Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Oh yes, hot Scandinavian guys with long blond hair and oooooh :drool:
    *Cough* Alexander Skarsgard *Cough*
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Please, he looked like a drug lord before he had his hair cut.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Please, he looked like a drug lord before he had his hair cut.
    And is there a rule against drug lords being hot Scandinavians with long blond hair?

ReputationRep:
    There is a general rule that drug people = revolting :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, hey new person. I'm on my ludicrously convoluted route from Venice to Barcelona, currently in Montpelier, where the Macdonalds has free wifi. Used my epic French skillz to order a tasty sundae for €2.

Not much to report, other than that this journey is going to end up taking 30 hours start to finish, if the next two legs go to plan. Hurrah. Also I've been reading 'Human Knowledge' by Bertrand Russell, which is really nice, and has amusing science errors because it was written in 1948 (protons are probably made out of neutrons and positrons, for one). Still seems like a good book, though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    (protons are probably made out of neutrons and positrons, for one). Still seems like a good book, though.
    Well, neutrons are made from a proton and an electron so he was very close!

ReputationRep:
    Hello recently-unearthed treasure trove of homosexuality. :teehee:

I'm new.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Hello recently-unearthed treasure trove of homosexuality. :teehee:

I'm new.
    Another oxonian? :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Another oxonian? :sad:
    :unsure: Not quite the welcome I was hoping for ... we're not so bad, you know.

ReputationRep:
    :unsure: Not quite the welcome I was hoping for ... we're not so bad, you know.
    No offence meant :p: I'm willing to forget your heretical status as you're new :yep:

EDIT: Hello by the way! Tell us about yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    No offence meant :p: I'm willing to forget your heretical status as you're new :yep:

EDIT: Hello by the way! Tell us about yourself!
    Oh, now I understand! Heretical status indeed. :rolleyes: Cambridge students will insist on continuing this petty rivalry.

Hello! There's not much to tell, I'm afraid - a sure sign of a boring person. I'm Conal, I'm 20, I live in Leicestershire when I'm not at university and I think I can owe my finding this thread to the huge and ever-increasing pile of work on my desk. Somehow I cannot bring myself to do it. Anyone fancy reading some Euripides for me?

Anything else you'd like to know.

ReputationRep:
    Oh, now I understand! Heretical status indeed. :rolleyes: Cambridge students will insist on continuing this petty rivalry.

Hello! There's not much to tell, I'm afraid - a sure sign of a boring person. I'm Conal, I'm 20, I live in Leicestershire when I'm not at university and I think I can owe my finding this thread to the huge and ever-increasing pile of work on my desk. Somehow I cannot bring myself to do it. Anyone fancy reading some Euripides for me?

:p:

You have an unusual and cool name; you can't be boring. And you're a northerner that reads Euripides (well, supposed to anyway). I think that makes you pretty unique!

Apparently there's a list of questions for you somewhere, but I've no idea where

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    :p:

You have an unusual and cool name; you can't be boring. And you're a northerner that reads Euripides (well, supposed to anyway). I think that makes you pretty unique!

Apparently there's a list of questions for you somewhere, but I've no idea where
    A what?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :mad2: Leicester is in the Midlands. The HEART of the Midlands. I am no northerner. Indeed the northerners would be offended. :p:

But I shall overlook this and thank you for the compliment about my name. Now if only we could find this list ... :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    A what?! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! :mad2: Leicester is in the Midlands. The HEART of the Midlands. I am no northerner. Indeed the northerners would be offended. :p:

But I shall overlook this and thank you for the compliment about my name. Now if only we could find this list ... :holmes:
    As a Northerner, I am offended both by, your offence at being referred to as a northerner, and at Leicester being called northern.

ReputationRep:
    North of the line joining norfolk to Oxford and then across to Wales is 'northern'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    North of the line joining norfolk to Oxford and then across to Wales is 'northern'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    As a Northerner, I am offended both by, your offence at being referred to as a northerner, and at Leicester being called northern.
    Don't be offended. Some of my best friends are northern, I know it's not your fault.

... just kidding. I'd love to be a northerner - have you HEARD some of those accents!? And an entire half of my family is from Lancashire, so I do feel sort of northern at heart. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Don't be offended. Some of my best friends are northern, I know it's not your fault.

... just kidding. I'd love to be a northerner - have you HEARD some of those accents!? And an entire half of my family is from Lancashire, so I do feel sort of northern at heart. :yep:
    You're forgiven then, Lancashire is the greatest county in the country *Not biased at all*
    :awesome:

ReputationRep:

Welcome. :hugs:

Who are your ideal men?

(If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    (If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )
    This reputation I have, for a terrible taste in men, is entirely unjustified, just cause I like a punk every now and then :sad:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.