Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Apparently pigs can now catch bird flu :rofl: Poor sods can't catch a break.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    :jumphug:

How have you been dear?
    Well thank you. Yourself ? Did you get into uni?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jinxy)
    Well thank you. Yourself ? Did you get into uni?
    I'm ok. Just about.

Yes, but I declined all my university offers. Reapplying for Aeronautical Engineering (for 2011).

Hoping for a place at Imperial :p: I love London.

ReputationRep:
    Very nice. I'm hoping to get into London as well.

ReputationRep:
    Speaking of London, anyone in London tomorrow morning should come see me outside the Department of Health! Copy paste from another thread I posted on this topic:

"Free medical* practitioner registration!

*No medical training required.

Voice of Young Science (VoYS) are staging a protest outside the DH tomorrow morning, against proposals for a new professional register of complementary therapists.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/bl...ional-medicine

If you can turn up and pass the very strenuous assessment, you too can be the proud owner of a Diploma in Old Wives Traditional Medicine! :p: "

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys! Had some problems with my internet... but the Ethernet cable has, now, miraculously fixed itself. In other news: I've officially voided my right to give blood! xD Haha! It was worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    Heya guys! Had some problems with my internet... but the Ethernet cable has, now, miraculously fixed itself. In other news: I've officially voided my right to give blood! xD Haha! It was worth it.
    Fun, isn't it? :sexface:

I don't care what they say I'm still giving blood. They can shove their bigotry up their arses

ReputationRep:
    I've given blood. They test it before they use it anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    :teehee: That sounds like fun.

I think as long as you're careful with your sexual health there's no reason you shouldn't continue to donate, right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KiraMayz)
    I'm ok. Just about.

Yes, but I declined all my university offers. Reapplying for Aeronautical Engineering (for 2011).

Hoping for a place at Imperial :p: I love London.
    I've lived in London for all my life, I can't think of any where worst to go for university! what is the attraction to studying here?

ReputationRep:
    So it was my first night out in town yesterday and I got chucked out of the club after 2 hours. :p:

ReputationRep:
    I leave in 3 weeks two days. I'm going to have to start doing maths again soon...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    So it was my first night out in town yesterday and I got chucked out of the club after 2 hours. :p:
    How did you manage that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    How did you manage that?
    I drank a bit too much and I haven't eaten before that. But I suppose they will let me in again next Tuesday. ^^

btw, is it just me or is TSR kinda slow right now? Everything else works perfectly fine...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeyondandAbove)
    duuuude what?

lawl

ps. how is uni going?

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    got 180 degrees and im caught inbetween

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I've given blood. They test it before they use it anyway.
    how did you get past the whole homosexual/gay sex thing?

:holmes:

I wasn't able to give blood when I went :sad: It was a spur of the moment thing (saw the blood van thing whilst walking home from town) and happened to forget that I had been feeling nauseous that day and a few days before aswell. First Q on the form thing, 'Have you been feeling nauseous?' ummm

I was gutted :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    I leave in 3 weeks two days. I'm going to have to start doing maths again soon...
    Good god why would you want to do that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    Good god why would you want to do that?
    :p: Because I'm paying an awful lot of money for the privilege of having a maths degree, and I've done about half of the work I said I'd do this holiday.

ReputationRep:
    I struggle with maths like a b**** seriously, it's disgusting. I was suprised I got a C in my GCSES.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.