Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by Crisps)
    Notice to self: get icysquall drunk :p:

We're actually going inside the national Gallery? Oooh, very cultural.

Note to self, eat before the meet!

Oh, and Liam, when you Pm everyone with your phone number, can you do it before Thursday night please? I won't be online at all on Friday.
    oh yeah! Lol ... I forgot people might need to contact me :rofl:
    Will do later on tonight maybe ... I'm still waiting from paddy though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Hysteria)
    oh yeah! Lol ... I forgot people might need to contact me :rofl:
    Will do later on tonight maybe ... I'm still waiting from paddy though
    Paddy's already said upthread that he can't come

And when we're settled in a drinking establishment, we are playing Never Have I Ever. But minus stripping :p:

ReputationRep:
    Will I be able to at least get in those naughty drinking places? If I put on the most mature-looking clothing :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gangstermidget)
    Will I be able to at least get in those naughty drinking places? If I put on the most mature-looking clothing :p:
    Oh bugger, I forgot you're underage

Oh bugger, I forgot you're underage
    we could find a really nice starbucks ... in fact, I know a really nice one with sofas near Tottenham Court Road :yes:

ReputationRep:
    we could find a really nice starbucks ... in fact, I know a really nice one with sofas near Tottenham Court Road :yes:
    Now THAT sounds like a plan. Mmmmmm white hot chocolate.....

I reccomend everyone who doesn't have Oystercards buy a 1 day Zones 1-2 Travelcard, just in case...

I reccomend everyone who doesn't have Oystercards buy a 1 day Zones 1-2 Travelcard, just in case...
    I know ... perfect meet location ... couldn't we all go straight to Tottenham Court Road?

ReputationRep:
    we're going to be the National Arts Gallery ... i'd be horrified (and slightly amused/turned on) if you started stripping in front of all the tourists

I swear that is more warning points!?!? you had those 10 for agggess!
    Well I presumably won't be drunk at that point, so there's no danger of me taking my clothes off. That makes it sound like I make a habit of it. I really don't. I just seem to end up in situations where stripping games take place. It's just a sorry accident of fate. Honest.

Nope, they're still the same warning points. I've been a very good boy recently. :yep:. Well, on TSR at least... :p:

Where do I buy them from? It'd probably be a good idea to get one if we're going to be moving about.

Also, could anyone from London or who knows their way around give me directions at some point? I've only ever been to London with my parents so I don't know my way around at all.

ReputationRep:
    Im sry about the drinkin thing :p: its a shame Im turning 18 at the very end of this month but not any earlier, btw, Imma gonna sing tonight on stage, my heart is beating out of my chest! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are you all today?

(Original post by Laertes)
    My latest neg rep:

******* delightful don't you think?
    Counter-pos-repped. :yep:

(Original post by Laertes)
    No Smoking pl0z.
    But no, I shall not be attending, I have the sum total of £15, so no can do
    :eek:

(Original post by Gesar)
    This maths is so different to anything you would consider maths that I'm not even going to try and explain the difference :tongue: If you did further maths (which I doubt you did) you'd have a tiny inkling as to how nice and elegant maths can be. There were 3 theorems proved in this course last week, Sylow's Theorems, and the proofs (and the theorems themselves) are very elegant and in some ways profound. There wasn't a mathmo there that didn't like them :tongue: The lecturer herself said the major reason she wanted to lecture the course was those proofs.
    Ooh, they sound nice.

Change girl to boy, and there's my predicament. Unfortunately, I look about 40 :p:

You coming to the meet? Bear in mind it might be full of boys :p:
    Not trying to dissuade the girlies, are we?

(Original post by Rainfaery)
    Got my cello.

Even put the bridge in myself. o/
    Ossum. What's it sound like?

(Original post by icysquall)
    Well I presumably won't be drunk at that point, so there's no danger of me taking my clothes off. That makes it sound like I make a habit of it. I really don't. I just seem to end up in situations where stripping games take place. It's just a sorry accident of fate. Honest.

Nope, they're still the same warning points. I've been a very good boy recently. :yep:. Well, on TSR at least... :p:

Where do I buy them from? It'd probably be a good idea to get one if we're going to be moving about.

Also, could anyone from London or who knows their way around give me directions at some point? I've only ever been to London with my parents so I don't know my way around at all.
    There are some directions in the first post, afaik.

Im sry about the drinkin thing :p: its a shame Im turning 18 at the very end of this month but not any earlier, btw, Imma gonna sing tonight on stage, my heart is beating out of my chest! :eek:
    What'cha going to sing? On Friday I'm singing the Major-General's Song (Pirates of Penzance) for my school's House Music Competition.

ReputationRep:
    The one in Soho? Lol the last time I went I was pretty much the only female there; comfy though :p:

On further inspection it seems like this is going to be pretty expensive... usually my Dad pays my train fare down but we haven't really spoken since my birthday so most of this will be out of my own finances I hope that after the £22 train fare and £30+ oyster top-up I will actually have enough money to fund myself for the week...

*shudders at thought of how poor she will be after this*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icysquall)

Any Tube station will sell them.

I've posted directions on the first post, but I don't know London too well so they might be crap :p: I'm sure if you ask Liam nicely enough (or any other Londoner) they'll come and collect you

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Nope. Just a warning that \t there'll probably be more boys than girlies (but as I've no idea who exactly is coming *looks at Liam* I might be wrong :p:

ReputationRep:
    Any Tube station will sell them.

I've posted directions on the first post, but I don't know London too well so they might be crap :p: I'm sure if you ask Liam nicely enough (or any other Londoner) they'll come and collect you

Nope. Just a warning that \t there'll probably be more boys than girlies (but as I've no idea who exactly is coming *looks at Liam* I might be wrong :p:
    Also any newsagent in the London area will sell them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Also any newsagent in the London area will sell them
    Oyster cards yes, but Travelcards too? Didn't know that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Hey gays, how are you all today?

Counter-pos-repped. :yep:

:eek:

Ooh, they sound nice.

Ossum. What's it sound like?

There are some directions in the first post, afaik.

What'cha going to sing? On Friday I'm singing the Major-General's Song (Pirates of Penzance) for my school's House Music Competition.
    I sang hallelujah :p: I know its lame :p:
    didnt win, what makes me sad is not because I didnt win, but theres no more chance, next year I will be @ uni, but oh well, at least they all stood up 4 me :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oyster cards yes, but Travelcards too? Didn't know that!
    Aye, or at least they certainly used to! I haven't bought one in years though, so that may be unreliable :p:

ReputationRep:
    think I might be bi??! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    think I might be bi??! :eek:
    Greedy :p:

ReputationRep:
    Greedy :p:
    only 4 this one particular girl so far :sad:
    what a trouph today is

ReputationRep:
    only 4 this one particular girl so far :sad:
    what a trouph today is
    Awww :hugs:

Girls are icky :p: (in the sexual way anyway)

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.