by train and it's freakin' beautiful this time of year. There's also an amazing gelato shop in the center of town.

ReputationRep:
    Go to Trieste, it's only about two hours north-east of Venice by train and it's freakin' beautiful this time of year. There's also an amazing gelato ice cream shop in the center of town.
    Grr, it irritates me when people use 'gelato' as though it's a different thing to ice cream. It's just a different language's word for the same thing. :mad:

But north-east is the wrong direction for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Grr, it irritates me when people use 'gelato' as though it's a different thing to ice cream. It's just a different language's word for the same thing. :mad:

But north-east is the wrong direction for me.
    They call it gelato, therefore, when in/referring to Italy, it's gelato :yep:

ReputationRep:
    They call it gelato, therefore, when in/referring to Italy, it's gelato :yep:
    That's like saying that German kartoffels are very nice, or French poissons. They call it 'gelato' when they're speaking Italian.

As in: 'vorrei due gelati, per favore' for 'I would like two ice creams, please'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    I think Ville Valo is sexier :unsure:

Anyways, are you heading off to St Andrews?? I've decided to take a year out. I have to resit Further Maths. ******* B grade.
    Jonne is still my sex god of the day :yep: but ville used to work in a sex shop according to Wiki hence I need to think twice :hmmm: :p:

yes I am, been busy with the visa recently. There's a high possibility of my delayed arrival :dry: thanks to the efficiency of the British Embassy.
    What are you doing during your gap year apart from retaking further maths modules obviously

ReputationRep:
    ****, I get that as well. For at least the last 3 years, I have been consistently told that I look about 2 or 3 years younger than I am.
    I can see it coming in useful when I get older but at the moment, it's just annoying.
    I get told I look about 6 years younger! What really annoys me is when people ask my age and after I tell them they're like " what?! No way. But you look so young". Yes... and? I've just told you my age, I've no reason to lie so there is no need to be so *shocked*.

ReputationRep:
    My 'treatise against Christianity' as it is now titled is 83 pages long :yep:

ReputationRep:
    'Sup?
    all sorts of things :sad:

feeling less grrr today though

a couple of things:

I wasn't able to give blood yesterday :grr: and apparently I wouldn't look right unless I was wearing a dress out tomorrow night that wasn't said in so many words but it was implied.

EVERYONE I have a dilemma. Wear my lovely outfit of dress shirt, grey waistcoat and tie (or something similar) and risk not getting into the club/ my Dad and friends working out my ahem sexuality (I know it's only clothes but still!) or wear a dress (which I do have and I used to love wearing them out but now I don't feel as comfy wearing them )

urghhhhhhhhh I wish it was normal for girls to wear stuff like three piece suits :mmm: I am jealous of men and their clothes

AND still waiting for my replacement a-level cert so I can matriculate for uni

ReputationRep:
    AND still waiting for my replacement a-level cert so I can matriculate for uni
    To my knowledge I never gave my uni a copy of my certificates. I merely reported what I achieved and they seemed to believe me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    To my knowledge I never gave my uni a copy of my certificates. I merely reported what I achieved and they seemed to believe me.
    nah mate, these guys are wanting evidence from everyone. Even though i've been to uni before with a course that needed higher grades

I have the AQA and CCEA certs but still waiting for Edexcel. I'm stressing that if they don't come before the end of the allowed matriculation time that's it, I'm screwed :mad:

ReputationRep:
    urghhhhhhhhh I wish it was normal for girls to wear stuff like three piece suits :mmm: I am jealous of men and their clothes
    So it wouldn't be a good time to mention that I recently bought an awesome new suit? :awesome:
    I get that though, albeit sort of in reverse.

ReputationRep:
    So it wouldn't be a good time to mention that I recently bought an awesome new suit? :awesome:
    you're jealous of our fashion? fairplay! although I cannot comprehend why

I'll swap you a dress for your new suit? :deal:

ps. I hate you :unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    you're jealous of our fashion? fairplay! although I cannot comprehend why

I'll swap you a dress for your new suit? :deal:

ps. I hate you :unimpressed:
    I ain't jealous of dresses (I love suits), there are just certain types of female fashion that I am jealous of. Or, more to the point, am jealous that you can wear it.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't jealous of dresses (I love suits), there are just certain types of female fashion that I am jealous of. Or, more to the point, am jealous that you can wear it.
    lawl, yeh I was thinking you didn't mean dresses, but hey, who am I to judge :mmm:

wow you are the male version of me :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I bought suits! Although not so much awesome as they are cheap, but they're surprisingly not bad (although the quality isn't great, but hey that's what you get for being a tight-ass). They're only for work anyway.

I love three-piece suits :love:

My favourite item of clothing are my ****-me jeans. They look so good :sexface:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.