Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    I'll swap you a dress for your new suit? :deal:
    We're talking a suits? I've always like the look of this one:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Jonne is still my sex god of the day :yep: but ville used to work in a sex shop according to Wiki hence I need to think twice :hmmm: :p:

yes I am, been busy with the visa recently. There's a high possibility of my delayed arrival :dry: thanks to the efficiency of the British Embassy.
    What are you doing during your gap year apart from retaking further maths modules obviously
    I don't know. :cry:

I'll worry about it sooner or later. Just thought it'd be a waste of at least £5000 if I go to Durham. :dry: Perhaps call up the embassy and explain your situation to them. Tell them when you have to travel. Maybe then they'll hurry the **** up.

So you're still reapplying right?

ReputationRep:
    I've finished

85 and a bit pages
    49,571 words
    177 citations
    References to more than 30 different ancient historical volumes by 20+ authors
    200+ biblical quotes, including original Greek and Hebrew in places for comparison and re-translation.

Phew. Never again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I bought suits! Although not so much awesome as they are cheap, but they're surprisingly not bad (although the quality isn't great, but hey that's what you get for being a tight-ass). They're only for work anyway.
    :five:
    I love getting a new suit. That new suit feel is amazing :yep:

(Original post by paddy)
    I love three-piece suits :love:
    I want one, but I don't have one.

(Original post by paddy)
    My favourite item of clothing are my ****-me jeans. They look so good :sexface:
    You keep mentioning these jeans. I'm starting to wonder just how good they actually look.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    hmm bit too 'out there' for me i'm afraid!

I have now acquired a grey blazer jacket so I might try it with my grey waistcoat and dress shirt(and maybe a tie) and see what it looks like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    :five:
    I love getting a new suit. That new suit feel is amazing :yep:

I want one, but I don't have one.

You keep mentioning these jeans. I'm starting to wonder just how good they actually look.
    Good enough to get me lucky when I wear them :sexface:

They're not anything overly special, they're just a very good fit :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

Get infront of the mirror and get your camera out :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays!

I decided to get my hair cut/coloured so now instead of having boring long brown hair I have this...

I love it so much! I <3 redheads and now I am one!

How are we all? I move to Glasgow on Monday and I cannot wait!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Well an A level is just an arbitrary collection of modules. I don't see why it wouldn't exist for the AS modules.

EDIT: On further, actual investigation, I have found that november resuts don't exist past GCSE. Sorry I don't know how I got the impression they did...
    Ok, thank you. I didn't think they did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)

Where are they from? I need (well, more want at this point) a new suit for when I'm applying for jobs and such after Christmas.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    :fan:

ReputationRep:
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR Coronation Street angered me so much tonight re. the lesbian thing and Sally etcs reaction. I was sat at my Grandparents' house trying to contain myself

:unimpressed:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cool Cat)
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR Coronation Street angered me so much tonight re. the lesbian thing and Sally etcs reaction. I was sat at my Grandparents' house trying to contain myself

:unimpressed:
    I don't watch Corrie but I'll assume it was something annoying/stupid/insensitive so: :console: there there.

ReputationRep:
    I watched liteally five minutes of it, and in those five minutes Sally seemed to be made out to be the bad guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I watched liteally five minutes of it, and in those five minutes Sally seemed to be made out to be the bad guy?
    Sally is evil :yep: (but I haven't seen Corrie this week)

ReputationRep:
    Exactly, so what's the problem? :p: Homophobic person=bad guy. TV=good guy.

And I'm learning me some esperanto Gotta do something with the month I have left till I go back to uni.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    I don't know. :cry:

I'll worry about it sooner or later. Just thought it'd be a waste of at least £5000 if I go to Durham. :dry: Perhaps call up the embassy and explain your situation to them. Tell them when you have to travel. Maybe then they'll hurry the **** up.

So you're still reapplying right?
    Yeah :yep:
    although now I've now pretty much lost motivation for universities. Need some sort of kick to have me act more maturely
    go travelling, it's a good way to suffer from a year of not having ideas what to do. I've always wanted to go to Ecuador, got to find some other time now

ReputationRep:
    Ack, I need to figure out where I'm going next, seeing as I should be leaving today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Ack, I need to figure out where I'm going next, seeing as I should be leaving today.
    Close your eyes and point to a destination :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    You should visit each principality :yep: San Marino shouldn't be too far from Venice.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.