The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 9160
veggie4life
you're the biggest perv I know :tongue:

:hmmm:

Right, I am hunting you down when I come to London in a couple of weeks! :p:
veggie4life
GAHH ! My americans want to go to a pub near their hotel in queensway. I don't know Queensway!!! Anyone got any suggestions ????

I don't know queensway either, but you sure as hell can't go wrong with a Wetherspoons :p:
Crisps
:hmmm:

Right, I am hunting you down when I come to London in a couple of weeks! :p:

I'll be in Nottingham :tongue:
Gosh it's so pleasant in the cold room. I wish I could do all my work in there ><
SuperSam_Fantastiche
I don't know queensway either, but you sure as hell can't go wrong with a Wetherspoons :p:

<3 Beer + Burger

Mmmm... I'm eating Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli with some lettuce and a glass of water - well hell, it's my B-Day! Although it's seeming less and less likely I'm going to get any birthday sex. :frown:
Bought my first bottle of vodka today - It will soon be "party time"! :woo:
SuperSam_Fantastiche

hehe great minds think alike :biggrin: But they're really sparse in the city :frown:
Piprod01
<3 Beer + Burger

Mmmm... I'm eating Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli with some lettuce and a glass of water - well hell, it's my B-Day! Although it's seeming less and less likely I'm going to get any birthday sex. :frown:

i wanna come to bed with you.
Piprod01
<3 Beer + Burger

Happy birthday! I therefore blame you (alignment of the stars and all that) for the reason why my PCR went a bit horrendous :p:
Reply 9168
Has anyone had that feeling where you want to talk to someone you like but feel that if you do you may come across as desperate and annoying?
My love life is finally getting somewhere.
KiraMayz
i wanna come to bed with you.

~Makes space on the bed~
=3
Revd. Mike
Happy birthday! I therefore blame you (alignment of the stars and all that) for the reason why my PCR went a bit horrendous :p:

Sorry I ruined your PCR. :frown:
What happened? :O
Ash_D
Has anyone had that feeling where you want to talk to someone you like but feel that if you do you may come across as desperate and annoying?

Yeah, it's why I wait like 5 minutes after someone's logged onto MSN before saying "Heya!".
veggie4life
hehe great minds think alike :biggrin: But they're really sparse in the city :frown:

Not as sparse as you think :p: take them to one near oxford circus, it wont be difficult to get back as it's on the tube line :h:
Reply 9172
Piprod01
Yeah, it's why I wait like 5 minutes after someone's logged onto MSN before saying "Heya!".

Ok, the guy's been online for about 10 mins so I'll start talking to him. If it goes pearshaped I'm blaming you.
SuperSam_Fantastiche
Not as sparse as you think :p: take them to one near oxford circus, it wont be difficult to get back as it's on the tube line :h:

lifesaver :smile:
Reply 9174
veggie4life
I'll be in Nottingham :tongue:

Dawww :frown:

And what about The Tyburn Wetherspoons, at the very bottom of Edgware Road? (literally just round the corner from Marble Arch tube)
Crisps
Dawww :frown:

And what about The Tyburn Wetherspoons, at the very bottom of Edgware Road? (literally just round the corner from Marble Arch tube)

is it nice? It looks tiny?
Crisps
:hugs:

Not too bad ta :smile:

And how are you?

Not bad thanks hun.

My sleeping pattern is mucked up again, so i'm walking around like a zombie most days! :eek:
xx
Ash_D

Oh hell yes I hardly ever talk to the guy I like on MSN because I think like that despite the fact we're friends haha
Reply 9178
Hey gays, I'm in Seville, and still having a good time.

Does anyone remember that YouTube video someone posted a while back, with some comedian talking about how gay guys are manlier than straight guys? I was looking for it and couldn't find it.

Piprod01
<3 Beer + Burger

Happy birthday. :smile: I am in the wrong country to assist with birthday sex, sorry.

fillydasilva
My love life is finally getting somewhere.

Darn all you people with love lives going somewhere. :mad:

But hey, awesome for you. :p:
Reply 9179
veggie4life
is it nice? It looks tiny?

It's not massive, but it does the job :p: Personally if you have American visitors I'd take them further into the west end.

Latest