Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Does anyone remember that YouTube video someone posted a while back, with some comedian talking about how gay guys are manlier than straight guys? I was looking for it and couldn't find it.

ReputationRep:
    Given that I did rubbishly in my STEP papers (3,3), should I include it on my UCAS reapplication or just pretend it didn't happen? I'm applying to Oxford, so there's no reason I should have done it.

(Original post by Laertes)
    Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    I don't know queensway either, but you sure as hell can't go wrong with a Wetherspoons :p:
    Wetherspoons :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piprod01)
    xxx
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, I'm in Seville, and still having a good time.

Does anyone remember that YouTube video someone posted a while back, with some comedian talking about how gay guys are manlier than straight guys? I was looking for it and couldn't find it.

Happy birthday. I am in the wrong country to assist with birthday sex, sorry.

Darn all you people with love lives going somewhere. :mad:

But hey, awesome for you. :p:
    It's not going very far, but it's going somewhere. You'll get someone!

ReputationRep:
    rite, im gay meself and im sick of da HOMOFOBES lol i hate em had em all me life ever since i came onto a teacher at me school and every1 laghed at me so much it was ****** teribel. i jus wanna b able 2 hav sex with who and watever i want 2 without ppl judgin! HU AGREES?

ReputationRep:
    Erm, hi?

ReputationRep:
    :troll:

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I ruined your PCR.
    What happened? :O
    Hehe, I forgive you, but only because I was clever and worked out the genotypes anyway :p:

The problem was some kind of non-specific amplification producing many, many bands that shouldn't have been there, possibly with primer dimers and/or secondary structure formations. Luckily I managed to work it out, but I will retry them tomorrow with some of my magic tricks...

ReputationRep:
    'Primer dimer' :teehee:

In other news: boredom!

ReputationRep:
    I'm still stuck on what to put in my personal statements. Only 3000 characters so far. So learning more fluid mechanics to give me inspiration. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    I just finished watching Requiem for a Dream and what a wicked film that was! The last 15 minutes left me in a shock (and daze.. or whatever).

Now I'm off to bed. Hope I can sleep. :p:

ReputationRep:
    OK, I'm going to say this now - I ******* LOVE YOU ALL. Whilst drunk, I've come to that conclusion ( =3 ). Totally mean it too! Thanks for ALL the birthday well-wishes! *A huge hug for you all*. I'm kinda in a really irritatingly lovely mood - the sort in which you just feel undying love for EVERYONE you meet![/creepy] =3

(Original post by Revd. Mike)
    Hehe, I forgive you, but only because I was clever and worked out the genotypes anyway :p:

The problem was some kind of non-specific amplification producing many, many bands that shouldn't have been there, possibly with primer dimers and/or secondary structure formations. Luckily I managed to work it out, but I will retry them tomorrow with some of my magic tricks...
    Contamination, I suppose. I love how I'm always a total grammar "nazi" - regardless of drunkenness and sleepiness!

I'm currently talking to local guys (or should that be, "ranting at" ). :3 Mostly, about how I LOVE Royksopp. :woo:
    I am, quite literally, "off my head" - even if it doesn't seem like it.

(30 minutes spent on this reply, lol - I suck)

ReputationRep:
    OK, I'm going to say this now - I ******* LOVE YOU ALL. Whilst drunk, I've come to that conclusion ( =3 ). Totally mean it too! Thanks for ALL the birthday well-wishes! *A huge hug for you all*. I'm kinda in a really irritatingly lovely mood - the sort in which you just feel undying love for EVERYONE you meet![/creepy] =3

Contamination, I suppose. I love how I'm always a total grammar "nazi" - regardless of drunkenness and sleepiness!

I'm currently talking to local guys (or should that be, "ranting at" ). :3 Mostly, about how I LOVE Royksopp. :woo:
    I am, quite literally, "off my head" - even if it doesn't seem like it.

(30 minutes spent on this reply, lol - I suck)
    :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andrea69)
    rite, im gay meself and im sick of da HOMOFOBES lol i hate em had em all me life ever since i came onto a teacher at me school and every1 laghed at me so much it was ****** teribel. i jus wanna b able 2 hav sex with who and watever i want 2 without ppl judgin! HU AGREES?
    Can someone translate?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's something to do with he/r coming on to a teacher, and understandably being bullied for it. It'd happen even in a straight situation.... I sniff a troll.
    Heya, I'm new here. =)

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, how are we all today? Off to Lisbon tonight, and my time Interrailing is running out scarily fast...

(Original post by Andrea69)
    HOMOFOBES
    Is it just me who finds this spelling makes them sound cuddly and endearing? Like a race of cute fluffy aliens. :p:

(Original post by Cjix)
    Heya, I'm new here. =)
    Hey there.

EDIT: This is quite sweet, although I imagine certain individuals here won't approve.

ReputationRep:
    Contamination, I suppose.
    :eek: Are you accusing me of shoddy PCR prep? Hmph!

:p: Nah, no contamination, just too high a primer concentration, so there was partial complementarity and amplification etc. I'm retrying it later with a lower [primer], and if it still happens then I'll retry with an adjuvant to prevent secondary structure formation. I are scientist!

(Original post by Gesar)
    'Primer dimer' :teehee:
    Inorite I love funny science words.

ReputationRep:
    EDIT: This is quite sweet, although I imagine certain individuals here won't approve.
    If it annoys the catholics then I'll allow it to happen.

Though saying that, I'm now in two minds about the Catholics. I don't hate them as much. Because they believe the bible is the inspired word of their god, it doesn't matter to them who wrote it or how historically inaccurate it is so they were mostly on my side in my big ol' essay. But then they go and have a man like the pope, and I hate them again...

In other news, I'm off to get my hair cut and buy new clothes I'm sure I hate hair cuts and clothes shopping more than is normal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    If it annoys the catholics then I'll allow it to happen.

Though saying that, I'm now in two minds about the Catholics. I don't hate them as much. Because they believe the bible is the inspired word of their god, it doesn't matter to them who wrote it or how historically inaccurate it is so they were mostly on my side in my big ol' essay. But then they go and have a man like the pope, and I hate them again...

In other news, I'm off to get my hair cut and buy new clothes I'm sure I hate hair cuts and clothes shopping more than is normal.
    They don't get to choose their pope though, which is sad my mum is supposed to be a Catholic but she is turning her back, largely because of him

(and the priest who wouldn't let her take communion at her mother's funeral)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.