Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey gays, hows it going?

I had my haircut today yay

In other news, I promised myself ages ago I would come out to my parents before I went to uni, which now gives me until the weekend to figure out how I want to do that :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    Grr, my hostel is crap. :mad: What the hell kind of hostel doesn't have wifi?! I now have to go on a 10-minute walk and buy a hot chocolate just to use the internet. Also, it's small and generally annoying.

On the other hand, Paris is awesome. I've decided I will learn French at some point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    Grr, my hostel is crap. :mad: What the hell kind of hostel doesn't have wifi?! I now have to go on a 10-minute walk and buy a hot chocolate just to use the internet. Also, it's small and generally annoying.

On the other hand, Paris is awesome. I've decided I will learn French at some point.
    So I shouldn't book blue planet then? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I've decided I will learn French at some point.

I'll have to cancel our engagement if you do that :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, to do the long walk back to the Louvre for late-night browsing or not...

(Original post by SuperSam_Fantastiche)
    So I shouldn't book blue planet then? :p:
    If you have the option, I wouldn't.

(Original post by Gesar)

I'll have to cancel our engagement if you do that :p:
    You're just scared I'll end up with all the pretty french boys and leave you. It's a lovely language. :yep:

ReputationRep:

If you have the option, I wouldn't.
    I only need one night now, so I might splash out on an actual hotel :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Its_Miller_Time)
    Hey all.
    I'm Anna, I'm 29 and I'm bi.
    Hi I'm Sam, how are you?

ReputationRep:
    I hate it when after having a nap, you wake up, and can't remember a ******* thing. I am so confused at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    I hate it when after having a nap, you wake up, and can't remember a ******* thing. I am so confused at the moment.
    That's not normal. Seek medical attention.

:p:

You're just scared I'll end up with all the pretty french boys and leave you. It's a lovely language. :yep:
    Pfft. Abercrombie and Fitch boys are pretty. French boys are inbred. (No offence meant to any french people!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    That's not normal. Seek medical attention.

:p:
    :hmmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gesar)
    x
    A mathematician insulting French boys/French speakers! :shock: I am deeply hurt.

x
    Hey! I'm glad to hear you're enjoying Paris. You should definitely learn French! (Ignore Gesar, he goes to Cambridge and so obviously has poor judgement. )

Also, definitely go to the Louvre for the nocturnes! I absolutely love them and you can even get in free. So, so worth it to be able to walk around at your leisure and without being bumped into or having cameras thrust in your face. Ahh, I wish I were there now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ash_D)
    I'm planning a night out for my birthday as none of my friends did. I cannot believe how stressful planning one night is.
    My birthday is a month away, my plans are as follows: Bake cake, go to work (with cake), come home briefly, go to uni in the evening, sit through lecture on advanced human physiology, go home, go to bed ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)
    My birthday is a month away, my plans are as follows: Bake cake, go to work (with cake), come home briefly, go to uni in the evening, sit through lecture on advanced human physiology, go home, go to bed ^^
    You need a new word of the week. It's been the same one for months.
    Learn me a new word, dammit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Laertes)
    You need a new word of the week. It's been the same one for months.
    Learn me a new word, dammit!
    That thought did occur to me earlier actually. I shall have a think!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ars Ludicra)
    A mathematician insulting French boys/French speakers! :shock: I am deeply hurt.
    :hmmm:

You should definitely learn French!

(Ignore Gesar, he goes to Cambridge and so obviously has poor judgement. )

The smileys are unhappy with you.
    I never realised before just how deformed that smiley looks

ReputationRep:
    saying goodbye to the last of my London from tomorrow Pulls on the heartstrings. I think there'll be tears so god knows how sad i'll be when i say goodbye to the family!

ReputationRep:
    Waaaaah, **** just got real! The deposit's paid, now I actually have to pack D:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like having a job :no:

(Original post by Theatre_student)
    Hey gays, hows it going?

I had my haircut today yay

In other news, I promised myself ages ago I would come out to my parents before I went to uni, which now gives me until the weekend to figure out how I want to do that :hmmm:
    Yeah I promised myself that too. In actuality it happened 3 years later :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy)
    I don't like having a job :no:

Yeah I promised myself that too. In actuality it happened 3 years later :mmm:
    I also promised myself and it hasn't actually happened yet :p:

I'm off work now for 20 days :teeth:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crisps)
    I also promised myself and it hasn't actually happened yet :p:

I'm off work now for 20 days :teeth:
    I was tempted to pull a sickie today, but my manager went and organised a meeting with me and a client today, where the client gave me a TONNE of work to do, despite telling my manager I was super busy :lolwut:

I think I may be stressed. But I'm too Irish to care for very long :moon:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.