Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Welcome. :hugs:

Who are your ideal men?

(If names like Chad Michael Murray are listed you have great taste - if you like the same men as Laertes you don't :p: )
    You have boring taste in men! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey zaki, are you going to become a regular again? Long time no see.

Also, you seem to have lost your avatar, which I always mistook for a condom. It was a bottle top or something?
    Maybe if you're nice enough to me I'll stick around :p:

It was a cupcake with Pink icing and the letter Z in! (Well, the letter N turned on it's side...) What condoms have YOU been using? :O :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Turn away from this den of Sin, people!

Repent!

Hello m'lovers. How're you all?

ReputationRep:
    I read the first two lines of your post, then read your signature, and firmly believed you were being serious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Maybe if you're nice enough to me I'll stick around :p:

It was a cupcake with Pink icing and the letter Z in! (Well, the letter N turned on it's side...) What condoms have YOU been using? :O :rolleyes:
    Sorry, you haven't been around for so long I've forgotten. I only made the mistake when seeing it in small size, and only briefly.

Grr, the train to Granada (tomorrow night) is costing me €33 for the reservation. Spanish trains anger me. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ataloss)
    Am I the only one wishing I was Veggie's (Tyler's) dog?
    :rofl:

No, you're not :p:

Ahem...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by veggie4life)
    aww thanking you

NAUGHTY *whacks nose*

I just bought the most amazing coffee machine It's red and made the best coffee ever
    PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

I like coffee machines and also the colour red :fyi:

ReputationRep:
    My headache is starting to physically hurt. Hmm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    My headache is starting to physically hurt. Hmm.
    :console: Although I have to ask, don't all headaches physically hurt?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    I always thought that as well. Turned out I'd been suffering from a (somewhat) rare type of migraine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Not for me :dontknow: Most just make me unable to concentrate, restless, horrible pressure behind the eyes/in the temples, too hot, slightly nauseous etc. They make me very uncomfortable, but they don't hurt. This one has been building for days and it feels as if my temples are bruised and someone's pushing on them from the inside.

But neither is it the violent, stabbing pain of a migraine.

EDIT: Just looked up symptoms of a migraine, and stabbing pains aren't listed. Slightly worrisome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    Not for me :dontknow: Most just make me unable to concentrate, restless, horrible pressure behind the eyes/in the temples, too hot, slightly nauseous etc. They make me very uncomfortable, but they don't hurt. This one has been building for days and it feels as if my temples are bruised and someone's pushing on them from the inside.

But neither is it the violent, stabbing pain of a migraine.
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I always thought that as well. Turned out I'd been suffering from a (somewhat) rare type of migraine.
    Woah, woah, woah. This is a revelation! :eek: My headaches ALWAYS physically hurt - even just the little ones.

I was plagued with migraines last term and have horrible memories of having to escape a Lucretius tutorial several times to be sick. Bad, bad times. But that's what summer does to me. :rolleyes:

Gesar, have you taken anything for it?

Edit: I was going to mention - I've never had stabbing pains with a migraine.

ReputationRep:
    I don't have any aspirin or anything like that, only nurofen and that doesn't work for me.

And yeah, it would seem those stabbing pains are/were something else :p: Trawling the internet now to find similar experiences.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've ever had a proper migraine. I occasionally get stabbing pains but not very intense ones - like being stabbed with a cocktail stick and not a steak knife.

I sometimes get headaches when a bit hungover but I think that's less to do with being hungover and more to do with being slightly dehydrated.

ARGH MUST STOP PROCRASTINATING AND DO WORK :woo:

*goes to dance in kitchen*

ReputationRep:
    Well, I looked on the internet, and I of course found something I didn't want to find. 'Thunderclap headache' caused by a ruptured aneurysm, apparently. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I don't think I've ever had a proper migraine. I occasionally get stabbing pains but not very intense ones - like being stabbed with a cocktail stick and not a steak knife.
    You aren't missing anything good :no:
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    I have only ever had one proper migraine, and I basically wanted to die. I couldnt think or move or do anything without wanting to scream

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by +epic)
    I have only ever had one proper migraine, and I basically wanted to die. I couldnt think or move or do anything without wanting to scream
    Same here! and mine lasted for three days.
    Migraines suck!
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Vertigo migranes...all the pain of a migrane (more if you fall over and hit your head), without anyone caring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    x
    I've only just noticed your powerless neg rep!
    it's obvious now your taste in men :sexface: :p:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.