Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I went to bed at 1am, got to sleep about 2:30am and got up at 6:50am. This makes me very, very sad :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I went to bed at 1am, got to sleep about 2:30am and got up at 6:50am. This makes me very, very sad :sad:
    I went to bed at 5.20am, got to sleep around 5.50am and woke up 10 minutes ago. FML :sad:

Thank god I'm working from home today!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    I've only just noticed your powerless neg rep!
    it's obvious now your taste in men :sexface: :p:
    I've never understood how the rep system works but I'll be sure to find out by the end of the day

(Original post by Laertes)
    x
    Thanks for the rep

ReputationRep:
    Urgh, migraines are the worst. Total sympathy for those experiencing them.

I had several months a couple of years ago where I was having them near constantly. I literally couldn't do anything beyond lying in a pitch black room whimpering and contemplating cutting my head off.

ReputationRep:
    Listening to Hurts, they produce some quite tasty synthpop, and more importantly they both look delightful

(Original post by Ash_D)
    I've never understood how the rep system works but I'll be sure to find out by the end of the day

Thanks for the rep
    I'm a subscriber that's why I can see who the reps come from and how much they worth/cost, if that's what you're concerned about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Urgh, migraines are the worst. Total sympathy for those experiencing them.

I had several months a couple of years ago where I was having them near constantly. I literally couldn't do anything beyond lying in a pitch black room whimpering and contemplating cutting my head off.
    I get them like that every summer. But now I go for injections whenever I know I'm about to get one (mine tend to come on over a couple of days), which takes away a fair bit of the pain, but makes me quite sick and disoriented. Hmmm. Migraines aren't supposed to be that common, are they? It seems interesting that so many of us get them. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    did you guys read about Nadia in Big Brother? :|
    they didnt show it on TV...but Coolio was removed from the house because he kept asking her whether she had a penis!
    he's such a vile person, she must have felt humiliated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rossical)
    did you guys read about Nadia in Big Brother? :|
    they didnt show it on TV...but Coolio was removed from the house because he kept asking her whether she had a penis!
    he's such a vile person, she must have felt humiliated.
    I don't watch it, but I've heard about what happened with Nadia. Sounds really awful, nasty, persistent transphobic bullying and they've covered it up completely. I hope she lawyers up and sues Endemol to high heaven (or at the very least gets a public apology).

ReputationRep:
    My ex well still wants me.

*egoboost*

ReputationRep:
    Is Big Brother still on? I thought they made a huge **** off fuss last year about it finally ending?

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all? I've spent the day wandering far and wide in Barcelona, and now my legs hurt a bit. Don't really have much left I want to see, so hanging around a bit before I eat and leave for Granada. Last night I went out with the (non-hot) skater guys in my dorm, which was quite cool, just hanging around and having some beers. Apparently Barcelona is famous for its skateboarding opportunities.

I have never had a migraine, I can't say it's something I regret. Otherwise, there is little else to report. Anyone want to suggest a birthday present for my brother, who turns 8 in a few weeks?

ReputationRep:
    When I was 8 I would have wanted nothing more than a tenner.

And for general interest, how much is interrailing? And how much train travel do you get for your money, and how is that travel calculated? (Ie, 8 hours worth of train journey per country, or 1000 miles total etc)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    And for general interest, how much is interrailing? And how much train travel do you get for your money, and how is that travel calculated? (Ie, 8 hours worth of train journey per country, or 1000 miles total etc)
    There are two types of pass: you can either get a set number of days' travel within a time period (ie 5 days of travel within 10 days), or just a continuous pass for a time period; they range from 10 days to a month, and aren't valid in the country you come from (ie mine isn't valid in the UK). Mine is a 2nd class youth continuous pass for a month, and I think it was 329 GBP. I can just get on pretty much any short distance train, and some longer distance ones, although most night trains, and some fancier day trains, need you to pay for a reservation. I'm fairly sure I must have made my money back on the pass by now, given the distance I've travelled.

ReputationRep:
    How much do you reckon you've paid for the reservations et al?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Listening to Hurts, they produce some quite tasty synthpop, and more importantly they both look delightful

I'm a subscriber that's why I can see who the reps come from and how much they worth/cost, if that's what you're concerned about
    :poke:

hey

ReputationRep:
    A lovely drug addict with a tag on his leg held me against a wall today - great laugh!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    A lovely drug addict with a tag on his leg held me against a wall today - great laugh!
    :eek: That's horrific! What did you do?! Are you alright?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all? I've spent the day wandering far and wide in Barcelona, and now my legs hurt a bit. Don't really have much left I want to see, so hanging around a bit before I eat and leave for Granada. Last night I went out with the (non-hot) skater guys in my dorm, which was quite cool, just hanging around and having some beers. Apparently Barcelona is famous for its skateboarding opportunities.

I have never had a migraine, I can't say it's something I regret. Otherwise, there is little else to report. Anyone want to suggest a birthday present for my brother, who turns 8 in a few weeks?
    I bet they were hot :p: And for yuor brother: sweeties! Nothing says brotherly love like the gift of diabetes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    :eek: That's horrific! What did you do?! Are you alright?
    Kept calm until he got slowly pushed back my a bystander, then straightened my tie :P It's good practice for when I get to the emergency dept :P
    (Reply to my pm boi! And i have more Qs for you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zakiman)
    Kept calm until he got slowly pushed back my a bystander, then straightened my tie :P It's good practice for when I get to the emergency dept :P
    (Reply to my pm boi! And i have more Qs for you)
    Well, I'm glad you're alright. Terribly sorry, have been replying to PMs from a girl who's obviously trying to chat me up all day.:cool: Trust me, I only wish I was joking.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.